Really? We gotta hear about crowd size again?

Who cares
WTF is the matter with the man?

You are visiting a community in shock from a mass killing. You are there to console. Keep your crowd size bullshit to yourself

Oh brother. If it had been Beto bragging about his crowd size you wouldn't be saying a word.

Trump just stated a fact. No brag. Just fact.

If you don't like it its just tough shit for you.
You bet your ass I would say a word

Beto knows better than to turn a major tragedy in his city into an opportunity to brag for political purposes

WTF is the matter with our President?
Doesn’t he have any concept of what compassion is?

Well, I had a bet with my roomie about whether or not Trump would say or do something stupid yesterday, and I'm happy to report that he did.

Seems that he couldn't help himself, he had to brag that when he was there in El Paso before, he had a bigger crowd than what Beto had yesterday. Now, I get that Trump likes to brag about himself, we've all watched it for years now.

But, to brag about himself when in reality the visit was supposed to be about healing, the victims, and bringing our nation together in a time of tragedy? That shows not only how much of a narcissist he is, but also how fragile his ego is. Trump is what a friend of mine would call "an egomaniac with an inferiority problem".

Can't Trump think about others and not himself? Just once?

Trump brags about crowd size during hospital visit in El Paso

During a visit to the El Paso hospital treating victims of Saturday's mass shooting, President Donald Trump praised medical staff for their response to the shooting and said "they're talking about you all over the world."

And then, he pivoted to talking about himself, talking up the crowd size that attended a rally he held in El Paso several months earlier and mocking the relatively small size of the crowd that joined presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke, a former congressman, to protest the rally, according to cell phone video posted online.

"I was here three months ago," Trump is seen telling a group of what appear to be first responders and other officials at University Medical Center in the video.

A CNN op-ed masquerading as 'news'....meh.^^^^^^^^^

LOL....We can only hope TDS is terminal.

Every day a new one to whine, bitch and moan about. EVERY DAY

I think you have touched on it
Trump is Deranged

Everything is not about you Donnie. There is a time and place for everything. And bragging about crowd size in a town in shock is nothing else but deranged

Beto knows better than to turn a major tragedy in his city into an opportunity to brag for political purposes

Looks like some people's TDS butthurt is flaring up again. As Bill Clinton told one of his rape-victims...."better put some ice on that."

If god is also a noise in the street, yes, Trump is simply aligning with our USMB excerpts on Freud's Crowd Psychology (as per Zizek) as they relate to militarism and gun violence.

Trump is Deranged

Everything is not about you Donnie. There is a time and place for everything. And bragging about crowd size in a town in shock is nothing else but deranged

Funny how TDSers suddenly are experts in psychology but totally ignore the psychopathic left that thought it was funny to behead Trump, burn down the Whitehouse, keep beating the 'dead horse' of Russia/Trump collusion, blame Trump for mass shootings, call Trump a racist and anyone who supports him, call half of America 'deplorables' etc. For God's sake.....look in the mirror.

LOL....We can only hope TDS is terminal.

Every day a new one to whine, bitch and moan about. EVERY DAY

Trump is Deranged

Ahhhh shaddup, troll breath.

It's just more stupid BS from you butt hurt loons.

Well, I had a bet with my roomie about whether or not Trump would say or do something stupid yesterday, and I'm happy to report that he did.

Seems that he couldn't help himself, he had to brag that when he was there in El Paso before, he had a bigger crowd than what Beto had yesterday. Now, I get that Trump likes to brag about himself, we've all watched it for years now.

But, to brag about himself when in reality the visit was supposed to be about healing, the victims, and bringing our nation together in a time of tragedy? That shows not only how much of a narcissist he is, but also how fragile his ego is. Trump is what a friend of mine would call "an egomaniac with an inferiority problem".

Can't Trump think about others and not himself? Just once?

Trump brags about crowd size during hospital visit in El Paso

During a visit to the El Paso hospital treating victims of Saturday's mass shooting, President Donald Trump praised medical staff for their response to the shooting and said "they're talking about you all over the world."

And then, he pivoted to talking about himself, talking up the crowd size that attended a rally he held in El Paso several months earlier and mocking the relatively small size of the crowd that joined presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke, a former congressman, to protest the rally, according to cell phone video posted online.

"I was here three months ago," Trump is seen telling a group of what appear to be first responders and other officials at University Medical Center in the video.
Overcompensation.

He's a disgusting, despicable, mentally inept, creature.... with no human assets...

He was not made in the image of God, but in the image of God's greatest adversary.

Denying the clearly undeniable, is hurting our Nation....

That's my two cents. :eek:

Sounds like a case of rabies.

we should start a fund me for Care full of it.
He's an awful, awful, awful person, William....

Nothing is going to change that fact....

I'm certainly not going to deny that truth, no matter how well the economy is doing...

Who cares

You are visiting a community in shock from a mass killing. You are there to console. Keep your crowd size bullshit to yourself

Oh brother. If it had been Beto bragging about his crowd size you wouldn't be saying a word.

Liberals and their 'Media' love when people die, when it suits their purposes. Could care less any other time. Trump could never approach the level of vileness of something like that. Beto is a POS. Always has been. Continues to prove it.

He's a disgusting, despicable, mentally inept, creature.... with no human assets...

He was not made in the image of God, but in the image of God's greatest adversary.

I'm certainly not going to deny that truth, no matter how well the economy is doing...

Simply because you proclaim something doesn't mean it's true.

Get some help before you harm yourself

Butt balm. Aisle 5 about midway down. Apply liberally!

Who cares

Liberals and their 'Media' love when people die, when it suits their purposes. Could care less any other time. Trump could never approach the level of vileness of something like that. Beto is a POS. Always has been. Continues to prove it.

Beto is just annoying and will never be POTUS

It's like being stuck on hold with Wells Fargo listening to the same 45 second little music segment over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
Sort of like your screeds, ya mean?

Trump is Deranged

Funny how TDSers suddenly are experts in psychology but totally ignore the psychopathic left that thought it was funny to behead Trump, burn down the Whitehouse, keep beating the 'dead horse' of Russia/Trump collusion, blame Trump for mass shootings, call Trump a racist and anyone who supports him, call half of America 'deplorables' etc. For God's sake.....look in the mirror.
Hard to explain the psychology of a man who doesn’t understand the basic premise of compassion

I read the speech they gave me, now let me tell you about the crowds the last time I was in El Paso

Trump is Deranged

Hard to explain the psychology of a man who doesn’t understand the basic premise of compassion

I read the speech they gave me, now let me tell you about the crowds the last time I was in El Paso

Not really hard. It's textbook, but cultists are gonna cult.

Narcissistic personality disorder - Symptoms and causes

Simply because you proclaim something doesn't mean it's true.

Get some help before you harm yourself

Your mouth to Trump's ear.

Yeah because that 'man' only exists in the heads of TDSers.

Forum List

Back