Religion should have freedom from contraception but no mosque in NY lol

This illustrates most of republicans are bigots and a huge walking contradiction. They only want what is appealing to them or what they like. I just don't understand how people can go to a political event and only see one race.
Huh? What illustrates this point? You left no link, no quote, no statement of any fact, and no proof whatsoever.

You're just here to flame Republicans, and this thread deserves to be in whatever they are calling the Romper Room these days.

Socks in the hamper!

Bah.

I am glad I didn't live through the Christain Nazis and their lovely treatment of the Jews.

You, personally..might be different from the masses..but I don't see it from your "brothers and sisters".

1933 all over again.

what's up, sallow.

you are very abrasive lately.

I'm always "abrasive".

Especially when the moon is full.

it is not full, but you made me look it up. :lol:

and you were not. i remember me disapproving of your "hommage" to california brat thread. you were a mellow guy.

Exactly. Any other faith would share through scripture how they may disagree with you views, only Islam will go to the extreme to kill you over it.
right because the crusades never happened

watch how they will disregard the crusades while citing the conquering of istanbul and jerusalem by the mooslims.

lol, victory mosques.

The Crusades were the result of Muslim Invasion. I know it was not popular to teach the whole truth, back in the day, and it is not PC now, so I'll give you a pass. :lmao:

right because the crusades never happened

watch how they will disregard the crusades while citing the conquering of istanbul and jerusalem by the mooslims.

lol, victory mosques.

The Crusades were the result of Muslim Invasion. I know it was not popular to teach the whole truth, back in the day, and it is not PC now, so I'll give you a pass. :lmao:

do you ever have a point?

I don't believe the State should invade a Church and force them to violate their faith.

Thank god you don't work for the government. Otherwise, Warren Jeffs might be a free man, still promoting religious rape and child molestation.

You do realize that protecting Pedophiles is a breach of Faith, right? Now only if we could get the Public Schools to come clean, like the Church did, we would truly be serving Justice. :clap2:

This illustrates most of republicans are bigots and a huge walking contradiction. They only want what is appealing to them or what they like. I just don't understand how people can go to a political event and only see one race.

Yep, selfish people who only want THEIR rights protected are certainly all Republicans.

:eusa_whistle:

lol, victory mosques.

do you ever have a point?

Sneaky, Sneaky. :lol: My point is very clear.
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Crusades

The Crusades were a series of religious expeditionary wars blessed by the Pope and the Catholic Church, with the main goal of restoring Christian access to the holy places in and near Jerusalem. The Crusades were originally launched in response to a call from the leaders of the Byzantine Empire for help to fight the expansion into Anatolia of Muslim Seljuk Turks who had cut off access to Jerusalem. The crusaders comprised military units of Roman Catholics from all over western Europe, and were not under unified command. The main series of Crusades, primarily against Muslims, occurred between 1095 and 1291. Historians have given many of the earlier crusades numbers. After some early successes, the later crusades failed and the crusaders were defeated and forced to return home.

and how many people were killed during the crusade? 2 million or so...... in a war blessed by the Pope and Catholic Church. guess your WINNING!

Care to show me a Christian who will kill you over burning a book? Get yourself back into present day not having to dig deep into some over 1000 years ago, most other faiths have evolved past spears and shields.

here it is.

you bedwetters are citing history of islamic conquest for your "victory mosque" hook, and when you put the "victory mosque" into its historical context, you lose the hook.

choke on it.

Here it is, the Islamic faith today STILL practices killing those who make a mokery of, burn a holy text, or supports any other religion contrary to theirs. To build a mosque near the ruins of 911 is insensitive and disrespectful to the many innocent Americans who's lives were cut short, when it was those who followed the Islamic faith that was responsible for the killing of so many there. It appears you choose to be ignorant towards the views many of these Islamic extremists still believe and practice. When has an Islamic nation in that region shown any acceptance and tolerance towards any other faith that contradicts their beliefs.

Choke on that

Oh bullshit.

Left up to Christians..Muslims would be "oven stuffins'"

True story.
:thup:

then link us to it.

