Remember the Parents That Named Their Child Adolf?

Who said you could convince or convert a racist by telling them their race is weak? All that would do is stick in the mind of the racist and make the racist even more angry and emotionally injured to the point that they would bring it up at every opportunity. :rolleyes:

Don't flatter yourself Lumpy. I'm just using you as a tool to "decimate" your racist rhetoric to other folks here who may not be aware that you're a racist pig.
You never came to the level where I would feel flattered because I emotionally injured you.

I can't take something personally and emotionally that I know to be patently absurd, stupid, ignorant and most of all, untrue.

Its just amusing to me that you remember the conversation even better than I do. I must have really touched a nerve.:laugh:

Don't be an idiot. You remember the conversation and you remember what you said. We talked about it for like four fucking days. You just put that in there for the benefit of the other posters here.

BTW, are you capable of expressing yourself without emojis? Emojis are the lazy man's literary tool.
Let it go. I am not going to rehash your abused feelings here. Its not part of the topic. :rolleyes:

That's never stopped you before. By the way, a few things:

1.) If you didn't remember as much as me about the conversation, how did you know what I was talking about? You gave yourself away in a childish attempt to get a dig in at me and made yourself look like the idiot.

2.) I didn't say "Don't feel flattered", I said "Don't flatter yourself". Learn basic comprehension.

3.) My feelings, abused or otherwise, are not part of the topic, but my question was. I didn't make this about my feelings and take it off topic, you did.
Its stopped me plenty of times.

I knew what you were talking about because you mentioning it made me recall the conversation I had already forgotten. Obviously it lingered with you. You showed that it hurt your feelings. You need thicker skin. :rolleyes:

I dont care what you said. I said I dont feel flattered because youre weak. If you were mentally tougher I would consider you a worthy adversary but youre not.

Youre question had jack shit to do with the topic which is why I wont grace it with an answer.

Yet you think maybe I should move to another country because you disagree with mine?
No you disagree with the basic tenets this country was founded upon that is why you should leave so you can live in a country that stomps all over people's rights because you agree with that
I believe YOU are the one disagreeing with the basic tenet of this country that all men are born equal and that all have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. ALL of them, even the black and brown ones or the ones that attend a church different from yours.

And where did the people thrown in jail violate anyone rights?

Does belonging to a club violate the rights of people not in the club?

And I believe all people have the right to free speech and freedom of assembly. It matters not if that speech offends me or my moral convictions
They violated the LAW in their country. End of argument.
And the argument is that no American should be applauding any country that does not allow freedom of speech or freedom of assembly.

But here you are giving the trampling of rights a standing ovation
Your argument is horse shit. I applaud what the UK did. The dumb asses got locked up. Thats exactly what they deserved. :rolleyes:

sure , hate speech is simply a matter of opinion . I draw a 'mohamad cartoon. and you call it hate speech . I call the cartoon FREE Speech and we have 2 OPINIONS clashing OldLady . I say FRONT HOLERS and you say hate speech or whatever you said and i say FREE SPEECH as i even get you the definition of Front Holer . Heck , i don't think that we in the USA even have Hate Speech prohibitions in the USA Old lady

Don't flatter yourself Lumpy. I'm just using you as a tool to "decimate" your racist rhetoric to other folks here who may not be aware that you're a racist pig.
You never came to the level where I would feel flattered because I emotionally injured you.

I can't take something personally and emotionally that I know to be patently absurd, stupid, ignorant and most of all, untrue.

Its just amusing to me that you remember the conversation even better than I do. I must have really touched a nerve.:laugh:

Don't be an idiot. You remember the conversation and you remember what you said. We talked about it for like four fucking days. You just put that in there for the benefit of the other posters here.

BTW, are you capable of expressing yourself without emojis? Emojis are the lazy man's literary tool.
Let it go. I am not going to rehash your abused feelings here. Its not part of the topic. :rolleyes:

1.) If you didn't remember as much as me about the conversation, how did you know what I was talking about? You gave yourself away in a childish attempt to get a dig in at me and made yourself look like the idiot.

2.) I didn't say "Don't feel flattered", I said "Don't flatter yourself". Learn basic comprehension.

3.) My feelings, abused or otherwise, are not part of the topic, but my question was. I didn't make this about my feelings and take it off topic, you did.

I knew what you were talking about because you mentioning it made me recall the conversation I had already forgotten. Obviously it lingered with you. You showed that it hurt your feelings. You need thicker skin. :rolleyes:

That's not what you said. You said:

"Its just amusing to me that you remember the conversation even better than I do."

This suggests to me that you were either unable to recall what was said or that we even had the conversation.

