Remember America, Before Pelosi?

1. Bush signed that bill

2. Nice to see you're admitting that tax cuts are revenue losses, not gains.

You have tripled down.

Obama could use you to help write his next budget.

I mean, what is a three decimal point error between friends?

LOL

trillion.jpg

NYCarbineer has no credibility.

Twice he involved himself in threads about military service. Both times when asked where and when he served...he ran away. But like a true left wing loon he actually tried to call out people who did serve. 'Nuff said.

Takes a complete dumbfuck to not know the difference between trillions and billions.

Or a Community Organizer POTUS.

LOL

I missed that one.

'Carboneer' exceeds her normal dumbassery by 10 fold.

1. Bush signed that bill

You have tripled down.

LOL

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee306/doggiedont/trillion.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Childish taunting cannot rescue an argument you've already lost.

1. Bush signed that bill

You have tripled down.

LOL

Childish taunting cannot rescue an argument you've already lost.[/QUOTE]

How many trillions was that Pelosi tax cut to small business, again?

[IMG]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee306/doggiedont/ROTFL.gif

Okay, I read it. And I repost the request...link to what Pelosi was talking about.?

I have a link to her explaining what she meant but I'm not going to help you. I prefer to watch you squirm.

I proved there were two versions of the bill, House and Senate, which you were comically ignorant enough to deny. Now shut up.

Nancy Pelosi was one of the most effective Speakers of the House in the last 50 years. Her resume of passing legislation which stopped a depression, saving the auto companies, passing the first universal healthcare program, repealing DADT and financial reform place her as one of our top speakers

Compared to John Boehner who accomplished no major legislation and presided over the most ineffective Congress in history. Boehner has been unable to gain consensus in his own party, let alone with the Democrats. He presided over a Congress which couldn't pass a budget, nearly shut down the Government and defaulted on our debt while obstructing legislation which would have helped Americans suffering in a bad economy

Your depressed, shake it off...

I've supported my assessment with a lengthy list of Nancy Pelosi's legislative accomplishments

Would you care to list what John Boehner has accomplished in two years?

Last edited:
Nancy Pelosi was one of the most effective Speakers of the House in the last 50 years. Her resume of passing legislation which stopped a depression, saving the auto companies, passing the first universal healthcare program, repealing DADT and financial reform place her as one of our top speakers

Compared to John Boehner who accomplished no major legislation and presided over the most ineffective Congress in history. Boehner has been unable to gain consensus in his own party, let alone with the Democrats. He presided over a Congress which couldn't pass a budget, nearly shut down the Government and defaulted on our debt while obstructing legislation which would have helped Americans suffering in a bad economy

Nancy Pelosi is without reasonable doubt, the most partison Speaker of the House I have seen in my lifetime.

She:
  • tried to adjourn when the Republicans did not want to go
  • turned off the lights in the House
  • held closed meetings (closed to Republicans AND the public) to discuss and pass the worst health care bill ever devised.

Nancy Pelosi is a political whore.

Sorry bitch doesn't know the meaning of bi-partisan cooperation between the parties.

Nancy Pelosi actually accomplished meaningful legislation in her term as Speaker

More than John Boehner and Denny Hastert (does anyone actually remeber who he was) combined

Okay, I read it. And I repost the request...link to what Pelosi was talking about.?

I have a link to her explaining what she meant but I'm not going to help you. I prefer to watch you squirm.

I proved there were two versions of the bill, House and Senate, which you were comically ignorant enough to deny. Now shut up.

See how stupid and what a liar you are? I didn't say there weren't two. I said show me where Pelosi was saying what she said in reaction to there being two bills.

I'm going to wait until you dig in deep enough before posting her own explanation of why she said what she said, idiot. And rightwinger how come everyone has to save you from your own stupidity. I asked you, not NYCarbineer for a link to why Pelosi said what she did.

Last edited:
1. Bush signed that bill

You have tripled down.

LOL

Why don't you take care of pre-election unfinished business hero and tell us where and when you served since you accussed me and others of not serving.

See how stupid and what a liar you are? I didn't say there weren't two. I said show me where Pelosi was saying what she said in reaction to there being two bills.

I'm going to wait until you dig in deep enough before posting her own explanation of why she said what she said, idiot.

She was of course talking about passing the House bill, which was approved unchanged by the Senate to avoid exposure to Senate filibuster in the new Congress. Carboneer is a joke.