Introduction to the Holocaust

Good Link. ;) Out of curiosity, do you know how many abortions take place in NY State every Year?

Table 19: Induced Abortion Summary by Woman's Race/Ethnicity - New York State 2009

Table 19: Induced Abortion Summary by Woman's Race/Ethnicity - New York State 2009

Care to show me a Christian who will kill you over burning a book? Get yourself back into present day not having to dig deep into some over 1000 years ago, most other faiths have evolved past spears and shields.

here it is.

you bedwetters are citing history of islamic conquest for your "victory mosque" hook, and when you put the "victory mosque" into its historical context, you lose the hook.

choke on it.

Here it is, the Islamic faith today STILL practices killing those who make a mokery of, burn a holy text, or supports any other religion contrary to theirs. To build a mosque near the ruins of 911 is insensitive and disrespectful to the many innocent Americans who's lives were cut short, when it was those who followed the Islamic faith that was responsible for the killing of so many there. It appears you choose to be ignorant towards the views many of these Islamic extremists still believe and practice. When has an Islamic nation in that region shown any acceptance and tolerance towards any other faith that contradicts their beliefs.

Choke on that
for those of you who are mentally challenged.... there is no law against insensitively in this country. so it is legal to build that mosque.

so you argument is that because some people are bigots we should all be bigots? right.... because those are the morals and values that we want to see our children develop. lets always stoop to their level because fair is fair.....

no wonder the GOP/TP is so messed up these days.

here it is.

choke on it.

Choke on that

talk radio victim?

Good Link. ;) Out of curiosity, do you know how many abortions take place in NY State every Year?

so you would rather see all those people have those babies and have 90% end up being supported by government services that we pay taxes to support........ good argument.

here it is.

choke on it.

Choke on that
for those of you who are mentally challenged.... there is no law against insensitively in this country. so it is legal to build that mosque.

so you argument is that because some people are bigots we should all be bigots? right.... because those are the morals and values that we want to see our children develop. lets always stoop to their level because fair is fair.....

no wonder the GOP/TP is so messed up these days.

and without missing a step those types of posters will accuse libruls of being led by their emotions, while they themselves are of course led by critical thinking and the CONSTITUTION

The Crusades were a series of religious expeditionary wars blessed by the Pope and the Catholic Church, with the main goal of restoring Christian access to the holy places in and near Jerusalem. The Crusades were originally launched in response to a call from the leaders of the Byzantine Empire for help to fight the expansion into Anatolia of Muslim Seljuk Turks who had cut off access to Jerusalem. The crusaders comprised military units of Roman Catholics from all over western Europe, and were not under unified command. The main series of Crusades, primarily against Muslims, occurred between 1095 and 1291. Historians have given many of the earlier crusades numbers. After some early successes, the later crusades failed and the crusaders were defeated and forced to return home.

and how many people were killed during the crusade? 2 million or so...... in a war blessed by the Pope and Catholic Church. guess your WINNING!

here it is.

choke on it.

In 630, Muhammad led 10,000 Muslim soldiers into Mecca and turned the pagans’ most prominent spot, the Ka’aba, into the Masjid al-Haram Mosque.

In 634, Rightly Guided Caliph Umar conquered Syria and turned the Christians’ most prominent spot, the Church of Job, famous for being visited by Saint Silva in the fourth century, into the Mosque of Job.

In 637, Caliph Umar conquered Hebron and turned the second-most prominent spot in Judaism, the Cave of the Patriarchs, into the Ibrahim Mosque. (This was repeated by Saladin in 1188.)

In 638, Muslim generals Amr ibn al-As and Khalid ibn al-Walid conquered Gaza and turned the prominent fifth-century Byzantine church into the Great Mosque of Gaza.

In 638, Caliph Umar conquered Jerusalem.

In 691, Caliph Al-Malik ordered the _Dome of the Rock_ built on the most prominent spot in Judaism, the Temple Mount, followed by Caliph Al-Walid building the Al-Aqsa Mosque there in 705.

