Remember Woman That Flipped Off The Trump Motorcade And Lost Her Job?

Mike Hettinger@Hettinger_Tech

Looks like the lady that flipped off Trump's motorcade and lost her job as a result is about to get a new one, as the Loudoun County Supervisor representing....wait for it....the district that's home to Trump's golf course. #VAelections

8:16 PM - Nov 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,879 people are talking about this

LOL. Loudoun County (Va.) Supervisor Flips Off Donald Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:
...and it surprises you Democrats reward such despicable, intolerant low-lifes?
Maybe Hillary was really talking about calling her own people deplorables. Since they didn't put her in the white house.

I'm pretty happy tonight, that chick who flipped off Trump like many Democrats in Virginia won. While you may not think my name on the board is accurate, I do believe you think 'bluzman' is spelled correctly
Hey, dumbass, bluzman is spelled incorrectly on purpose

No shit, moron. :21:
And like a typical loony lib, you DON'T have the balls to post your I.Q. number. I'm NOT surprised. NOT ONE lib has ever given me a number when I've asked them. One on this site was sort of bold when he gave me a range of 118-136, but didn't give me an exact number. So what's that number, joyless one?

Oh, please post your IQ. You know from that test you took online that is totally legit.:21:
I took the test in middle school, dimwitted one. So, what IS your number? I really don't believe you have the balls to post it. Prove me wrong, Einstein, instead of evading and deflecting.

Oh, you took an IQ test in middle school and you think that's legit? Never mind the the controversy around giving kids IQ tests and what they actually mean. You're a smart guy, I'm sure you've read up on the subject. But why would anyone believe an anonymous guy on the internet boasting about their IQ? Why don't you try to convince me instead or demonstrate your IQ?

Looks like the lady that flipped off Trump's motorcade and lost her job as a result is about to get a new one, as the Loudoun County Supervisor representing....wait for it....the district that's home to Trump's golf course. #VAelections

...and it surprises you Democrats reward such despicable, intolerant low-lifes?
:206::206::206:

She won't last long.
threats

Actions have consequences....unless you are a Democrat or a Trump-hater.

:p

My father knows my IQ but he refuses to tell me.
That's interesting. My mother told me what the test(s) were about without me asking her. The tests weren't called I.Q. tests, I think they were called "aptitude tests". My mother explained what I.Q. is, and she was proud of me. I believe my sister scored even higher. All I remember is that the tests were actually fun, and I enjoyed taking them.

My father knows my IQ but he refuses to tell me.
That's interesting. My mother told me what the test(s) were about without me asking her. The tests weren't called I.Q. tests, I think they were called "aptitude tests". My mother explained what I.Q. is, and she was proud of me. I believe my sister scored even higher. All I remember is that the tests were actually fun, and I enjoyed taking them.

Aptitude tests don't measure IQ and you won't get an IQ score when taking them. But you knew that I'm sure of it.

I think that joining a club like Mensa who's only criteria is high IQ is a waste of time. I'm more interested in meeting people who have accomplishments.

She won't last long.
threats
Ridicule!

And like a typical loony lib, you DON'T have the balls to post your I.Q. number. I'm NOT surprised. NOT ONE lib has ever given me a number when I've asked them. One on this site was sort of bold when he gave me a range of 118-136, but didn't give me an exact number. So what's that number, joyless one?

Oh, please post your IQ. You know from that test you took online that is totally legit.:21:
I took the test in middle school, dimwitted one. So, what IS your number? I really don't believe you have the balls to post it. Prove me wrong, Einstein, instead of evading and deflecting.

Oh, you took an IQ test in middle school and you think that's legit? Never mind the the controversy around giving kids IQ tests and what they actually mean. You're a smart guy, I'm sure you've read up on the subject. But why would anyone believe an anonymous guy on the internet boasting about their IQ? Why don't you try to convince me instead or demonstrate your IQ?
AND you STILL haven't given me YOUR number. Just go away, dummy, I'm done with your sorry ass.

AND you STILL haven't given me YOUR number. Just go away, dummy, I'm done with your sorry ass.

I've never taken a real IQ test and I'm not the one eluding to having a high IQ, that would be you. So anytime you want to stop being a hypocrite and post yours is fine, or not I really don't care. But, if you're going to be a genius at least know the difference between an IQ test and and aptitude test and which one gives you an IQ score.

In other words, Mensa ain't callin' you.

I've never taken a real IQ test and I'm not the one eluding to having a high IQ, that would be you. So anytime you want to stop being a hypocrite and post yours is fine, or not I really don't care. But, if you're going to be a genius at least know the difference between an IQ test and and aptitude test and which one gives you an IQ score.
OK, last time, Sparky. It WAS an I.Q. test. I believe we were told it was an aptitude test so we wouldn't get overly nervous knowing it was an I.Q. test. My mother told me it WAS an I.Q. test, and said I scored 147, with a high proficiency in English, vocabulary and math. So, there's THAT and I'm now officially DONE with your loony lib sorry ass. Please enjoy your joyless life.

OK, last time, Sparky. It WAS an I.Q. test. I believe we were told it was an aptitude test so we wouldn't get overly nervous knowing it was an I.Q. test. My mother told me it WAS an I.Q. test, and said I scored 147, with a high proficiency in English, vocabulary and math. So, there's THAT and I'm now officially DONE with your loony lib sorry ass. Please enjoy your joyless life.

Nobody believes you, you didn't even know the difference between an IQ test and an aptitude test until I just now pointed it out to you. More importantly an IQ of 147 would put you in the top .1% and it's pretty obvious that's not true.

I'm pretty happy tonight, that chick who flipped off Trump like many Democrats in Virginia won. While you may not think my name on the board is accurate, I do believe you think 'bluzman' is spelled correctly

Really, give it a rest or join the other side.
This is dumbocrat shit

She won't last. Someone that disrespectful and disgusting will get fired pretty quickly or sued...

Can't get any more disgusting and disrespectful than trump. One link below where the p.o.s. is making fun of the handicapped.

Really, give it a rest or join the other side.
This is dumbocrat shit
That joyless Happy Joy moron is something else. Typical loony lib. Will not directly answer a question, uses evasion and deflection at every turn. I'm done posting directly to the idiot, but I will continue to make fun of him/her/it? in the third person if need be.

I think that joining a club like Mensa who's only criteria is high IQ is a waste of time. I'm more interested in meeting people who have accomplishments.
Really
I've Come To Think If You Have A 160 IQ
And Aren't Changing How We See Life
You Don't Have An IQ Of 160

Forum List

Back