You have tripled down.

LOL

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee306/doggiedont/trillion.jpg[/IMG[/quote]

Why don't you take care of pre-election unfinished business hero and tell us where and when you served since you accussed me and others of not serving.[/QUOTE]

I am still waiting for her to tell us more about that incredible $4.8 TRILLION dollar small business tax cut she keeps doubling-down about.

LOL

I'm going to wait until you dig in deep enough before posting her own explanation of why she said what she said, idiot.

She was of course talking about passing the House bill, which was approved unchanged by the Senate to avoid exposure to Senate filibuster in the new Congress. Carboneer is a joke.

A joke is being kind to him. He always inserts himself in threads where he gets his ass handed to him and when cornered, he runs away. Notice how he won't address the "military service" issue.

He makes accusations and posts them as truths. Then when called out he runs away.

Last edited:

Pelosi knew what was in the House bill, she also knew the details of the Senate bill.

What she didn't know was what the final legislastion would look like......hence, we won't know what it will look like until WE (House and Senate) pass it

More rightwing misinformation

Last edited:
December 2007 Marks Record 52nd Consecutive Month Of Job Growth.
Publication: Business Wire
Date: Friday, January 4 2008

More Than 8.3 Million Jobs Created Since August 2003 In Longest Continuous Run Of Job Growth On Record

WASHINGTON -- Today, the Bureau of Labor Statistics released new jobs figures - 18,000 jobs created in December. Since August 2003, more than 8.3 million jobs have been created, with more than 1.3 million jobs created throughout 2007. Our economy has now added jobs for 52 straight months - the longest period of uninterrupted job growth on record. The unemployment rate remains low at 5 percent.'

http://www.allbusiness.com/economy-economic-indi cators/economic-indicators/5848024-1.html

How far we have fallen.
Sure do remember what it was like before Pelosi....Tom Delay, bob Ney, duke Cunningham and a bunch of other crooks were ruling the roost....

Amazing what FAUX BUBBLES can do for the economy eh? that is, until they BUST, and bring the nation to its knees.... :eusa_eh:

And we jettisoned them all.

The corrupted Leftists get promotions within your ranks.

See the diff?

Really? tell that to Charlie Rangel and Anthony Weiner.

You have tripled down.

LOL

How many trillions was that Pelosi tax cut to small business, again?

[IMG]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee306/doggiedont/ROTFL.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

4.8 billion.

Why did those tax cuts, along with the tax cuts in Bush's 2008 stimulus, tank the economy?

Sure do remember what it was like before Pelosi....Tom Delay, bob Ney, duke Cunningham and a bunch of other crooks were ruling the roost....

Amazing what FAUX BUBBLES can do for the economy eh? that is, until they BUST, and bring the nation to its knees.... :eusa_eh:

And we jettisoned them all.

The corrupted Leftists get promotions within your ranks.

See the diff?

Really? tell that to Charlie Rangel and Anthony Weiner.

Too easy, sometimes.

LOL

Charles Rangel Wins 22nd Term in Congress - DNAinfo.com New York

i actually feel badly for boehner. he couldn't control his teatards or i think he'd have made a deal a long time ago.

i think he's figuring it out now... but we'll see.

You have tripled down.

LOL

Why don't you take care of pre-election unfinished business hero and tell us where and when you served since you accussed me and others of not serving.[/QUOTE]

US Army, Ft. Dix, Ft. Gordon, GA, Pirmasens, Germany - 2/56 Air Defense Artillery.

Childish taunting cannot rescue an argument you've already lost.

Why don't you take care of pre-election unfinished business hero and tell us where and when you served since you accussed me and others of not serving.

US Army, Ft. Dix, Ft. Gordon, GA, Pirmasens, Germany - 2/56 Air Defense Artillery.

Took you awhile to look that up didn't it? So why were you ashamed to post it sooner, assuming you actually served there.

If you served in 56 that puts you at about 75 years old. :confused::cool:

Took you awhile to look that up didn't it? So why were you ashamed to post it sooner, assuming you actually served there.

2/56 is 2nd battalion of the 56th Artillery brigade you retard.

2/56 is 2nd battalion of the 56th Artillery brigade you retard.

Welcome This Website Is Dedicated To The Memory Of
B Battery 2nd Battalion 56th Air Defense Artillery

Night Hides Not - B Battery 2nd Battalion 56th ADA Veterans Website

Forum List

Back