In 651, Muslims conquered Persia and turned Zoroastrian temples in Bukhara and Istakhr into mosques.

In 706, after Muslims took Damascus from the Byzantine Empire, Caliph Al-Walid turned the prominent Orthodox Church of St. John the Baptist into the Umayyad Mosque.

In 710, Gen. Muhammad bin Qasim conquered Pakistan, defiled the prominent Sun Temple in Multan, which house the great idol “sanam,” and erected a mosque.

In 784, after the conquest of Spain, Emir Abd ar-Rahman turned the prominent Visigothic Christian Church of Saint Vincent into the Great Aljama Mosque of Cordoba.

After the conquest of Egypt, Caliphs al-Mamun (813-833) and al-Hakim (996-1021) turned prominent Coptic Christian churches and Jewish synagogues in Cairo into mosques.

In 831, Muslims conquered Palermo, Sicily, and Asad ibn al-Furat turned the prominent Church of Saint Mary of the Assumption into the Great Mosque of Bal ‘harm.

In 1193, Muslims conquered Delhi, India, and Qutbuddin Aibak turned the Red Citadel in Dhillika, the most prominent spot of the last Hindu rulers, into the Qutb Minar Mosque.

From 1250-1517, Mamluk Muslims controlled the Golan Heights and used the ancient Synagogue of Katzrin as a mosque.

In 1387, Turkish Muslims conquered Thessaloniki and turned the Katholikon Monastery and the Church of Aghia Sophia, which housed the relics of Saint Gregorios Palamas, into mosques, as Symeon of Thessaloniki recorded:

“The greatest number of the buildings of the churches fell to them, of which _the first_ was the Holy Church of the Savior. … These were trampled underfoot and the infidels rejoiced in them. … Most of the religious buildings in the city were despoiled, while altars were demolished and sacred things profaned.”

On May 29, 1453, Sultan Mehmet II conquered Constantinople and turned the great Byzantine church, Hagia Sophia, into the Ayasofya Mosque.

The _largest_ church in Christendom for a thousand years, the church’s four acres of gold mosaics was covered with whitewash and Quran verses.

In 1458, Sultan Mehmet II conquered Athens and turned the Greeks’ most prominent spot, the Parthenon on Acropolis hill, into a mosque. When Venetian Gen.

Francesco Morosini drove the Muslims out in 1687, a cannonball hit the gunpowder stored in the mosque, blowing it up. In the 15th century, Ottoman invaders turned Saint Clement’s Macedonian Orthodox Monastery in Plaosnik, Balkans, into the Imater Mosque.

From 1519-1858, Muslim Mughal rulers gained control of India and turned over 2,000 Hindu temples into mosques, including demolishing the Temple of Ram Janmabhoomi in Ajodhya, the birthplace of Rama, and replacing it with the Babri Mosque.

India’s Mughal Muslim ruler, Jahangir (1605-1627), wrote in Tujuk-i-Jahangiri: “At the city of Banaras [was] a temple. … I made it my plea for throwing down thee temple … and on the spot, with the very same materials, I erected the great mosque.”

In 1543, Hayreddin Barbarossa’s 30,000 Muslim troops wintered in Toulon, France, and turned the prominent Toulon Cathedral into a mosque.

In 1570, under Sultan Selim II Khan, Muslims conquered Paphos, Cyprus, and Gov. Mehmet Bey Ebubkir turned the prominent Christian church into the Great Mosque of Paphos.

In 1571, Muslims invaded Famagusta, Cyprus, and turned Saint Nicolas Cathedral, a rare Gothic church, into the Lala Mustafa Pasha Mosque, and Saint Sophia Cathedral in Nicosia, constructed in 1228, into the Selimiye Mosque.

In 1588, Sultan Murat III turned the Eastern Orthodox Church of Saint John the Forerunner in Constantinople into the Hirami Ahmet Pasha Mosque.

In 1781, after having conquered the Old City of Acre, Ottoman Muslims turned the Roman Catholic Church built by Crusaders into the Jezzar Ahmet Pasha Mosque, where a hair from Muhammad’s beard is preserved.

