Remember the Parents That Named Their Child Adolf?

Looks like they were members of a hate group in England that is actually "banned". This group was actively attempting to provoke a race war in the UK. They are going to prison. Hopefully someone renames the child.

Couple who named baby after Hitler found guilty of membership of neo-Nazi group - CNN

181112140530-neo-nazi-adam-thomas-claudia-patatas-exlarge-169.jpg
I sure wish we could ban some of those assholes here. The Brits have sense.

So, you approve of free speech ONLY when you agree with it.

if they bring laws like that to the USA then the 'kkk' and black panthers , 'blm' and others might be arrested even though they have never done anything violent Ace .

Convicted of being in a hate group? You mean like being a Muslim?
No like being a white nationalist.
What about BLM? Them too?
No one in BLM is a white nationalist. Sorry. :rolleyes:
Sure, but BLM are Black Supremacists, just like you.
Even if that were true no one in BLM is advocating the overthrow of the government by starting a race war just like you.
So you don’t deny that you’re a Black Supremacist. Good for you.

And no, I’m not wanting to start a race war, what am I? Black?

if they bring laws like that to the USA then the 'kkk' and black panthers , 'blm' and others might be arrested even though they have never done anything violent Ace .
I'll take my chances. Since BLM and the Black Panthers are good organizations I know they wouldnt be arrested.

----------------------------- might be arrested for just being MEMBERS of a group and that wouldn't be a good thing Ace .

i ax about lice because i never seen one so thanks Ace !!
You might not be familiar with the term. Makes sense you didnt know that lice an louse were the same animal. You may call it something else. Its those little bugs you find in your scalp all the time.
-------------------------------------- its only HAIR on normal peoples head like mine Ace .

Looks like they were members of a hate group in England that is actually "banned". This group was actively attempting to provoke a race war in the UK. They are going to prison. Hopefully someone renames the child.

Couple who named baby after Hitler found guilty of membership of neo-Nazi group - CNN

If that were the case, would I be here?
I vehemently DISAPPROVE of speech that advocates marginalizing, evicting or in any way disrespecting a group of people just because they're black or Jewish or Catholic or Muslim or gay. If this is a truly free country, we need to protect the rights of those groups, too, and show respect to ALL people. If hate groups cannot do that, I don't see why they should be permitted to get on a public soap box and spread their poison.

----------------------------- might be arrested for just being MEMBERS of a group and that wouldn't be a good thing Ace .
No dummy. They were arrested for being members of a violent group plotting to start a race war to overturn the government.

i ax about lice because i never seen one so thanks Ace !!
You might not be familiar with the term. Makes sense you didnt know that lice an louse were the same animal. You may call it something else. Its those little bugs you find in your scalp all the time.
-------------------------------------- its only HAIR on normal peoples head like mine Ace .
Its normal for you to have lice. I agree.

Just like you are.

That's what we do here remember?
I'm not going to do anything because I agree with what the UK did. You are the one that has his panties in a bunch. Do something or admit youre just whining. :rolleyes:

Of course you do which is why you should move there.

But if it makes you feel better I will write a stern E mail to the British government
I'm good where I am. I like making you frustrated. If I move you will feel like you won.

It makes me feel better to know these animals are in prison.
'You couldn't frustrate me if you tried

You are nothing but a minor amusement when I am bored
Proof of your frustration screams from every single one of your posts on this thread. :rolleyes:
Gee if disagreeing with you makes me frustrated then everyone you know must be frustrated

Tell me are you all for throwing a young black man in jail for belonging to a gang known to sell illegal drugs and commit murders even if that young black man didn't kill anyone or sell any drugs himself?

I mean if you're not going to be a hypocrite you must apply your guilt by association beliefs across the board right?

I vehemently DISAPPROVE of speech that advocates marginalizing, evicting or in any way disrespecting a group of people just because they're black or Jewish or Catholic or Muslim or gay. If this is a truly free country, we need to protect the rights of those groups, too, and show respect to ALL people. If hate groups cannot do that, I don't see why they should be permitted to get on a public soap box and spread their poison.
-----------------------------whats a HATE GROUP eh , and where is the Offical list of hate groups -------- beside those questions , we in the USA have FREE SPEECH whether you like it or agree with it or not OldLady .

