Remember when maddow said this?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I remember when Richard Maddow said that. I had it on YouTube and now you can't find it. I was banned on YouTube months ago. I wonder why that is so hard to find on youtube. Huh....

Anyway, don't you all think it's funny how Joe Rogan was crushed by every msm outlet Hollywood for daring to say how he took Ivermectin that was prescribed to him and it worked?

Was, was Richard Maddow in any way crushed by the msm? Noooooo? Who advertises for them?

It's funny how the left allow big corporate America to piss on their little heads.

I remember when Richard Maddow said that. I had it on YouTube and now you can't find it. I was banned on YouTube months ago. I wonder why that is so hard to find on youtube. Huh....

Anyway, don't you all think it's funny how Joe Rogan was crushed by every msm outlet Hollywood for daring to say how he took Ivermectin that was prescribed to him and it worked?

Was, was Richard Maddow in any way crushed by the msm? Noooooo? Who advertises for them?

It's funny how the left allow big corporate America to piss on their little heads.

Well, that shows why you don't take Medical Advice from non-doctors. Any doctor would have told you that the vaccine wouldn't give everyone protection.

Well, that shows why you don't take Medical Advice from non-doctors. Any doctor would have told you that the vaccine wouldn't give everyone protection.
Remember when "dr" Fauxi said taking the clot shots would make you a dead end for the virus?
That didn't age well either.
But, in your defense, Fauxi is not a real "dr"

“When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health and that of the family but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community,” Fauci said. “In other words, you become a dead end to the virus. And when there are a lot of dead ends around, the virus is not going to go anywhere. And that’s when you get a point that you have a markedly diminished rate of infection in the community.”

Remember when "dr" Fauxi said taking the clot shots would make you a dead end for the virus?
That didn't age well either.
But, in your defense, Fauxi is not a real "dr"

“When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health and that of the family but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community,” Fauci said. “In other words, you become a dead end to the virus. And when there are a lot of dead ends around, the virus is not going to go anywhere. And that’s when you get a point that you have a markedly diminished rate of infection in the community.”

Lol at the clot shot.

I remember watching Deion Sanders blasting people on the NFL channel for not taking the vaccination and crushed Aaron Rodgers for avoiding it on doctor's instructions.

Well, this happened to deion after he boasted that he received all of the shots and boosters.

He developed mysterious blood clots and nearly lost his leg. They blame it on the complications from a surgery. 😆

Holy shit!

You and those like you were telling those like me I was going to get people killed if I didn’t say the vaccines were a cure!

Even your boy Biden stated that if you are vaccinated you couldn’t catch the virus, so where the fuck did he get his information?

Many of you on the far left are now backpedaling away from “ The Vaccine is a Cure “ to “ Well we knew it didn’t protect everyone “!

So fuck you and the far left for lying!

But the "jab" isn't actually a vaccine, is it? It's a palliative sold to us as a vaccine.

The sad thing is, Fauci has been handling these problems for years... we just never knew who he was before because before Trump, Presidents weren't part of the problem.
Opem borders and visitors from nations that don't care about the health of their citizens is part of the problem.

The sad thing is, Fauci has been handling these problems for years... we just never knew who he was before because before Trump, Presidents weren't part of the problem.
Right... DT was the problem. The only ronaflu problem DT was guilty of was listening to any of these "medical experts" to begin with.

Ask the AIDS activists what they thought about Fauxi in the 80's & 90's. He's always been a tiny POS pushing "vaccines" & using children in medical experiments.
He's our version of Mengele

Lol at the clot shot.

I remember watching Deion Sanders blasting people on the NFL channel for not taking the vaccination and crushed Aaron Rodgers for avoiding it on doctor's instructions.

Well, this happened to deion after he boasted that he received all of the shots and boosters.

He developed mysterious blood clots and nearly lost his leg. They blame it on the complications from a surgery. 😆

That's some funny shit. He's still won't blame the clot shot. He will always be a dummy.

My DNA is pure. No AIDS strains running thru my blood. And I kicked the rona's ass 2 years ago. Anybody that took the jab, like a fucking sheep, gets exactly what they deserve.

Forum List

Back