Really? We gotta hear about crowd size again?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, I had a bet with my roomie about whether or not Trump would say or do something stupid yesterday, and I'm happy to report that he did.

Seems that he couldn't help himself, he had to brag that when he was there in El Paso before, he had a bigger crowd than what Beto had yesterday. Now, I get that Trump likes to brag about himself, we've all watched it for years now.

But, to brag about himself when in reality the visit was supposed to be about healing, the victims, and bringing our nation together in a time of tragedy? That shows not only how much of a narcissist he is, but also how fragile his ego is. Trump is what a friend of mine would call "an egomaniac with an inferiority problem".

Can't Trump think about others and not himself? Just once?

Trump brags about crowd size during hospital visit in El Paso

During a visit to the El Paso hospital treating victims of Saturday's mass shooting, President Donald Trump praised medical staff for their response to the shooting and said "they're talking about you all over the world."

And then, he pivoted to talking about himself, talking up the crowd size that attended a rally he held in El Paso several months earlier and mocking the relatively small size of the crowd that joined presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke, a former congressman, to protest the rally, according to cell phone video posted online.

"I was here three months ago," Trump is seen telling a group of what appear to be first responders and other officials at University Medical Center in the video.

Freakishly stupid bed wetting pieces of shit like you are always happy to repeat inane drivel.

I almost can't wait till Trump is out of office in 2024 just so you sniveling rejects change the fuckin monotonous bullshit song you've had on a loop for the last 3 years. It's like being stuck on hold with Wells Fargo listening to the same 45 second little music segment over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Well, I had a bet with my roomie about whether or not Trump would say or do something stupid yesterday, and I'm happy to report that he did.

Seems that he couldn't help himself, he had to brag that when he was there in El Paso before, he had a bigger crowd than what Beto had yesterday. Now, I get that Trump likes to brag about himself, we've all watched it for years now.

But, to brag about himself when in reality the visit was supposed to be about healing, the victims, and bringing our nation together in a time of tragedy? That shows not only how much of a narcissist he is, but also how fragile his ego is. Trump is what a friend of mine would call "an egomaniac with an inferiority problem".

During a visit to the El Paso hospital treating victims of Saturday's mass shooting, President Donald Trump praised medical staff for their response to the shooting and said "they're talking about you all over the world."

And then, he pivoted to talking about himself, talking up the crowd size that attended a rally he held in El Paso several months earlier and mocking the relatively small size of the crowd that joined presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke, a former congressman, to protest the rally, according to cell phone video posted online.

"I was here three months ago," Trump is seen telling a group of what appear to be first responders and other officials at University Medical Center in the video.

LMAO No brag. Just fact.

Sorry if that upsets you. You'll never get over the fact that Trump is POTUS.

Just think. You will have four more years to moan, groan complain and hope like hell the Dems have someone to run in 2024.

Enjoy. I know I will.

Your opinion only....we are proud of our loyal Trump voters and when you are proud of something you talk about it...even if it hurts little snowflakes feelings...

He's a disgusting, despicable, mentally inept, creature.... with no human assets...

He was not made in the image of God, but in the image of God's greatest adversary.

Denying the clearly undeniable, is hurting our Nation....

That's my two cents. :eek:

He's a disgusting, despicable, mentally inept, creature.... with no human assets...

He was not made in the image of God, but in the image of God's greatest adversary.

:21:

LMAO Well for a disgusting, despicable, mentally inept creature he's one damned fine POTUS.

God has nothing to do with it.

Oh and you must think a great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs across the country make our nation a hurting nation??

You must really have your head stuck up your ass to post that drivel.

That's my two cents.

Come on Trump fans

Be honest.....Do you think it is appropriate for a President to brag about crowd size under these circumstances?

Sounds like a case of rabies.

You got to admit that there not only is a penis envy from the liberals but crowd envy also. This is what you get when you feminize liberal men and let the feminazi's rule.

You got to admit that there not only is a penis envy from the liberals but crowd envy also. This is what you get when you feminize liberal men and let the feminazi's rule.
Small hands small cock, so the saying goes.... No one envies his penis... :p

LOL....We can only hope TDS is terminal.

Every day a new one to whine, bitch and moan about. EVERY DAY

Who cares
WTF is the matter with the man?

You are visiting a community in shock from a mass killing. You are there to console. Keep your crowd size bullshit to yourself

Oh brother. If it had been Beto bragging about his crowd size you wouldn't be saying a word.

Trump just stated a fact. No brag. Just fact.

If you don't like it its just tough shit for you.

Now, Now, I didn't like Obama either but that is going a bit far....

Forum List

Back