Of course I remember the conversation and what was said. You do too. But if you're thinking that I've been ruminating on it ever since then you are woefully mistaken. When you said what you said about converting racists, it made me think of what you said in the other conversation. That's it.

I remember what people say and because of that, I notice contradictions, inconsistencies and hypocrisies. This was one of those times.

I dont care what you said. I said I dont feel flattered because youre weak. If you were mentally tougher I would consider you a worthy adversary but youre not.

There, there child. You just forget about the things that bad 'ol whitey said. He's not worth it and you are of a stronger race.

Youre question had jack shit to do with the topic which is why I wont grace it with an answer.

You asked a question about converting racists so I asked you a question about converting racists. Seems pretty clear cut to me.

"Its just amusing to me that you remember the conversation even better than I do."

This suggests to me that you were either unable to recall what was said or that we even had the conversation.

Of course I remember the conversation and what was said. You do too. But if you're thinking that I've been ruminating on it ever since then you are woefully mistaken. When you said what you said about converting racists, it made me think of what you said in the other conversation. That's it.

I remember what people say and because of that, I notice contradictions, inconsistencies and hypocrisies. This was one of those times.

There, there child. You just forget about the things that bad 'ol whitey said. He's not worth it and you are of a stronger race.

You asked a question about converting racists so I asked you a question about converting racists. Seems pretty clear cut to me.
I didnt ask you what it suggests. I said I didnt remember until you reminded me by bringing it up. Again its amusing to me that you cant get it out of your head. :rolleyes:

I agree. Only a mentally weak white person would remind me of something that hurt their feelings and then get mad because I had to be reminded.

Its only clear if you use retarded logic like you did. I asked how do you convert a racist to someone that suggested I convert them. Why would you ask me for the answer to a question I just asked? :rolleyes:

I didnt ask you what it suggests.

And yet I told you anyway.

I said I didnt remember until you reminded me by bringing it up. Again its amusing to me that you cant get it out of your head. :rolleyes:

If by "cant get it out of your head" you mean that I remember it, you're right.

I agree. Only a mentally weak white person would remind me of something that hurt their feelings and then get mad because I had to be reminded.

I can't help but notice you're always insulting your opponent's intelligence or calling him/her stupid or whatever. You do this in pretty much every conversation where someone disagrees with you. Do you have some kind of complex regarding your intelligence or something?

Its only clear if you use retarded logic like you did. I asked how do you convert a racist to someone that suggested I convert them. Why would you ask me for the answer to a question I just asked? :rolleyes:

I didn't.

No you disagree with the basic tenets this country was founded upon that is why you should leave so you can live in a country that stomps all over people's rights because you agree with that
I believe YOU are the one disagreeing with the basic tenet of this country that all men are born equal and that all have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. ALL of them, even the black and brown ones or the ones that attend a church different from yours.

And where did the people thrown in jail violate anyone rights?

Does belonging to a club violate the rights of people not in the club?

And I believe all people have the right to free speech and freedom of assembly. It matters not if that speech offends me or my moral convictions
They violated the LAW in their country. End of argument.
And the argument is that no American should be applauding any country that does not allow freedom of speech or freedom of assembly.

But here you are giving the trampling of rights a standing ovation
Your argument is horse shit. I applaud what the UK did. The dumb asses got locked up. Thats exactly what they deserved. :rolleyes:
Of course you do you're a fascist pig

I said I didnt remember until you reminded me by bringing it up. Again its amusing to me that you cant get it out of your head. :rolleyes:

I can't help but notice you're always insulting your opponent's intelligence or calling him/her stupid or whatever. You do this in pretty much every conversation where someone disagrees with you. Do you have some kind of complex regarding your intelligence or something?

I didn't.
Which means nothing to anyone but you.

I know I am right. You cant seem to let it go. You need to toughen up and stop being a baby over it.

Lots of people disagree with me. You just happen to notice the other lame ones like yourself that I call stupid. For example Oldlady disagrees with me all the time and I have never called her an idiot like I have you.

You did.

I didn't.

I know I am right. You cant seem to let it go. You need to toughen up and stop being a baby over it.

Lots of people disagree with me. You just happen to notice the other lame ones like yourself that I call stupid. For example Oldlady disagrees with me all the time and I have never called her an idiot like I have you.

You did.

Whether or not you have insulted her intelligence, you still do it a lot. Enough for me to have noticed it anyway. If it was just me I wouldn't give it another thought but you do it to a lot of folks. It is part of your modus operandi.

As for me, you needn't flatter yourself or comfort yourself with wistful ideas of me being an idiot. I'm no genius but my IQ hovers around 130 - 135 so my ego is quite safe from your juvenile prattling.

I didn't.

