Al Zawahiri: Obama's Military Cuts Proof Of Weakness

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
["Weakness begets aggression" How many recent American dead because of O's groveling?

"Now let me make it clear that I believe there can only be one defense policy for the United States and that is summed up in the word 'first.' I do not mean first, but. I do not mean first, when. I do not mean first, if. I mean first --period." JFK 8/26/60]

"Al-Zawahiri Says Obama’s Budget Calling For Gutting U.S. Military Proof of Declining American Power…

Someone break the bad news to al-Rug Burn, that budget has zero chance of passing.

EGYPT — Al-Qaeda leader Ayman El-Zawahiri has released a video on the internet in which he says only the imposition of Islamic Sharia law can completely rid Egypt of the Mubarak regime.

El-Zawahiri, who became Al-Qaeda chief after Osama Bin Laden was assassinated last year, said Egypt must stop being at the US’s beck and call and begin a new chapter by annulling the Camp David agreement with Israel."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Al-Zawahiri Says Obama’s Budget Calling For Gutting U.S. Military Proof of Declining American Power…

EGYPT — Al-Qaeda leader Ayman El-Zawahiri has released a video on the internet in which he says only the imposition of Islamic Sharia law can completely rid Egypt of the Mubarak regime.

That's the reason the idiot is using for his religious fanaticism ???

Forum List

Back