Reasons why LeBron James is greater than Michael Jordan. Do you agree?

Reasons why LeBron James is the greatest, and not MJ

Lebron has faced tougher competition in the NBA Finals

Sure James is only 3-5 in finals, but when you look at just raw numbers, you will find that James’ eight foes in the NBA Finals entered the playoffs with a combined .764 winning percentage to Jordan’s .746. Look at just this season: The Golden State Warriors brought three All-NBA players in Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and Draymond Green, plus a fourth all-star and All-NBA snub in Klay Thompson. Jordan never faced a team with that much firepower ever! The Warriors’ addition of Kevin Durant would have been like the 1992 Trail Blazers, after losing to the Bulls, then going out and getting Hakeem Olajuwon. The Warriors won more games than any team in NBA history last year and James still beat them, so they had to go out and add the second-best player in the league to beat the Cavs.

LeBron-MJ.jpg
Well first todays basketball isnt basketball.
todays players couldn’t play in the 80’s.. it was way too physical in the consequences for doing baby shit was not tolerated. LeBron James would’ve been closed lined into the fucking grandstands in 1980 he either would’ve did something stupid and been kicked out of the league, or he would have to change his game.. which psychologically he cannot handle. That’s why Michael Jordan and Larry bird a tour of the best players to ever play this game.

Well first todays basketball isnt basketball.
todays players couldn’t play in the 80’s.. it was way too physical in the consequences for doing baby shit was not tolerated. LeBron James would’ve been closed lined into the fucking grandstands in 1980 he either would’ve did something stupid and been kicked out of the league, or he would have to change his game.. which psychologically he cannot handle. That’s why Michael Jordan and Larry bird a tour of the best players to ever play this game.
Just because the rules have changed doesnt mean they couldnt play then. They are bigger faster and stronger than the guys in 80's as a whole. What about that would make them worse playing that style of BB? What about the fact that LeBron is 6-10 250 and can jump out of the gym changes? If anything he was built to play then vs now as he could just bull his way to the hoop (more so than he does now). I think you're nostalgia of what the 80's was like is clouding your view. Can you throw up a link of anyone getting "clotheslined into the grandstands" in an NBA game back then?

bull his way to the hoop
He would have learned in highschool (80’s) you don’t bull your way to the hoop.. then he would learn how to play a different type away. Which I don’t think he would be able to do psychologically. That’s why Michael Jordan was great for the game and also bad for the game because they use the hype of Michael Jordan to create all these wanna bee’s The NBA sold itself to the suburbs to white people to Chinese people that this is real basketball.. it’s not real basketball. Carrying alone you would have 200 turn overs a game. The score would be 12-15

He would have learned in highschool (80’s) you don’t bull your way to the hoop.. then he would learn how to play a different type away. Which I don’t think he would be able to do psychologically. That’s why Michael Jordan was great for the game and also bad for the game because they use the hype of Michael Jordan to create all these wanna bee’s The NBA sold itself to the suburbs to white people to Chinese people that this is real basketball.. it’s not real basketball. Carrying alone you would have 200 turn overs a game. The score would be 12-15
why? It's not like he hasnt adjusted his game even as an NBA player. You're dumb.

why? It's not like he hasnt adjusted his game even as an NBA player. You're dumb.
He hasn’t adjusted. NBA teams had guys on the bench that would just come off to fuck somebody up. Even in college. NBA should be a professional basketball league. There is nothing professional about these players they are ghetto, they don’t follow the rules, (carrying) The NBA sells hype. Not a good product.

Greatness extends beyond the court as well. LBJ is giving kids from the hood a voice, pride, and self acceptance in being Black. His mere presence is inspiring. Grew up in the hood. Has Black children that from what I can see he is a great father to. Beautiful Black wife which from what I can see he is an excellent husband to. His Black wife also show Black women that they are desirable despite the medias brainwashing. He didnt fall victim to the white groupies and white women that surround Black pro athletes like flies. LBJ speaks up on social issues while MJ avoided using his celebrity to speak out on social injustices. LBJ doesnt give a damn about his critics or losing money as a consequence. MJ once famously said "republicans buy shoes too"

1536953709_6cc6eee09403d491e478281cfc136227.jpg
MJ is successful, non criminal....can speak and doesn't have to buy support. Lebron James is still just a street thug and will always be so even with the money. James has no class...