You did.

Whether or not you have insulted her intelligence, you still do it a lot. Enough for me to have noticed it anyway. If it was just me I wouldn't give it another thought but you do it to a lot of folks. It is part of your modus operandi.

As for me, you needn't flatter yourself or comfort yourself with wistful ideas of me being an idiot. I'm no genius but my IQ hovers around 130 - 135 so my ego is quite safe from your juvenile prattling.
I cant help it there are a lot of idiots like you posting.. Point being if I did it to everyone that disagrees with me then I would do it to.....well everyone like you claimed. Since I proved that I dont do it to everyone you are left to ponder your next strategy to engage in a protracted argument with me all because I hurt your feelings.

Its not comforting that you are an idiot. Its actually alarming. I hope you are not responsible for anyone other than yourself. I wouldnt want someone getting injured due to your stupidity.

I didn't.

You did.

I cant help it there are a lot of idiots like you posting.. Point being if I did it to everyone that disagrees with me then I would do it to.....well everyone like you claimed. Since I proved that I dont do it to everyone you are left to ponder your next strategy to engage in a protracted argument with me all because I hurt your feelings.

Its not comforting that you are an idiot. Its actually alarming. I hope you are not responsible for anyone other than yourself. I wouldnt want someone getting injured due to your stupidity.

What are you, twelve?

read some posts by Ace concerning race to see how Ace thinks , general comment !!

I didn't.

You did.

What are you, twelve?
Why do you ask? Trying to find something else to argue about? :rolleyes:

I didn't.

You did.

What are you, twelve?

In the last week alone (since Wednesday the 7th) you have made no less than 544 posts. I've made 58. So who's looking to argue here?

Also, in the same time period, in regards to your insulting peoples' intelligence, you have either insulted or alluded to inferior intelligence in your opponent no less than 40 times. The words "Dummy", "Idiot" and "Retard" are the most prevalent terms in your vast intellectual lexicon.

Frequently scoffing supposed inferior intelligence in others is not indicative of superior intelligence in yourself, it is indicative of insecurity. If you can convince yourself that your opponent is just stupid then you don't have to do the work of assessing the merit of his argument.

You did.

What are you, twelve?

In the last week alone (since Wednesday the 7th) you have made no less than 544 posts. I've made 58. So who's looking to argue here?

Also, in the same time period, in regards to your insulting peoples' intelligence, you have either insulted or alluded to inferior intelligence in your opponent no less than 40 times. The words "Dummy", "Idiot" and "Retard" are the most prevalent terms in your vast intellectual lexicon.

Frequently scoffing supposed inferior intelligence in others is not indicative of superior intelligence in yourself, it is indicative of insecurity. If you can convince yourself that your opponent is just stupid then you don't have to do the work of assessing the merit of his argument.
All 58 of your posts have been trying to argue with me. My 544 have been on various topics with other people. Youre the only one trying to argue and we know its because I have emotionally traumatized you.

I dont have any opponents. I only have interlocutors If I call you an idiot, dummy or retard its just an observance. Shake it off. Stop whining. :rolleyes:

What are you, twelve?

All 58 of your posts have been trying to argue with me. My 544 have been on various topics with other people.

And? The numbers clearly show you have a penchant for arguing. What difference does it make with who or what it's about?

Youre the only one trying to argue and we know its because I have emotionally traumatized you.

You just keep taking that comfort pill Lumpy.

I dont have any opponents. I only have interlocutors If I call you an idiot, dummy or retard its just an observance. Shake it off. Stop whining. :rolleyes:

That makes 41.

Why are you arguing anyway? Why don't you just let your palpable presence *gag* and melanin speak for you?

What are you, twelve?

All 58 of your posts have been trying to argue with me. My 544 have been on various topics with other people.

And? The numbers clearly show you have a penchant for arguing. What difference does it make with who or what it's about?

Youre the only one trying to argue and we know its because I have emotionally traumatized you.

That makes 41.

Why are you arguing anyway? Why don't you just let your palpable presence *gag* and melanin speak for you?
You were amusing at first. Now you are just kind of boring and repetitive. Unfortunately for you I am going to have to revoke your communication privileges with me. I know this is going to really sting but I have to shut you down. When you have something real to discuss let me know. Peace out. :rolleyes:

What are you, twelve?

That makes 41.

You were amusing at first. Now you are just kind of boring and repetitive. Unfortunately for you I am going to have to revoke your communication privileges with me. I know this is going to really sting but I have to shut you down. When you have something real to discuss let me know. Peace out. :rolleyes:

What are ya gonna do, shut down your melanin transmitter? Besides, how can I let you know if you shut down communication with me? Dumbass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back