In 1923, Muslims expelled Greeks from Turkey and turned Orthodox churches into mosques. In World War II, Nazis allied with Bosnians and turned the prominent Artists’ Gallery Museum in Zagreb, Croatia, into a mosque.

In the 1950s, Muslims expelled Jews from Arab lands and turned synagogues into mosques. Algerian Muslims warred against French colonial rule till France pulled out in 1962, after which the Cathedral of St. Philippe was turned into the Ketchaoua Mosque.

Violence against Jews caused 30,000 to flee and the Great Synagogue of Oran was turned into the Mosque Abdullah Ben Salem.

In 1974, Turkish Muslims invaded northern Cyprus, and prominent Greek Orthodox churches were turned into mosques.

In 1981, Muslim immigrants to the Netherlands converted Amsterdam’s historic Catholic Sint-Ignatiuskerk into the Fatih Mosque, and a synagogue in The Hague into the Aksa Mosque.

History of Islam and How They Build Victory Mosques

So you can Worship in Your Victory Mosque? Conquest Mosque? :eusa_whistle: Who are you to decree what matters and what doesn't? How about contributing to The Catholic Church in Mecca Fund?
my opinion on this is very clear. if religion is truly to be protected in the united states, then every religion must be treated the exact same. thus meaning it is legal to build a mosque on private property anywhere in the country. you can not pick and choose which religions get special treatment and which dont. if the state can dictate where a specific religious institution builds, then the can dictate what all religious institutions build. so if the catholic church tried to build a facility near ground zero, the government could set in a deny them that privilege.

i never said it wouldnt be insensitive for a mosque near ground zero, but its not illegal.

This Catholic has always supported the right of Muslims to build their NY Mosque. I do question the wisdom of such a blatantly disrespectful thing... and I pity Muslims for being so ignorant and disrespectful towards others... but they absolutely have the right to build it.

Is that your newest position?

here it is.

choke on it.

In 630, Muhammad led 10,000 Muslim soldiers into Mecca and turned the pagans’ most prominent spot, the Ka’aba, into the Masjid al-Haram Mosque.

In 634, Rightly Guided Caliph Umar conquered Syria and turned the Christians’ most prominent spot, the Church of Job, famous for being visited by Saint Silva in the fourth century, into the Mosque of Job.

In 637, Caliph Umar conquered Hebron and turned the second-most prominent spot in Judaism, the Cave of the Patriarchs, into the Ibrahim Mosque. (This was repeated by Saladin in 1188.)

In 638, Muslim generals Amr ibn al-As and Khalid ibn al-Walid conquered Gaza and turned the prominent fifth-century Byzantine church into the Great Mosque of Gaza.

In 691, Caliph Al-Malik ordered the _Dome of the Rock_ built on the most prominent spot in Judaism, the Temple Mount, followed by Caliph Al-Walid building the Al-Aqsa Mosque there in 705.

In 651, Muslims conquered Persia and turned Zoroastrian temples in Bukhara and Istakhr into mosques.

In 706, after Muslims took Damascus from the Byzantine Empire, Caliph Al-Walid turned the prominent Orthodox Church of St. John the Baptist into the Umayyad Mosque.

In 710, Gen. Muhammad bin Qasim conquered Pakistan, defiled the prominent Sun Temple in Multan, which house the great idol “sanam,” and erected a mosque.

In 784, after the conquest of Spain, Emir Abd ar-Rahman turned the prominent Visigothic Christian Church of Saint Vincent into the Great Aljama Mosque of Cordoba.

After the conquest of Egypt, Caliphs al-Mamun (813-833) and al-Hakim (996-1021) turned prominent Coptic Christian churches and Jewish synagogues in Cairo into mosques.

In 831, Muslims conquered Palermo, Sicily, and Asad ibn al-Furat turned the prominent Church of Saint Mary of the Assumption into the Great Mosque of Bal ‘harm.

In 1193, Muslims conquered Delhi, India, and Qutbuddin Aibak turned the Red Citadel in Dhillika, the most prominent spot of the last Hindu rulers, into the Qutb Minar Mosque.

