Remember the Foreign leaders laughing at Trump? Yeah, guess Americans get the last laugh.

Yeah, the world is still laughing at the joke that is Trump.
So you didn't watch the video.
I did...my ears are still ringing. Such a soothing voice she has. It doesn't change the fact that baby Trump got laughed at by world leaders and he ran crying back to the U.S. with their laughter ringing in his orange ears.

Canadian Unemployment Is At A Record High.

Trump-o-nomics seems to be a blessing compared to the Euros & Canada economic policies.
Poor Boris Johnson, inheriting the economy of the globalist. He should be excused any comparison until well after Brexit.

• Banned
I did...my ears are still ringing. Such a soothing voice she has. It doesn't change the fact that baby Trump got laughed at by world leaders and he ran crying back to the U.S. with their laughter ringing in his orange ears.
Ignores topical content from the video and substitutes juvenile antics for debate subjects.

Yup, leftist identified

Ignores topical content from the video and substitutes juvenile antics for debate subjects.

Yup, leftist identified
Seawytch IS one of the dumber lefties that post on here. There's never a whole lot of intelligence in any of her responses.

Trump got laughed at by world leaders and he ran crying back to the U.S. with their laughter ringing in his orange ears.
Screen+Shot+2019-12-06+at+11.36.44+AM.png

Yup, leftist identified
Seawytch IS one of the dumber lefties that post on here. There's never a whole lot of intelligence in any of her responses.

Awww, poor snowflake. Did I insult your Lord and master, little cultist? Are you as thin skinned as he is? I'm not...

So you think their problems were brought on by laughing at Trump? Everybody has problems. Trump is still a laughing stock.

Yup, leftist identified

Awww, poor snowflake. Did I insult your Lord and master, little cultist? Are you as thin skinned as he is? I'm not...

Your too stupid to know Democrats are the snowflakes we are the Deplorables. Get it straight or shut the fuck up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you think their problems were brought on by laughing at Trump? Everybody has problems. Trump is still a laughing stock.

Moron is back. Go back in your basement sick boy. Canada, France and England even Germany. Who cares what they think They are nothing without us. Your just mad because President Trump is succeeding where Democrats can’t get it right. Losers. Especially your pathetic brainwashed sister boy ass.

Yup, leftist identified

Your too stupid to know Democrats are the snowflakes we are the Deplorables. Get it straight or shut the fuck up.

And some of you are pigs.

Yup, leftist identified

And the DUMMY posts again............

You are 100% correct:

Yup, leftist identified

And some of you are pigs.

Rather be a pig then a lying scumbag.

Forum List

Back