Religion should have freedom from contraception but no mosque in NY lol

I'm advocating no mosque near the spot where they murdered 3000 Americans.
so you want different rules for different religions. ok then im advocating no catholic churches withing 500 miles of my house. i find them offensive since they molest children. fair?

Good for you. Here is the thing first, You can't live within 500 miles of any already constructed Catholic Church. So you now have 72 hours to find a new home. I'm told there are no Catholic Churches near Mecca, so you should be safe there, as long as you convert, and follow Sharia, you most likely will be able to keep your head attached to your body.
oh so now your making laws that are specific to a religion. whos trampling all over the constitution now? hypocrite

You don't even know who the Wing Nut's here are. Give it a rest.
youre a giant wing nuts, thats easy to see. thanks for adding this debate as well. you got anything intelligent to say today? or is your computer time at the mental institutions almost up?

careful, intense is a very serious poster, who has to be taken seriously.
his name is so intense, its scary.....

so you want different rules for different religions. ok then im advocating no catholic churches withing 500 miles of my house. i find them offensive since they molest children. fair?

Good for you. Here is the thing first, You can't live within 500 miles of any already constructed Catholic Church. So you now have 72 hours to find a new home. I'm told there are no Catholic Churches near Mecca, so you should be safe there, as long as you convert, and follow Sharia, you most likely will be able to keep your head attached to your body.
oh so now your making laws that are specific to a religion. whos trampling all over the constitution now? hypocrite

No. I am just turning your Bullshit Argument around on you, using reason. You want to decree that no Catholic Church can be built within 500 Miles of your home. I say it is only fair that if no Catholic Church can exist within that range, and they existed there before you graced us with your presence, you should be the one to relocate. Let me know if you need any help with the heavy lifting. :):):)

why do you want to know?

you little twerp.

:eek: Oh My!!! Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, my kind of crowd. :lol: I ain't all that little, and I can probably out drink you.
just little in the pants apparently...

You are confessing to an obsession with my Penis now? I'm Hetero, and in a committed relationship, so I'll have to pass. You will Never get to see it or touch it, so get over it. :lol:

This illustrates most of republicans are bigots and a huge walking contradiction. They only want what is appealing to them or what they like. I just don't understand how people can go to a political event and only see one race.

Lets review.

What were the terrorists who bombed the towers? And what is the tradition of islam of building a church on top of conquered ground?

Exactly. Any other faith would share through scripture how they may disagree with you views, only Islam will go to the extreme to kill you over it.

It was about where they wanted the mosque.
Not no mosque.

Oh bullshit.

Left up to Christians..Muslims would be "oven stuffins'"

True story. :thup:

Not true Sallow. I'm anti Totalitarian, not Anti Muslim. I live and work with Muslims all around me everyday. Live and let live. I don't support the Concept of Victory Mosques.

:eek: Oh My!!! Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, my kind of crowd. :lol: I ain't all that little, and I can probably out drink you.
just little in the pants apparently...

You are confessing to an obsession with my Penis now? I'm Hetero, and in a committed relationship, so I'll have to pass. You will Never get to see it or touch it, so get over it. :lol:
do gay people offend you? apparently your a bit homophobic here.... either that or your a closet homosexual and scared to admit it to yourself.

Forum List

Back