Religion should have freedom from contraception but no mosque in NY lol

There were a total of 9 Crusades over a period of 200 years. If indeed 2 million people were killed during the Crusades, the Crusaders were positively humanitarian in that so few people actually died.

How many years does it take liberals to reach 2 million abortions? Not 200 that's for sure.

right because the crusades never happened

Sure they did but you in your typically ignorant fashion, obviously don't know the history behind the crusades.

Isn't there a Nickelodeon board you can go play on?
The Crusades were a series of religious expeditionary wars blessed by the Pope and the Catholic Church, with the main goal of restoring Christian access to the holy places in and near Jerusalem. The Crusades were originally launched in response to a call from the leaders of the Byzantine Empire for help to fight the expansion into Anatolia of Muslim Seljuk Turks who had cut off access to Jerusalem. The crusaders comprised military units of Roman Catholics from all over western Europe, and were not under unified command. The main series of Crusades, primarily against Muslims, occurred between 1095 and 1291. Historians have given many of the earlier crusades numbers. After some early successes, the later crusades failed and the crusaders were defeated and forced to return home.

and how many people were killed during the crusade? 2 million or so...... in a war blessed by the Pope and Catholic Church. guess your WINNING!

Yep... I am.... keep reading dummy... start with the Reconquista.

:lol:

There were a total of 9 Crusades over a period of 200 years. If indeed 2 million people were killed during the Crusades, the Crusaders were positively humanitarian in that so few people actually died.

How many years does it take liberals to reach 2 million abortions? Not 200 that's for sure.

seriously, you must be a plant.

:clap2:

do gay people offend you? apparently your a bit homophobic here.... either that or your a closet homosexual and scared to admit it to yourself.

Gay people? Who ever mentioned gay people? Are you drunk or something?

:booze:
reading comprehension is hard for you people down there isnt it. follow the thread and maybe you can come to a logical conclusion why is led to that comment

I did.. who said anything about gays, except for you that is?

right because the crusades never happened

Sure they did but you in your typically ignorant fashion, obviously don't know the history behind the crusades.

The Crusades were a series of religious expeditionary wars blessed by the Pope and the Catholic Church, with the main goal of restoring Christian access to the holy places in and near Jerusalem. The Crusades were originally launched in response to a call from the leaders of the Byzantine Empire for help to fight the expansion into Anatolia of Muslim Seljuk Turks who had cut off access to Jerusalem. The crusaders comprised military units of Roman Catholics from all over western Europe, and were not under unified command. The main series of Crusades, primarily against Muslims, occurred between 1095 and 1291. Historians have given many of the earlier crusades numbers. After some early successes, the later crusades failed and the crusaders were defeated and forced to return home.

and how many people were killed during the crusade? 2 million or so...... in a war blessed by the Pope and Catholic Church. guess your WINNING!

Care to show me a Christian who will kill you over burning a book? Get yourself back into present day not having to dig deep into some over 1000 years ago, most other faiths have evolved past spears and shields.

sure they did but you in your typically ignorant fashion, obviously don't know the history behind the crusades.

Isn't there a nickelodeon board you can go play on?
the crusades were a series of religious expeditionary wars blessed by the pope and the catholic church, with the main goal of restoring christian access to the holy places in and near jerusalem. The crusades were originally launched in response to a call from the leaders of the byzantine empire for help to fight the expansion into anatolia of muslim seljuk turks who had cut off access to jerusalem. The crusaders comprised military units of roman catholics from all over western europe, and were not under unified command. the main series of crusades, primarily against muslims, occurred between 1095 and 1291. Historians have given many of the earlier crusades numbers. After some early successes, the later crusades failed and the crusaders were defeated and forced to return home.

And how many people were killed during the crusade? 2 million or so...... In a war blessed by the pope and catholic church. Guess your winning!

care to show me a christian who will kill you over burning a book? Get yourself back into present day not having to dig deep into some over 1000 years ago, most other faiths have evolved past spears and shields.

Thank you. I know of no other religion on the planet that will kill people over books and cartoons and then be staunchly defended by the left.

Last edited:

do we need to start adding up the entire body count for the catholic church now?

Care to show me a Christian who will kill you over burning a book? Get yourself back into present day not having to dig deep into some over 1000 years ago, most other faiths have evolved past spears and shields.

here it is.

you bedwetters are citing history of islamic conquest for your "victory mosque" hook, and when you put the "victory mosque" into its historical context, you lose the hook.

choke on it.

wow, its nice to see that you support church sponsored violence.... you can win that argument all day long.

They are free to build anywhere they like...As long as the people living there also don't object.

Living where? On the property itself? Or in the nearby areas? Freedom of religion doesn't end at local objections.

you make NO SENSE...this isn't the same as the GOVERNMENT trying to MANDATE that religion do something..

What about the government forbidding a religious entity from using private land to build a house of worship, yet not another religious entity?

wow, its nice to see that you support church sponsored violence.... you can win that argument all day long.

How hard do you work at being this ignorant? Or you just a natural cement-head?

Not true Sallow. I'm anti Totalitarian, not Anti Muslim. I live and work with Muslims all around me everyday. Live and let live. I don't support the Concept of Victory Mosques.

Bah.

I am glad I didn't live through the Christain Nazis and their lovely treatment of the Jews.

You, personally..might be different from the masses..but I don't see it from your "brothers and sisters".

1933 all over again.

what's up, sallow.

you are very abrasive lately.

I'm always "abrasive".

Especially when the moon is full.

They are free to build anywhere they like...As long as the people living there also don't object.

Living where? On the property itself? Or in the nearby areas? Freedom of religion doesn't end at local objections.

you make NO SENSE...this isn't the same as the GOVERNMENT trying to MANDATE that religion do something..

What about the government forbidding a religious entity from using private land to build a house of worship, yet not another religious entity?

It certainly seems to end with Presidential edicts that they provide contraception and abortifacients. Yet to you, that's ok.

just little in the pants apparently...

You are confessing to an obsession with my Penis now? I'm Hetero, and in a committed relationship, so I'll have to pass. You will Never get to see it or touch it, so get over it. :lol:
do gay people offend you? apparently your a bit homophobic here.... either that or your a closet homosexual and scared to admit it to yourself.

Gay People as a Rule, don't offend me, Idiots like you do though. Apparently you can't take no for an answer. Rejection is a part of life. Move on.

I don't believe the State should invade a Church and force them to violate their faith.

Thank god you don't work for the government. Otherwise, Warren Jeffs might be a free man, still promoting religious rape and child molestation.

Oh bullshit.

Left up to Christians..Muslims would be "oven stuffins'"

True story. :thup:

Not true Sallow. I'm anti Totalitarian, not Anti Muslim. I live and work with Muslims all around me everyday. Live and let live. I don't support the Concept of Victory Mosques.

Bah.

I am glad I didn't live through the Christain Nazis and their lovely treatment of the Jews.

You, personally..might be different from the masses..but I don't see it from your "brothers and sisters".

1933 all over again.

I think you are confused. It's not the Christians wanting to behead Converts. You need to check your premise Sallow. We are Not out to get you Sallow. You are safe, from us. I promise. :D

Forum List

Back