Remember the Foreign leaders laughing at Trump? Yeah, guess Americans get the last laugh.

Yeah, the world is still laughing at the joke that is Trump.

Yeah as there economies tank. You a fucking retard like the rest of the Democrats. We have a booming economy. Must suck to be a Demtard. Losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The word is "their", little Trumptard. And it should be "you are a fucking retard". We do have a good economy. I don't think dotard can keep it up. Our economy is doing well despite Trump, not because of him.

And he's still a laughingstock who ran away because the cool kids laughed at him.

So................who da hell cares.............PC is overrated...........

does he want attention.........yup........do I care.........no.

He's called them out on promises they made......and have failed to Honor...........GOOD............2% for the good of NATO in strategic military equipment makes NATO STRONGER.........why is that so dang much of a problem with them................Might be........they are used to using us instead.................How about they step up and do it for a change...............hmmmm

Well, thank goodness Trump has moved on and is now focusing on something really important...our showers and toilets...and he was nice enough to let us know what it is called when water falls out of the sky.

Trump complains about light bulbs making him look orange and people flushing toilets 15 times in rambling monologue

Later in Mr Trump’s monologue, the president said his administration was looking “very strongly at sinks and showers” which supposedly do not produce enough water.

"You turn on the faucet; you don’t get any water. They take a shower and water comes dripping out. It’s dripping out - very quietly dripping out. People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once," he said.

"You go into a new building or a new house or a new home, and they have standards, 'Oh, you don’t get water.'"

Mr Trump added: "For the most part, you have many states where they have so much water that it comes down - it’s called rain… they don’t know what to do with it."
Today's con-servative republican christians (CRCs) and fat donnie.....a perfect match.

So................who da hell cares.............PC is overrated...........

does he want attention.........yup........do I care.........no.

He's called them out on promises they made......and have failed to Honor...........GOOD............2% for the good of NATO in strategic military equipment makes NATO STRONGER.........why is that so dang much of a problem with them................Might be........they are used to using us instead.................How about they step up and do it for a change...............hmmmm

Well, thank goodness Trump has moved on and is now focusing on something really important...our showers and toilets...and he was nice enough to let us know what it is called when water falls out of the sky.

Trump complains about light bulbs making him look orange and people flushing toilets 15 times in rambling monologue

Later in Mr Trump’s monologue, the president said his administration was looking “very strongly at sinks and showers” which supposedly do not produce enough water.

"You turn on the faucet; you don’t get any water. They take a shower and water comes dripping out. It’s dripping out - very quietly dripping out. People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once," he said.

"You go into a new building or a new house or a new home, and they have standards, 'Oh, you don’t get water.'"

Mr Trump added: "For the most part, you have many states where they have so much water that it comes down - it’s called rain… they don’t know what to do with it."

You mean that nasty bastard only flushes once a day? That's disgusting.
He probably has someone (Melania?) flush for him.

Yeah as there economies tank. You a fucking retard like the rest of the Democrats. We have a booming economy. Must suck to be a Demtard. Losers.

The word is "their", little Trumptard. And it should be "you are a fucking retard". We do have a good economy. I don't think dotard can keep it up. Our economy is doing well despite Trump, not because of him.

And he's still a laughingstock who ran away because the cool kids laughed at him.

Trudeau "blackface", Merkel "I quit" and Macron "France is burning" are the cool kids??

Too fking funny.

Preemptive cover for the bad punctuation?
Insult to try to cover the truth?
What truth do you imagine I'm trying to cover, my illiterate friend?
I guess you're good at punctuation, but suck at reading comprehension.
Is that supposed to be an answer?
Lol, thanks for proving my point.
The only point you've got is on top of your head.

All the while.... Frances situation is unsustainable.... Canada lost 70K jobs in one month.

These people are laughing at Trump because they are quizlings.. they are nothing more than little school yard bullies consoling each other by laughing at someone else when they know nothing.

That's irony, right? You're being facetious? Trump is the biggest "little schoolyard bully" there is. And he did what bullies do when confronted...he ran.

Preemptive cover for the bad punctuation?
I guess you're good at punctuation, but suck at reading comprehension
Support? They haven't gone nearly far enough IMHO.
They've gone far enough, to give Trump the election in November. Thank you!
Not gonna happen, but I don't think we should have to wait that long either. tRump does more damage every single day he's allowed to squat in the Whitehouse.
All I can say is, get your pussy hat ready! Trump will be YOUR president for five more years.
That illegitimate liar has never been my president or yours.

He's a squatter, nothing more.
Lol, he made Obama's presidency. Just a bad memory. Oh and he kept Hillary from being president. The best president in the history of america!
Lol, you believe that crap?

download (3).jpeg

Not gonna happen, but I don't think we should have to wait that long either. tRump does more damage every single day he's allowed to squat in the Whitehouse.
All I can say is, get your pussy hat ready! Trump will be YOUR president for five more years.

He also just flies around the country at our expense making speeches in which he openly declares his hatred for Americans who are not republicans, so he could never be the president of anyone else but republicans. Out of his own mouth.
Every president campaigns. Trump loves all Americans, even the uneducated, like yourself. I mean he didn't call almost half of Americans, a basket of deplorables. Every American is doing better under Trump if the want to. Why do you hate that?

