Religion should have freedom from contraception but no mosque in NY lol

Do ya mean like the Islamic prayer room in the PENTAGON? The OP is right. Contradictions and willful ignorance. That's the hallmark of the modern Social Conservative/Christian Fundamentalist.
and the problem with this is? is there a chapel in the pentagon as well?
The only problem is one of comprehension. There is an Islamic prayer room inside the Pentagon (a building attacked on September 11) and yet a mosque a few blocks from Ground Zero in lower Manhattan is an attempt to build a mosque on conquered ground. The 'conquered ground' argument then loses all credibility.

idiot...:cuckoo:

it's so in-your-face that uncomprehending idiots can't even see the bigger picture....

Really? Thousands? Everywhere?

Yeah.... you have not read about the history of blacks in America

How many locations did you read about where 3000 blacks were murdered "by the white kkk people"?

Lay some of that history out for the thread.
The KKK didn't use jet airliners and sky scrapers to kill their victims. They used rope and gunshot and truncheons. It takes time to kill thousands with those methods. It takes years. Say the years from 1866 to 2006.

Yeah.... you have not read about the history of blacks in America

How many locations did you read about where 3000 blacks were murdered "by the white kkk people"?

The KKK didn't use jet airliners and sky scrapers to kill their victims. They used rope and gunshot and truncheons. It takes time to kill thousands with those methods. It takes years. Say the years from 1866 to 2006.

How many places did "the white kkk people" murder 3000 blacks between 1866 and 2006?
I need a list of locations.
Thanks!

How many places did "the white kkk people" murder 3000 blacks between 1866 and 2006?
Thanks!
Lynching in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you telling me that you don't believe that Blacks were killed by the KKK? That you never encountered any reference to this in any history of the United States?

Thanks!

Are you telling me that you don't believe that Blacks were killed by the KKK? That you never encountered any reference to this in any history of the United States?

I know blacks were killed.
I was disputing the idiotic claim that they were killed everywhere...in the thousands in multiple locations.
You're not claiming that as well, are you?

Thanks!

I was disputing the idiotic claim that they were killed everywhere...in the thousands in multiple locations.
No. But I wonder what's the point? The only real tragedies are the mass tragedies while the individual nature of lynching can be dismissed?

No. But I wonder what's the point? The only real tragedies are the mass tragedies while the individual nature of lynching can be dismissed?

But I wonder what's the point?

The point is we shouldn't have a Muslim mosque near the spot where Muslims murdered 3000 Americans.
The moron is the one who brought up the KKK.
Because he really had no point.

This illustrates most of republicans are bigots and a huge walking contradiction. They only want what is appealing to them or what they like. I just don't understand how people can go to a political event and only see one race.

First sentence...unadulterated bullshit!

Second sentence...this is common to all peoples.

Third sentence...I can understand your not being able to understand.

Bigotry is not necessarily a bad thing. No sane person would offer aid and comfort to a group of religious nutcases whose instructions are to kill those that will not convert to their fucked up religion.

No religion should bow down to mandates from the US government concerning their refusal to support issues juxtaposed to their core beliefs.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Obama is a Marxist asshole.

Last edited:

The point is we shouldn't have a Muslim mosque near the spot where Muslims murdered 3000 Americans.
Where's the outrage over the mosque in the Pentagon?

Are they building a new one?

It's been built.

Mosque Controversy Skips Pentagon: Muslims Gather at 9/11 Crash Site for Daily Prayer - ABC News

Located at the site where the hijacked American Airlines flight 77 struck the Defense Department headquarters, the chapel honors the memory of the 184 victims of the 9/11 attack.

It's been built.

Mosque Controversy Skips Pentagon: Muslims Gather at 9/11 Crash Site for Daily Prayer - ABC News

Located at the site where the hijacked American Airlines flight 77 struck the Defense Department headquarters, the chapel honors the memory of the 184 victims of the 9/11 attack.

When?

so you are advocating that we treat each religion differently?

I'm advocating no mosque near the spot where they murdered 3000 Americans.

good for you, i hope you have some other hobby.

so you want different rules for different religions. ok then im advocating no catholic churches withing 500 miles of my house. i find them offensive since they molest children. fair?

so you want different rules for different religions. ok then im advocating no catholic churches withing 500 miles of my house. i find them offensive since they molest children. fair?

that is only valid if the number of american children tops 3000.

Good for you. Here is the thing first, You can't live within 500 miles of any already constructed Catholic Church. So you now have 72 hours to find a new home. I'm told there are no Catholic Churches near Mecca, so you should be safe there, as long as you convert, and follow Sharia, you most likely will be able to keep your head attached to your body.

Forum List

Back