Really? We gotta hear about crowd size again?

A smiling rapist and his lip-biting victim.

Well, I had a bet with my roomie about whether or not Trump would say or do something stupid yesterday, and I'm happy to report that he did.

Seems that he couldn't help himself, he had to brag that when he was there in El Paso before, he had a bigger crowd than what Beto had yesterday. Now, I get that Trump likes to brag about himself, we've all watched it for years now.

But, to brag about himself when in reality the visit was supposed to be about healing, the victims, and bringing our nation together in a time of tragedy? That shows not only how much of a narcissist he is, but also how fragile his ego is. Trump is what a friend of mine would call "an egomaniac with an inferiority problem".

Can't Trump think about others and not himself? Just once?

Trump brags about crowd size during hospital visit in El Paso

During a visit to the El Paso hospital treating victims of Saturday's mass shooting, President Donald Trump praised medical staff for their response to the shooting and said "they're talking about you all over the world."

And then, he pivoted to talking about himself, talking up the crowd size that attended a rally he held in El Paso several months earlier and mocking the relatively small size of the crowd that joined presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke, a former congressman, to protest the rally, according to cell phone video posted online.

"I was here three months ago," Trump is seen telling a group of what appear to be first responders and other officials at University Medical Center in the video.
You got to admit that there not only is a penis envy from the liberals but crowd envy also. This is what you get when you feminize liberal men and let the feminazi's rule.
Small hands small cock, so the saying goes.... No one envies his penis... :p
I thought it was big ears, small cock, just like the coward of the other admin who told vlad he would have more flexibility, then got real mad when Putin showed how much a man he was than the big eared one.
Obama kicked Putin in the balls, real hard... when Putin crossed the Red Line....

he didn't drop bombs, he put heavy Sanctions on Russia, hit them harshly, in the pocket book... and to this very day, Putin is trying to get them all removed, they have hurt Russia greatly... worse than a physical attack.
Bwsaaaahhaaaaaa, when was that, when ISIS went into Syria and the red line kept being drawn backwards to the US? Yeah, that pussy of a 1/2 white president sure did suck Putins balls.

Well, I had a bet with my roomie about whether or not Trump would say or do something stupid yesterday, and I'm happy to report that he did.

Seems that he couldn't help himself, he had to brag that when he was there in El Paso before, he had a bigger crowd than what Beto had yesterday. Now, I get that Trump likes to brag about himself, we've all watched it for years now.

But, to brag about himself when in reality the visit was supposed to be about healing, the victims, and bringing our nation together in a time of tragedy? That shows not only how much of a narcissist he is, but also how fragile his ego is. Trump is what a friend of mine would call "an egomaniac with an inferiority problem".

During a visit to the El Paso hospital treating victims of Saturday's mass shooting, President Donald Trump praised medical staff for their response to the shooting and said "they're talking about you all over the world."

And then, he pivoted to talking about himself, talking up the crowd size that attended a rally he held in El Paso several months earlier and mocking the relatively small size of the crowd that joined presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke, a former congressman, to protest the rally, according to cell phone video posted online.

"I was here three months ago," Trump is seen telling a group of what appear to be first responders and other officials at University Medical Center in the video.
You got to admit that there not only is a penis envy from the liberals but crowd envy also. This is what you get when you feminize liberal men and let the feminazi's rule.
Small hands small cock, so the saying goes.... No one envies his penis... :p
I thought it was big ears, small cock, just like the coward of the other admin who told vlad he would have more flexibility, then got real mad when Putin showed how much a man he was than the big eared one.
Obama kicked Putin in the balls, real hard... when Putin crossed the Red Line....

he didn't drop bombs, he put heavy Sanctions on Russia, hit them harshly, in the pocket book... and to this very day, Putin is trying to get them all removed, they have hurt Russia greatly... worse than a physical attack.
Obama played with Putin’s balls.

Who cares
WTF is the matter with the man?

You are visiting a community in shock from a mass killing. You are there to console. Keep your crowd size bullshit to yourself

Oh brother. If it had been Beto bragging about his crowd size you wouldn't be saying a word.

Trump just stated a fact. No brag. Just fact.

