Remember America, Before Pelosi?

Another classic mischarterization by Republicans

Of course we needed to pass the bill to know what was in it. At the time, there were TWO healthcare bills. One in the House and one in the Senate.......NOBODY could have known what the eventual healthcare bill would look like

Link to proof. I'll wait.

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Start reading at 'legislative history'.

Just depends on what your definition of 'effective' is, I guess!

Pelosi - in her first official act, took the young person's minimum wage a whopping 40%.

That minimum wage bill had 4.8 trillion dollars worth of small business tax cuts in it.

4.8 trillion dollars in revenue loss is almost 1/3 of the national debt. And all this time Obama has been blaming George Bush. LMAO

It must be a real thorn in your side John Boehner prevented Sheik Barack Obama from the complete dismantling of the financial community of America as al Qaeda desired.

/snicker.

Depending on what happens in the next six weeks John Boehner may go down as the worst Speaker of the House in history

Unless he can forge a bipartisan consensus to resolve the expiration of the Bush tax cuts, sequestration and a raise to the debt ceiling, Boehner will be labeled as a mere figurehead speaker

Boehner has no legislative achievements, couldn't pass a budget and has been ineffective in both controlling his own party and achieving bipartisan cooperation

Speaking of passing Budgets:

The House of Representatives on Thursday approved a $3.5 trillion budget plan proposed by Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on a 228 to 191 vote, largely along party lines. The House vote breakdown was 228 Republicans in favor, 181 Democrats and 10 Republicans opposed.

Any comment on this?

Sunday marked the third year in a row that the Democratic-controlled Senate failed to pass a budget. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has completely abdicated his responsibility to the American people. Make no mistake, Reid has done this with the implicit support of President Obama. Why have the Democrats sat on their hands while our economy suffers and 23 million Americans are looking for jobs? They have done so because it is politically expedient.

John Boehner is Speaker of the House

His job is not to ram through GOP biased legislation that appeals to the parties radical fringe. His job is to actually get legislation passed. That means developing legislation that is capable of being passed not only by a GOP dominated House but also through the Senate and eventually the President

Boehner has FAILED at his job......he has not passed a single meaningful piece of legislation nor pass a budget

Last edited:

Pelosi - in her first official act, took the young person's minimum wage a whopping 40%.

That minimum wage bill had 4.8 trillion dollars worth of small business tax cuts in it.

4.8 trillion dollars in revenue loss is almost 1/3 of the national debt. And all this time Obama has been blaming George Bush. LMAO

LOL

I missed that one.

'Carboneer' exceeds her normal dumbassery by 10 fold.

I am showing you cause and effect of Nancy Pelosi's meddling.

It wasn't like we didn't warn you of the extreme devastation you would bring to the young person's employment market.

Elections have consequences.

No, you're constructing a fallacy based solely on the claim that if Event A was followed by Event B,

then Event A must have caused Event B.

It's time you stopped pretending you know what logical fallacies are.

LOL

That you choose to display to the board your ignorance of the historical context - the cause and adverse effect of minimum wage increase on employment - is not my issue.

]

The job growth that followed the Clinton minimum wage increases proves there is no correlation.

I notice you conveniently dodged that one.

George Bush signed that bill you idiot. Learn to read.

It must be a real thorn in your side John Boehner prevented Sheik Barack Obama from the complete dismantling of the financial community of America as al Qaeda desired.

/snicker.

Depending on what happens in the next six weeks John Boehner may go down as the worst Speaker of the House in history

Unless he can forge a bipartisan consensus to resolve the expiration of the Bush tax cuts, sequestration and a raise to the debt ceiling, Boehner will be labeled as a mere figurehead speaker

Boehner has no legislative achievements, couldn't pass a budget and has been ineffective in both controlling his own party and achieving bipartisan cooperation

Speaking of passing Budgets:

The House of Representatives on Thursday approved a $3.5 trillion budget plan proposed by Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on a 228 to 191 vote, largely along party lines. The House vote breakdown was 228 Republicans in favor, 181 Democrats and 10 Republicans opposed.

Any comment on this?

Sunday marked the third year in a row that the Democratic-controlled Senate failed to pass a budget. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has completely abdicated his responsibility to the American people. Make no mistake, Reid has done this with the implicit support of President Obama. Why have the Democrats sat on their hands while our economy suffers and 23 million Americans are looking for jobs? They have done so because it is politically expedient.

Sorry. Reid just does not want to work toward bipartisan consensus, and just isn't interested in his Constitutional duty to pass a budget resolution.

LOL

I missed that one.

1. Bush signed that bill

2. Nice to see you're admitting that tax cuts are revenue losses, not gains.

We can take you off the list of 'nuts who think tax cuts increase revenues then, I take it..

George Bush signed that bill you idiot. Learn to read.

You have just doubled-down on your stupidity, retard.

This is priceless!

You're flailing.

Why did we go to zero unemployment effectively 3 years after Clinton raised the minimum wage?

Anyone? SF needs some help here.

LOL

I missed that one.

1. Bush signed that bill

You have tripled down.

Obama could use you to help write his next budget.

I mean, what is a three decimal point error between friends?

LOL

trillion.jpg

Nancy Pelosi was one of the most effective Speakers of the House in the last 50 years. Her resume of passing legislation which stopped a depression, saving the auto companies, passing the first universal healthcare program, repealing DADT and financial reform place her as one of our top speakers

Compared to John Boehner who accomplished no major legislation and presided over the most ineffective Congress in history. Boehner has been unable to gain consensus in his own party, let alone with the Democrats. He presided over a Congress which couldn't pass a budget, nearly shut down the Government and defaulted on our debt while obstructing legislation which would have helped Americans suffering in a bad economy

Your depressed, shake it off...

Another classic mischarterization by Republicans

Of course we needed to pass the bill to know what was in it. At the time, there were TWO healthcare bills. One in the House and one in the Senate.......NOBODY could have known what the eventual healthcare bill would look like

Link to proof. I'll wait.

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Start reading at 'legislative history'.

Okay, I read it. And I repost the request...link to what Pelosi was talking about.?

I have a link to her explaining what she meant but I'm not going to help you. I prefer to watch you squirm.

Nancy Pelosi was one of the most effective Speakers of the House in the last 50 years. Her resume of passing legislation which stopped a depression, saving the auto companies, passing the first universal healthcare program, repealing DADT and financial reform place her as one of our top speakers

Compared to John Boehner who accomplished no major legislation and presided over the most ineffective Congress in history. Boehner has been unable to gain consensus in his own party, let alone with the Democrats. He presided over a Congress which couldn't pass a budget, nearly shut down the Government and defaulted on our debt while obstructing legislation which would have helped Americans suffering in a bad economy

Nancy Pelosi is without reasonable doubt, the most partison Speaker of the House I have seen in my lifetime.

She:
  • tried to adjourn when the Republicans did not want to go
  • turned off the lights in the House
  • held closed meetings (closed to Republicans AND the public) to discuss and pass the worst health care bill ever devised.

Nancy Pelosi is a political whore.

Sorry bitch doesn't know the meaning of bi-partisan cooperation between the parties.

LOL

I missed that one.

1. Bush signed that bill

You have tripled down.

Obama could use you to help write his next budget.

I mean, what is a three decimal point error between friends?

LOL

trillion.jpg

NYCarbineer has no credibility.

Twice he involved himself in threads about military service. Both times when asked where and when he served...he ran away. But like a true left wing loon he actually tried to call out people who did serve. 'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back