No they are your and the UK's wrong beliefs.

Americans believe in freedom of speech and association
So why are people in the US put in prison for plotting to overthrow the government?

10 NAMED IN A PLOT TO OVERTHROW U.S.
See they had to present PROOF of the plot and of the individuals parts in the plot. It's called conspiracy to commit

No one was charged with merely being a member of a group

It's not a subtle difference
The UK presented proof of the plot and the individuals parts in the plot. Thats why they are in prison and you cant do anything to get them out. :rolleyes:
That's not what your article said

did you read it or were you too excited about the violation of people's rights to freedom of speech and association?

They were found guilty of nothing other than belonging to a group the British government didn't like
A group the British government HAD OUTLAWED.

And no American would ever be in favor of guilt by association.

So you don't think people in other countries deserve the right to free speech or freedom of assembly either do you?

You should move to the UK because they don't like their citizens having rights either

I'm not going to do anything because I agree with what the UK did. You are the one that has his panties in a bunch. Do something or admit youre just whining. :rolleyes:

But if it makes you feel better I will write a stern E mail to the British government
I'm good where I am. I like making you frustrated. If I move you will feel like you won.

Proof of your frustration screams from every single one of your posts on this thread. :rolleyes:
Gee if disagreeing with you makes me frustrated then everyone you know must be frustrated

Tell me are you all for throwing a young black man in jail for belonging to a gang known to sell illegal drugs and commit murders even if that young black man didn't kill anyone or sell any drugs himself?

I mean if you're not going to be a hypocrite you must apply your guilt by association beliefs across the board right?
Its not the disagreement. Its the constant whining you do.

Why did you ask me this irrelevant question? We are talking about 2 racists that belong to a racist group and plotting to overthrow the government by starting a race war. Try again. :rolleyes:

-----------------------------whats a HATE GROUP eh , and where is the Offical list of hate groups -------- beside those questions , we in the USA have FREE SPEECH whether you like it or agree with it or not OldLady .
The KKK, Nazis, and other white supremacist groups are all hate groups. Take it from me. Its official.

So why are people in the US put in prison for plotting to overthrow the government?

10 NAMED IN A PLOT TO OVERTHROW U.S.
See they had to present PROOF of the plot and of the individuals parts in the plot. It's called conspiracy to commit

No one was charged with merely being a member of a group

It's not a subtle difference
The UK presented proof of the plot and the individuals parts in the plot. Thats why they are in prison and you cant do anything to get them out. :rolleyes:
That's not what your article said

did you read it or were you too excited about the violation of people's rights to freedom of speech and association?

They were found guilty of nothing other than belonging to a group the British government didn't like
A group the British government HAD OUTLAWED.

And no American would ever be in favor of guilt by association.

So you don't think people in other countries deserve the right to free speech or freedom of assembly either do you?

You should move to the UK because they don't like their citizens having rights either
These groups have no right to exist. They are anathema. They hurt innocent people with their rhetoric and if they had a chance, with more than that. Don't give them a toe hold.

I do not know if you'd be here or not. However, I do know that, no matter how well intentioned you are, you are moving down a road to totalitarianism when you presume to limit speech based on such ideas. We do protect the rights of all those groups, but at the same time, we have to protect the rights of EVERY group, even hate groups. As long as they do not ACT on such beliefs, they should be free to say whatever they believe. Because if they cannot, then in the end, no one will be able to speak freely.

Its not the disagreement. Its the constant whining you do.

Why did you ask me this irrelevant question? We are talking about 2 racists that belong to a racist group and plotting to overthrow the government by starting a race war. Try again. :rolleyes:
It's not irrelevant

your entire argument is that if a person belongs to a group that merely talks about committing crimes he should be thrown in jail

what if a person belongs to a group that actually commits crimes?

Surely everyone in that group must also be thrown in jail

Forum List

Back