If you don't like it its just tough shit for you.
You bet your ass I would say a word

Beto knows better than to turn a major tragedy in his city into an opportunity to brag for political purposes

WTF is the matter with our President?
Doesn’t he have any concept of what compassion is?

Oh and you know what Beto would do??

Good to know.

WTF is the matter with your stupid ass?? Everything Trump says you take exception to.

Buckle up buttercup because you will have four more years to moan, groan and complain while the country does great.

Sucks to be your stupid ass.

How much would you conservatives be bitching if something like this happened on Obama's watch, and he played golf and attended a wedding on the weekend it happened, and didn't make any kind of statement until Monday, then, goes to the place where the shooting happened, and bragged about how much bigger his crowd size was? You guys would lose your mind if Obama acted this way.

Trump has no compassion, nor is he inclined in any way to act like anything other than the egomaniac with an inferiority complex that he currently is. Sorry, but he didn't run for the presidency to run the country, he did it simply for the fame and notoriety.
Trump has no compassion

It has to be scripted for him. After he has read the script, he reverts to bragging about himself

I think you have touched on it
Trump is Deranged

Everything is not about you Donnie. There is a time and place for everything. And bragging about crowd size in a town in shock is nothing else but deranged

Funny how TDSers suddenly are experts in psychology but totally ignore the psychopathic left that thought it was funny to behead Trump, burn down the Whitehouse, keep beating the 'dead horse' of Russia/Trump collusion, blame Trump for mass shootings, call Trump a racist and anyone who supports him, call half of America 'deplorables' etc. For God's sake.....look in the mirror.
Hard to explain the psychology of a man who doesn’t understand the basic premise of compassion

I read the speech they gave me, now let me tell you about the crowds the last time I was in El Paso
he burps and farts in public too....
Do you approve of the way he acted in the hospital?
Is that how you see a president ?

Lol....nobody takes Beto Orourke seriously as a candidate.:113:Guy had no chance before this week then came out and left the perception if being a total fake. Guy will get the debate boot real soon.....watch s0ns!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

How much would you conservatives be bitching if something like this happened on Obama's watch, and he played golf and attended a wedding on the weekend it happened, and didn't make any kind of statement until Monday, then, goes to the place where the shooting happened, and bragged about how much bigger his crowd size was? You guys would lose your mind if Obama acted this way.

Trump has no compassion, nor is he inclined in any way to act like anything other than the egomaniac with an inferiority complex that he currently is. Sorry, but he didn't run for the presidency to run the country, he did it simply for the fame and notoriety.
Trump has no compassion

It has to be scripted for him. After he has read the script, he reverts to bragging about himself

As usual s0n, you dont get it. People love the winning. You softies just have this ghey approach to life not shared by most!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

He's a disgusting, despicable, mentally inept, creature.... with no human assets...

He was not made in the image of God, but in the image of God's greatest adversary.

Denying the clearly undeniable, is hurting our Nation....

That's my two cents. :eek:

:21:
It really is not funny..... :(
Watching you liberals lose what little bit of mind you, for the last 3 years. Is very amusing. I'm looking forward to the next 5.

Who cares

You are visiting a community in shock from a mass killing. You are there to console. Keep your crowd size bullshit to yourself
At least he didn't say one of those victims could've been one of his kids.
Of course
Trump hates brown people
Proof, they are doing better financially now, than any other time in history. I know, Trump did lie. I'm still not tired of winning!

Who cares

Of course
Trump hates brown people
Proof, they are doing better financially now, than any other time in history. I know, Trump did lie. I'm still not tired of winning!

Proof, Trump takes children away from their families, locks them in cages, calls Mexicans murderers and rapists, generates fear about migrants

That is not winning

Who cares

Of course
Trump hates brown people

Proof, Trump takes children away from their families, locks them in cages, calls Mexicans murderers and rapists, generates fear about migrants

That is not winning
Those pictures of kids in cages are from Obama's time as president. Obama took kids from their parents. Trump said that some of the illegals were drug dealer and killer. Which is 100% correct. Have a nice day.

Is this really all it takes to bring you to tears?

We should be considerate. I heard through the grapevine that his boyfriend ran off with another woman.

Forum List

Back