Remember America, Before Pelosi?

Took you awhile to look that up didn't it? So why were you ashamed to post it sooner, assuming you actually served there.

If you served in 56 that puts you at about 75 years old. :confused::cool:

2/56 is 2nd battalion of the 56th Artillery brigade you retard.

Welcome This Website Is Dedicated To The Memory Of
B Battery 2nd Battalion 56th Air Defense Artillery

Night Hides Not - B Battery 2nd Battalion 56th ADA Veterans Website

1957-1983?

How does that make him 75 years old?

1957-1983?

And NY Carbineer calls me a retard? He explained it already. Try paying attention. I asked him when he served and he posted 2/56. If he was 20 or so in 1956 what would he be? Turns out that wasn't what 2/56 meant.

Last edited:

1957-1983?

And NY Carbineer calls me a retard? He explained it already. Try paying attention. I asked him when he served and he posted 2/56. If he was 20 or so in 1956 what would he be? Turns out that wasn't what 2/56 meant.

You asked where and when he served, he answered where

Why don't you take care of pre-election unfinished business hero and tell us where and when you served since you accussed me and others of not serving.

Took you awhile to look that up didn't it? So why were you ashamed to post it sooner, assuming you actually served there.

If you served in 56 that puts you at about 75 years old. :confused::cool:

Yes. B battery was the equivalent of a company in the battalion, A B C and D batteries and a headquarters company. The batteries were out in the countryside. I was an S-2 clerk at HQ.

Yes. B battery was the equivalent of a company in the battalion, A B C and D batteries and a headquarters company. The batteries were out in the countryside. I was an S-2 clerk at HQ.

Then I have a new found respect for you. Don't agree with a damned thing politically but you did serve. For me, that counts.

1957-1983?

You asked where and when he served, he answered where

Why don't you take care of pre-election unfinished business hero and tell us where and when you served since you accussed me and others of not serving.

Why don't you get lost? You're nothing more than a puppet agreeing and disagreeing based on other's posts and knowledge. Never an original thought comes from you. You just nod in agreement or shake your head back and forth sideways in disagreement.

Unlike you, I can read. I see what NYCarbineer posted.

Nancy Pelosi was one of the most effective Speakers of the House in the last 50 years. Her resume of passing legislation which stopped a depression, saving the auto companies, passing the first universal healthcare program, repealing DADT and financial reform place her as one of our top speakers

Compared to John Boehner who accomplished no major legislation and presided over the most ineffective Congress in history. Boehner has been unable to gain consensus in his own party, let alone with the Democrats. He presided over a Congress which couldn't pass a budget, nearly shut down the Government and defaulted on our debt while obstructing legislation which would have helped Americans suffering in a bad economy
It must be a real thorn in your side John Boehner prevented Sheik Barack Obama from the complete dismantling of the financial community of America as al Qaeda desired.

/snicker.

Depending on what happens in the next six weeks John Boehner may go down as the worst Speaker of the House in history

Unless he can forge a bipartisan consensus to resolve the expiration of the Bush tax cuts, sequestration and a raise to the debt ceiling, Boehner will be labeled as a mere figurehead speaker

Boehner has no legislative achievements, couldn't pass a budget and has been ineffective in both controlling his own party and achieving bipartisan cooperation
It really beats you up he stopped Obama from printing trillions more in money he has no intention of accounting for, doesn't it.

boo fucking hoo

:lmao:

It must be a real thorn in your side John Boehner prevented Sheik Barack Obama from the complete dismantling of the financial community of America as al Qaeda desired.

/snicker.

Depending on what happens in the next six weeks John Boehner may go down as the worst Speaker of the House in history

Unless he can forge a bipartisan consensus to resolve the expiration of the Bush tax cuts, sequestration and a raise to the debt ceiling, Boehner will be labeled as a mere figurehead speaker

Boehner has no legislative achievements, couldn't pass a budget and has been ineffective in both controlling his own party and achieving bipartisan cooperation
It really beats you up he stopped Obama from printing trillions more in money he has no intention of accounting for, doesn't it.

boo fucking hoo

:lmao:

Obama has established his own legacy......stopping a depression, passing Obamacare, killing binLaden

Boehner has to consider his own legacy which right now is absolutely nothing. If he is unable to broker a deal on taxes, sequestration and raising the debt ceiling, he will go down as one of the worst ever

Like I said......Boehners legacy pales in comparison to Pelosi's

Boo fucking hoo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back