Religion should have freedom from contraception but no mosque in NY lol

This illustrates most of republicans are bigots and a huge walking contradiction. They only want what is appealing to them or what they like. I just don't understand how people can go to a political event and only see one race.

Lets review.

What were the terrorists who bombed the towers? And what is the tradition of islam of building a church on top of conquered ground?

Exactly. Any other faith would share through scripture how they may disagree with you views, only Islam will go to the extreme to kill you over it.

For some, it is about World Domination, there is no disguising it. That does not include the whole, just the most dominant.

This illustrates most of republicans are bigots and a huge walking contradiction. They only want what is appealing to them or what they like. I just don't understand how people can go to a political event and only see one race.

Lets review.

What were the terrorists who bombed the towers? And what is the tradition of islam of building a church on top of conquered ground?

Exactly. Any other faith would share through scripture how they may disagree with you views, only Islam will go to the extreme to kill you over it.

:lol:

Christianity has the biggest body count out there. In terms of slaugher? They are number one with a bullet.

Lets review.

right because the crusades never happened

just little in the pants apparently...

You are confessing to an obsession with my Penis now? I'm Hetero, and in a committed relationship, so I'll have to pass. You will Never get to see it or touch it, so get over it. :lol:
do gay people offend you? apparently your a bit homophobic here.... either that or your a closet homosexual and scared to admit it to yourself.

Gay people? Who ever mentioned gay people? Are you drunk or something?

:booze:

It was about where they wanted the mosque.
Not no mosque.

Oh bullshit.

Left up to Christians..Muslims would be "oven stuffins'"

True story. :thup:

Not true Sallow. I'm anti Totalitarian, not Anti Muslim. I live and work with Muslims all around me everyday. Live and let live. I don't support the Concept of Victory Mosques.

but you swallowed the victory mosque bait like a starving sturgeon.

You are confessing to an obsession with my Penis now? I'm Hetero, and in a committed relationship, so I'll have to pass. You will Never get to see it or touch it, so get over it. :lol:
do gay people offend you? apparently your a bit homophobic here.... either that or your a closet homosexual and scared to admit it to yourself.

Maybe he inadvetently posted in the wrong thread. It happens.

just little in the pants apparently...

do gay people offend you? apparently your a bit homophobic here.... either that o your a closet homosexual and scared to admit it to yourself.

not "your" stupid, it's you're.. Ever meet an apostrophe?

Lets review.

Sure they did but you in your typically ignorant fashion, obviously don't know the history behind the crusades.

Isn't there a Nickelodeon board you can go play on?

It was about where they wanted the mosque.
Not no mosque.

Oh bullshit.

Not true Sallow. I'm anti Totalitarian, not Anti Muslim. I live and work with Muslims all around me everyday. Live and let live. I don't support the Concept of Victory Mosques.

Bah.

I am glad I didn't live through the Christain Nazis and their lovely treatment of the Jews.

You, personally..might be different from the masses..but I don't see it from your "brothers and sisters".

1933 all over again.

Lets review.

watch how they will disregard the crusades while citing the conquering of istanbul and jerusalem by the mooslims.

lol, victory mosques.

Oh bullshit.

Bah.

I am glad I didn't live through the Christain Nazis and their lovely treatment of the Jews.

You, personally..might be different from the masses..but I don't see it from your "brothers and sisters".

1933 all over again.

what's up, sallow.

you are very abrasive lately.

Someday a liberal will moan about how badly the Allies fought the Nazis.

If it had not been for the Crusades and the brave Crusaders, Europe would look like Afghanistan today.

Bah.

1933 all over again.

what's up, sallow.

you are very abrasive lately.

That one is very bitter.

Lets review.

So the Muslims conquered NYC?
wow that happened under a republican controlled government.

Obviously you don't follow these Islamic extremists "conquored" views, as they have a habit of building upon the ruins of (what they consider) their enemies. They built a mosque on sacred Isreal holy sites in Jerusalem as well.

Sure they did but you in your typically ignorant fashion, obviously don't know the history behind the crusades.

Isn't there a Nickelodeon board you can go play on?
The Crusades were a series of religious expeditionary wars blessed by the Pope and the Catholic Church, with the main goal of restoring Christian access to the holy places in and near Jerusalem. The Crusades were originally launched in response to a call from the leaders of the Byzantine Empire for help to fight the expansion into Anatolia of Muslim Seljuk Turks who had cut off access to Jerusalem. The crusaders comprised military units of Roman Catholics from all over western Europe, and were not under unified command. The main series of Crusades, primarily against Muslims, occurred between 1095 and 1291. Historians have given many of the earlier crusades numbers. After some early successes, the later crusades failed and the crusaders were defeated and forced to return home.

and how many people were killed during the crusade? 2 million or so...... in a war blessed by the Pope and Catholic Church. guess your WINNING!

reading comprehension is hard for you people down there isnt it. follow the thread and maybe you can come to a logical conclusion why is led to that comment

Forum List

Back