From 1250-1517, Mamluk Muslims controlled the Golan Heights and used the ancient Synagogue of Katzrin as a mosque.

In 1387, Turkish Muslims conquered Thessaloniki and turned the Katholikon Monastery and the Church of Aghia Sophia, which housed the relics of Saint Gregorios Palamas, into mosques, as Symeon of Thessaloniki recorded:

“The greatest number of the buildings of the churches fell to them, of which _the first_ was the Holy Church of the Savior. … These were trampled underfoot and the infidels rejoiced in them. … Most of the religious buildings in the city were despoiled, while altars were demolished and sacred things profaned.”

On May 29, 1453, Sultan Mehmet II conquered Constantinople and turned the great Byzantine church, Hagia Sophia, into the Ayasofya Mosque.

The _largest_ church in Christendom for a thousand years, the church’s four acres of gold mosaics was covered with whitewash and Quran verses.

In 1458, Sultan Mehmet II conquered Athens and turned the Greeks’ most prominent spot, the Parthenon on Acropolis hill, into a mosque. When Venetian Gen.

Francesco Morosini drove the Muslims out in 1687, a cannonball hit the gunpowder stored in the mosque, blowing it up. In the 15th century, Ottoman invaders turned Saint Clement’s Macedonian Orthodox Monastery in Plaosnik, Balkans, into the Imater Mosque.

From 1519-1858, Muslim Mughal rulers gained control of India and turned over 2,000 Hindu temples into mosques, including demolishing the Temple of Ram Janmabhoomi in Ajodhya, the birthplace of Rama, and replacing it with the Babri Mosque.

India’s Mughal Muslim ruler, Jahangir (1605-1627), wrote in Tujuk-i-Jahangiri: “At the city of Banaras [was] a temple. … I made it my plea for throwing down thee temple … and on the spot, with the very same materials, I erected the great mosque.”

In 1543, Hayreddin Barbarossa’s 30,000 Muslim troops wintered in Toulon, France, and turned the prominent Toulon Cathedral into a mosque.

In 1570, under Sultan Selim II Khan, Muslims conquered Paphos, Cyprus, and Gov. Mehmet Bey Ebubkir turned the prominent Christian church into the Great Mosque of Paphos.

In 1571, Muslims invaded Famagusta, Cyprus, and turned Saint Nicolas Cathedral, a rare Gothic church, into the Lala Mustafa Pasha Mosque, and Saint Sophia Cathedral in Nicosia, constructed in 1228, into the Selimiye Mosque.

In 1588, Sultan Murat III turned the Eastern Orthodox Church of Saint John the Forerunner in Constantinople into the Hirami Ahmet Pasha Mosque.

In 1781, after having conquered the Old City of Acre, Ottoman Muslims turned the Roman Catholic Church built by Crusaders into the Jezzar Ahmet Pasha Mosque, where a hair from Muhammad’s beard is preserved.

In 1923, Muslims expelled Greeks from Turkey and turned Orthodox churches into mosques. In World War II, Nazis allied with Bosnians and turned the prominent Artists’ Gallery Museum in Zagreb, Croatia, into a mosque.

In the 1950s, Muslims expelled Jews from Arab lands and turned synagogues into mosques. Algerian Muslims warred against French colonial rule till France pulled out in 1962, after which the Cathedral of St. Philippe was turned into the Ketchaoua Mosque.

Violence against Jews caused 30,000 to flee and the Great Synagogue of Oran was turned into the Mosque Abdullah Ben Salem.

In 1974, Turkish Muslims invaded northern Cyprus, and prominent Greek Orthodox churches were turned into mosques.

In 1981, Muslim immigrants to the Netherlands converted Amsterdam’s historic Catholic Sint-Ignatiuskerk into the Fatih Mosque, and a synagogue in The Hague into the Aksa Mosque.

What victory are the Muslims celebrating in Tennessee?

here it is.

choke on it.

you could be my sock puppet the way you run into it.

here it is.

choke on it.

you could be my sock puppet the way you run into it.

:tongue: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back