Remember the Parents That Named Their Child Adolf?

Gee if disagreeing with you makes me frustrated then everyone you know must be frustrated

Tell me are you all for throwing a young black man in jail for belonging to a gang known to sell illegal drugs and commit murders even if that young black man didn't kill anyone or sell any drugs himself?

I mean if you're not going to be a hypocrite you must apply your guilt by association beliefs across the board right?
Its not the disagreement. Its the constant whining you do.

Why did you ask me this irrelevant question? We are talking about 2 racists that belong to a racist group and plotting to overthrow the government by starting a race war. Try again. :rolleyes:
It's not irrelevant

your entire argument is that if a person belongs to a group that merely talks about committing crimes he should be thrown in jail

what if a person belongs to a group that actually commits crimes?

Surely everyone in that group must also be thrown in jail
You arent too bright.

My argument is if you belong to a racist group and plotting to overthrow the government by starting a race war your ass deserves to be shot.

So it doesn't matter if a group commits any other crimes just if they are racist
I dont know why you are having such a hard time understanding my sentence. What matters is what I said in this sentence. Dont make it hard. Just accept it as is.

"My argument is if you belong to a racist group and plotting to overthrow the government by starting a race war your ass deserves to be shot."

Nice equivocation

even though said group actually never did anything but plot

Talking about stuff isn't a crime belonging to a group that does nothing but talk about stuff isn't a crime

And no American would ever be in favor of guilt by association.

So you don't think people in other countries deserve the right to free speech or freedom of assembly either do you?

You should move to the UK because they don't like their citizens having rights either

"And no American would ever be in favor of guilt by association."

So your claim is that no americans support racial profiling?

Yes.

You see I don't hold conflicting views when it comes to rights.

You might be surprised that I am also against such policies as stop and frisk

Guilt by association is as bogus here as anywhere else but you seem to think it's a good thing so tell me are your views consistent?
Then you are an idiot because many americans support racial profiling.

And many Americans support guilt by association

just like you

ergo I do not think you are a true American
I thought you said no americans supported guilt by association. Cant you get your story straight?

Americans don't

PEople who claim to be American do, like you

So you don't think people in other countries deserve the right to free speech or freedom of assembly either do you?

You should move to the UK because they don't like their citizens having rights either

Yes.

Guilt by association is as bogus here as anywhere else but you seem to think it's a good thing so tell me are your views consistent?

just like you

I thought you said no americans supported guilt by association. Cant you get your story straight?

"And no American would ever be in favor of guilt by association"

now this?

"And many Americans support guilt by association"

many people support.....

excuse the fuck out of me

any person in this country who supports the UK in it's war against free speech and freedom of assembly isn't an American even if they claim to be

better, Buttercup?

A group the British government HAD OUTLAWED.

These groups have no right to exist. They are anathema. They hurt innocent people with their rhetoric and if they had a chance, with more than that. Don't give them a toe hold.

Wow, you are truly going down a dark path.
That's pretty ironic, don't you think?

Not at all. If anything, it's very sad. EVERY murdering dictator in history, felt he was doing the right thing for his people by oppressing people who didn't agree with him. You want to use your opinion to deny basic human rights to people because you don't believe what they believe. That's evil, oldlady.
I think speech that promotes violence against others based on race, sex, gender orientation, sexual preference should be banned and made illegal. There is no moral dilemma. There is no slippery slope. Its only tolerating what should be considered intolerable.

Looks like they were members of a hate group in England that is actually "banned". This group was actively attempting to provoke a race war in the UK. They are going to prison. Hopefully someone renames the child.

Couple who named baby after Hitler found guilty of membership of neo-Nazi group - CNN

181112140530-neo-nazi-adam-thomas-claudia-patatas-exlarge-169.jpg
I sure wish we could ban some of those assholes here. The Brits have sense.
You can’t ban the second largest political party in the United States. Confederates would be outraged.

As a race? No, generally speaking, our societies don't appear to be succeeding in spreading what is best for us. There are effective methods, however. This shows that the lack is of will.
How does one convince and convert racists without their participation?

How does one convince and convert racists by telling them their race is weak?
Who said you could convince or convert a racist by telling them their race is weak? All that would do is stick in the mind of the racist and make the racist even more angry and emotionally injured to the point that they would bring it up at every opportunity. :rolleyes:

Don't flatter yourself Lumpy. I'm just using you as a tool to "decimate" your racist rhetoric to other folks here who may not be aware that you're a racist pig.
You never came to the level where I would feel flattered because I emotionally injured you.

I can't take something personally and emotionally that I know to be patently absurd, stupid, ignorant and most of all, untrue.

Its just amusing to me that you remember the conversation even better than I do. I must have really touched a nerve.:laugh:

Don't be an idiot. You remember the conversation and you remember what you said. We talked about it for like four fucking days. You just put that in there for the benefit of the other posters here.

BTW, are you capable of expressing yourself without emojis? Emojis are the lazy man's literary tool.

Yes.

just like you

now this?

many people support.....

any person in this country who supports the UK in it's war against free speech and freedom of assembly isn't an American even if they claim to be

better, Buttercup?
No thats no better.