MJ is successful, non criminal....can speak and doesn't have to buy support. Lebron James is still just a street thug and will always be so even with the money. James has no class...
I know Jayson Tatum pretty well.. he goes out of his way to be a punk ghetto Thug Who thinks he’s too good for everybody..

Greatness extends beyond the court as well. LBJ is giving kids from the hood a voice, pride, and self acceptance in being Black. His mere presence is inspiring. Grew up in the hood. Has Black children that from what I can see he is a great father to. Beautiful Black wife which from what I can see he is an excellent husband to. His Black wife also show Black women that they are desirable despite the medias brainwashing. He didnt fall victim to the white groupies and white women that surround Black pro athletes like flies. LBJ speaks up on social issues while MJ avoided using his celebrity to speak out on social injustices. LBJ doesnt give a damn about his critics or losing money as a consequence. MJ once famously said "republicans buy shoes too"

1536953709_6cc6eee09403d491e478281cfc136227.jpg
James makes black people look uneducated and stupid

From when he came in the league until now? You're dumber than I first thought.
He’s not good go look how they put the ball in the hoop in the 80’s .. different game .. this is horrible.. it’s hype

Reasons why LeBron James is the greatest, and not MJ

Lebron has faced tougher competition in the NBA Finals

Sure James is only 3-5 in finals, but when you look at just raw numbers, you will find that James’ eight foes in the NBA Finals entered the playoffs with a combined .764 winning percentage to Jordan’s .746. Look at just this season: The Golden State Warriors brought three All-NBA players in Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and Draymond Green, plus a fourth all-star and All-NBA snub in Klay Thompson. Jordan never faced a team with that much firepower ever! The Warriors’ addition of Kevin Durant would have been like the 1992 Trail Blazers, after losing to the Bulls, then going out and getting Hakeem Olajuwon. The Warriors won more games than any team in NBA history last year and James still beat them, so they had to go out and add the second-best player in the league to beat the Cavs.

LeBron-MJ.jpg
LeBron can deep throat Xi, so there's that

He’s not good go look how they put the ball in the hoop in the 80’s .. different game .. this is horrible.. it’s hype
Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself. If you transport LBJ to the 1980's he's dominant. As dominant as he is/was in his era and possibly more so. He's a bigger faster stronger version of Magic only Magic wasn't quite as talented nor had as much basketball IQ as LeBron does. He's one of the few players ever who could legitimately play the 1-5 at the NBA level. You can not like him, (and by him I mean his political views because neither of us actually know the man) I dont hold his view on many things myself, but you cant deny how fucking amazing he is at his craft. You lose credibility denying it.

Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself. If you transport LBJ to the 1980's he's dominant. As dominant as he is/was in his era and possibly more so. He's a bigger faster stronger version of Magic only Magic wasn't quite as talented nor had as much basketball IQ as LeBron does. He's one of the few players ever who could legitimately play the 1-5 at the NBA level. You can not like him, (and by him I mean his political views because neither of us actually know the man) I dont hold his view on many things myself, but you cant deny how fucking amazing he is at his craft. You lose credibility denying it.
He would have been bullied all over the floor. You needed real talent and psychological ability to play in the NBA pre-1997. And professional

He would have been bullied all over the floor. You needed real talent and psychological ability to play in the NBA pre-1997. And professional
LOL ok. Not sure who's going to bully the 6-9 250 point guard but you keep believing that.

LOL ok. Not sure who's going to bully the 6-9 250 point guard but you keep believing that.
So wasn’t magic Johnson . And he learned from white boys keep that ghetto shit in the ghetto

Forum List

Back