He also just flies around the country at our expense making speeches in which he openly declares his hatred for Americans who are not republicans, so he could never be the president of anyone else but republicans. Out of his own mouth.
Every president campaigns. Trump loves all Americans, even the uneducated, like yourself. I mean he didn't call almost half of Americans, a basket of deplorables. Every American is doing better under Trump if the want to. Why do you hate that?
The orange whore does nothing but campaign, and at each stop he speaks about his hatred for at least half of the American people. Clinton said, once, that "half" (not all) of trump supporters were in the basket, and then said that she made a mistake to say it like that. Your contention that every American is doing better under the orange whore's rule is an outright lie. I guess eight years of higher education at nationally ranked universities, ending in two diplomas and one certificate, qualifies me as "uneducated."

Trudeau "blackface", Merkel "I quit" and Macron "France is burning" are the cool kids??

Too fking funny.

Merkel wasn't there.

Melania seems to think so...

ve16o5fs_melania-trump-justin-trudeau_295x200_27_August_19.jpg

I guess you're good at punctuation, but suck at reading comprehension.
Is that supposed to be an answer?
Lol, thanks for proving my point.
The only point you've got is on top of your head.
And back to insulting again! Lol

Lol, he made Obama's presidency. Just a bad memory. Oh and he kept Hillary from being president. The best president in the history of america!
Lol, you believe that crap?

View attachment 293694
Lol, your man!
78698126_1489971741169737_7044044371745832960_n.png

If that man takes Biden up on the iq test. Biden is screwed. Obama was at least smart enough not to challenge their iq. I give him that.

What "Americans" get the "last laugh"? The orange whore goes overseas and humiliates us Americans daily. Our reputations as Americans are being hammered by this slut.
It's the democrats that humiliates us. The clown show they are doing right now, because they lost the election.
Covering up the evidence is more proof of the scums guilt Hide documents hide those under subpoena refuse to make a case for his innocence Just like the boy who shouted WOLF This trump POS yells HOAX 1000 times
What precise evidence did Trump cover up? So now you are guilty until you prove your innocence? Got it, you have nothing. Trump gave you the transcripts of the conversation he had. Lol
KNOW itall What coverup ??? Are you kidding me?? WTF do you call holding back documents and forbidding important witnesses under subpoena from testifying ? An innocent man doesn't hide evidence
What exactly is he with holding? What evidence do you have? Seems like this impeachment is over a phone call. Which Trump has given you the transcripts of the conversation. He has given you all the evidence.

If you turned the channel off Fox, you'd know. Try it for an hour or two.

The orange whore does nothing but campaign, and at each stop he speaks about his hatred for at least half of the American people. Clinton said, once, that "half" (not all) of trump supporters were in the basket, and then said that she made a mistake to say it like that. Your contention that every American is doing better under the orange whore's rule is an outright lie. I guess eight years of higher education at nationally ranked universities, ending in two diplomas and one certificate, qualifies me as "uneducated."
All Obama did was campaign. 4 Americans died because of his incompetence. What did he do? Lied about it, then went to Vegas to golf and campaign. Tell me the exact phrase he quoted that he said he hates half of americans. Hillary was saying what she believed when she said the deplorable thing. Oh and AOC has diplomas also. So do a lot of unemployed people in America. So they actually mean nothing.

It's the democrats that humiliates us. The clown show they are doing right now, because they lost the election.
Covering up the evidence is more proof of the scums guilt Hide documents hide those under subpoena refuse to make a case for his innocence Just like the boy who shouted WOLF This trump POS yells HOAX 1000 times
What precise evidence did Trump cover up? So now you are guilty until you prove your innocence? Got it, you have nothing. Trump gave you the transcripts of the conversation he had. Lol
KNOW itall What coverup ??? Are you kidding me?? WTF do you call holding back documents and forbidding important witnesses under subpoena from testifying ? An innocent man doesn't hide evidence
What exactly is he with holding? What evidence do you have? Seems like this impeachment is over a phone call. Which Trump has given you the transcripts of the conversation. He has given you all the evidence.

If you turned the channel off Fox, you'd know. Try it for an hour or two.
Awe, still cannot tell me, and since I don't have cable you're wrong again. Thanks for playing. Come back when you can tell me exactly what Trump is with holding.

What "Americans" get the "last laugh"? The orange whore goes overseas and humiliates us Americans daily. Our reputations as Americans are being hammered by this slut.
Interesting take on projection.....

Ignores topical content from the video and substitutes juvenile antics for debate subjects.

Yup, leftist identified
Seawytch IS one of the dumber lefties that post on here. There's never a whole lot of intelligence in any of her responses.

Awww, poor snowflake. Did I insult your Lord and master, little cultist? Are you as thin skinned as he is? I'm not...

Your too stupid to know Democrats are the snowflakes we are the Deplorables. Get it straight or shut the fuck up.

No, you're deplorable snowflakes.
Lol, do you support the impeachment? Because you're butthurt that you lost the election. You poor little baby.
2018 went very well, thank you. Democrats now have the House....elections have consequences, you see.

It's sort of okay, because Trumpkins don't accept evidence.
Maybe you can answer since Edward can't. Preisely what evidence is Trump with holding?
"withholding"....and how do we know, he won't let anyone testify.

Forum List

Back