"any person in this country who supports the UK in it's war against free speech and freedom of assembly isn't an American even if they claim to be"

Can you show me via linked documentation where this is written and who gave this person the authority to determine citizenship based on this? Otherwise its just something some idiot said that believes what he thinks is true.

How does one convince and convert racists without their participation?

How does one convince and convert racists by telling them their race is weak?
Who said you could convince or convert a racist by telling them their race is weak? All that would do is stick in the mind of the racist and make the racist even more angry and emotionally injured to the point that they would bring it up at every opportunity. :rolleyes:

Don't flatter yourself Lumpy. I'm just using you as a tool to "decimate" your racist rhetoric to other folks here who may not be aware that you're a racist pig.
You never came to the level where I would feel flattered because I emotionally injured you.

I can't take something personally and emotionally that I know to be patently absurd, stupid, ignorant and most of all, untrue.

Its just amusing to me that you remember the conversation even better than I do. I must have really touched a nerve.:laugh:

Don't be an idiot. You remember the conversation and you remember what you said. We talked about it for like four fucking days. You just put that in there for the benefit of the other posters here.

BTW, are you capable of expressing yourself without emojis? Emojis are the lazy man's literary tool.
Let it go. I am not going to rehash your abused feelings here. Its not part of the topic. :rolleyes:

These groups have no right to exist. They are anathema. They hurt innocent people with their rhetoric and if they had a chance, with more than that. Don't give them a toe hold.

Not at all. If anything, it's very sad. EVERY murdering dictator in history, felt he was doing the right thing for his people by oppressing people who didn't agree with him. You want to use your opinion to deny basic human rights to people because you don't believe what they believe. That's evil, oldlady.
I think speech that promotes violence against others based on race, sex, gender orientation, sexual preference should be banned and made illegal. There is no moral dilemma. There is no slippery slope. Its only tolerating what should be considered intolerable.
so speech you don't like should be illegal

Having problems with reading comprehension again eh? I even bolded it for you. :rolleyes:

Yes.

just like you

now this?

many people support.....

better, Buttercup?
No thats no better.

"any person in this country who supports the UK in it's war against free speech and freedom of assembly isn't an American even if they claim to be"

Can you show me via linked documentation where this is written and who gave this person the authority to determine citizenship based on this? Otherwise its just something some idiot said that believes what he thinks is true.

you can't show me the people in jail actually did anything but belong to a group

what was their part in any "plot"

Tell me do you think everything that a government deems legal is right in any other sense of the word?

And Like I said you can claim to be an American b ut if you don't believe in the fundamental tenets this country was founded upon you are not an American

Having problems with reading comprehension again eh? I even bolded it for you. :rolleyes:

What violence was actually COMMITTED?

Looks like they were members of a hate group in England that is actually "banned". This group was actively attempting to provoke a race war in the UK. They are going to prison. Hopefully someone renames the child.

Couple who named baby after Hitler found guilty of membership of neo-Nazi group - CNN

181112140530-neo-nazi-adam-thomas-claudia-patatas-exlarge-169.jpg
I sure wish we could ban some of those assholes here. The Brits have sense.

So, you approve of free speech ONLY when you agree with it.
If that were the case, would I be here?
I vehemently DISAPPROVE of speech that advocates marginalizing, evicting or in any way disrespecting a group of people just because they're black or Jewish or Catholic or Muslim or gay. If this is a truly free country, we need to protect the rights of those groups, too, and show respect to ALL people. If hate groups cannot do that, I don't see why they should be permitted to get on a public soap box and spread their poison.

I do not know if you'd be here or not. However, I do know that, no matter how well intentioned you are, you are moving down a road to totalitarianism when you presume to limit speech based on such ideas. We do protect the rights of all those groups, but at the same time, we have to protect the rights of EVERY group, even hate groups. As long as they do not ACT on such beliefs, they should be free to say whatever they believe. Because if they cannot, then in the end, no one will be able to speak freely.
I will think on it, Hunarchy. And DTMB. Being tolerant of intolerance is very very hard for me, though.
------------------------------------ 'chuckle' there is NO intolerance , there is simply FREE SPEECH and belonging to a disapproved group without ever doing anything violent . You really shouldn't even have to think about it OldLady .

They don't have to say a single word, as their ideology speaks for them..

DeathTollCommunism.jpg
That's a cop out. Their "ideology" doesn't include killing millions. Just because you find their ideas hateful to you, doesn't make them hate organizations.

Either your memory of history has faded, or you're having difficulty looking at the big picture. Karl Marx's works didn't mention anything about slaughtering over a hundred million people. So you're saying today's Marxists are "kindlier, gentler Marxists" who have learned their lesson?

You're a sucker.
Go talk about your hatred of communism with someone who cares.

Ok, little Red. Thanks for showing the world your true colors.
You say that almost like its a bad thing. Its a good thing. Trust me. These violent animals should be in prison where the UK has put them.

But we let feral humans like antifa run wild in the streets. They should all be rounded up and imprisoned too. Gitmo would be a perfect place for the little terrorist shitheads.

Forum List

Back