Reasons why LeBron James is greater than Michael Jordan. Do you agree?

Well first todays basketball isnt basketball.
todays players couldn’t play in the 80’s.. it was way too physical in the consequences for doing baby shit was not tolerated. LeBron James would’ve been closed lined into the fucking grandstands in 1980 he either would’ve did something stupid and been kicked out of the league, or he would have to change his game.. which psychologically he cannot handle. That’s why Michael Jordan and Larry bird a tour of the best players to ever play this game.
Larry bird would push lebron around or be able to guard him? Ha!

Lebron has the most well rounded game. Can play any position like magic Johnson could.

Omg you’re making me defend him! Ew. Lol

I don’t think of lebron as a great defender. I do think Jordan was a great defender.

He would have learned in highschool (80’s) you don’t bull your way to the hoop.. then he would learn how to play a different type away. Which I don’t think he would be able to do psychologically. That’s why Michael Jordan was great for the game and also bad for the game because they use the hype of Michael Jordan to create all these wanna bee’s The NBA sold itself to the suburbs to white people to Chinese people that this is real basketball.. it’s not real basketball. Carrying alone you would have 200 turn overs a game. The score would be 12-15
The pistons put jordan on his ass. Lebron is much bigger man. There would have been fights. Ultimately you are saying they would have committed technical fouls. So did Dennis Rodman. He got in trouble when he did it. Rightfully so.

I do miss 80s playoff basketball. It was brutal.

He hasn’t adjusted. NBA teams had guys on the bench that would just come off to fuck somebody up. Even in college. NBA should be a professional basketball league. There is nothing professional about these players they are ghetto, they don’t follow the rules, (carrying) The NBA sells hype. Not a good product.
You’ve said several things that lead me to believe this is racially and politically motivated. You’re a Republican right?

Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself. If you transport LBJ to the 1980's he's dominant. As dominant as he is/was in his era and possibly more so. He's a bigger faster stronger version of Magic only Magic wasn't quite as talented nor had as much basketball IQ as LeBron does. He's one of the few players ever who could legitimately play the 1-5 at the NBA level. You can not like him, (and by him I mean his political views because neither of us actually know the man) I dont hold his view on many things myself, but you cant deny how fucking amazing he is at his craft. You lose credibility denying it.
I think magic had a bigger iq and played better D. And could also play 1-5

Remember magic won his freshman year then went to the nba and immediately started winning. I’m surprised he doesn’t have more rings but aids probably didn’t help.

Larry bird would push lebron around or be able to guard him? Ha!

Lebron has the most well rounded game. Can play any position like magic Johnson could.

Omg you’re making me defend him! Ew. Lol

I don’t think of lebron as a great defender. I do think Jordan was a great defender.
Larry bird guarded MJ did well

The pistons put jordan on his ass. Lebron is much bigger man. There would have been fights. Ultimately you are saying they would have committed technical fouls. So did Dennis Rodman. He got in trouble when he did it. Rightfully so.

I do miss 80s playoff basketball. It was brutal.
There were men as big as Labron in the 70’s 80’s what’s your point do you have one? Did you see Dominique Wilkins? Magic Johnson? Irving? Wake up motherfucker

You’ve said several things that lead me to believe this is racially and politically motivated. You’re a Republican right?
You can’t win an argument call someone racist lol what’s else you got?

You think because a young black man has money he’s got to like white people?
I don’t want him to like me. I want him to be respectable. Act like a man. Pull your pants up, speak proper English, not yo yo yo

Probably not as well as you remember. Clearly you hav3 bias for the white guy and over time our memories tend to embellish
Stop bringing up race.. you can do it.. have a conversation, stop trying to win screaming racist lol

I can’t when you slip in shit like calling him ghetto. Stop with the dog whistles
I’m ghetto I might I grew up in the ghetto what is your point I still try to act like a man

Stop bringing up race.. you can do it.. have a conversation, stop trying to win screaming racist lol
Lebron got political and brought out the racist in you. We know.

I argue against lebron too but only because i believe jordan was more of a winner. Hated to lose more than lebron hates to lose. Drove his players in practice like a coach. Demanded more from his teammates. Even got in fights with his teammates over it. Has nothing to do with his politics like it does with you.

Back then you probably called Jordan a thug for gambling.

I’m ghetto I might I grew up in the ghetto what is your point I still try to act like a man
Are you interviewing them for a job? Then don’t worry how they speak. Don’t talk to them. I grew up in Detroit btw.

Forum List

Back