Real Americans have had enough...First Kirsjsten Neiljssens and now SARAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely there are some businesses willing to throw democrats out.

The country is dividing. Now it's getting personal. This is street level. Good.
What do you see as virtuous in division? What good has social division ever brought? Why encourage it?

Why is the left encouraging all of this hate and social division?

“I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so.”

The problem is, her boss refuses to do the same.
No, she is an ignorant little lying pig herself. She treats people horribly. She deserves to be despised and shunned.

^^Another one who is filled with hate^^
It is not hate. Hate is what we see every day at this site in post about the Obama's and Hillary Clinton. You in particular have no room for lectures about hate.

Hahahahahaha,..
REAL Americans have had enough of Trump and his pack of slimy grifters and liars.
Now Sarah Sanders has been booted out of a restaurant, just like Kirstejjen Neilljsen (misspelled on purpose).

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Sarah Sanders‏Verified account @PressSec
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

7:53 AM - 23 Jun 2018
Well now if we were lefty assholes we’d storm the Red Hen and burn it to the ground. How come assholes have all the fun?
Nah, the nast alt right won't do any sort of thing because they know they would be hammered into the ground. They are going to be so sissy polite at the DC rally they will be simply pitiful out of fear.

What's the point? Do democrats celebrate political bigotry these days? When in history has the press secretary ever been a target of disrespect.? Lefties are truly going crazy and the President should set up political PTSD clinics for hypocrite unbalanced lefties who enjoy a thriving economy but are still clinically insane about the results of the election.

Yeah, Sarah you're so polite to the WH press pool that has to put up with your outright lies every day. Your dismissive, defensive, condescending bullshit has finally caught up with you, you feckless sprunt.

^^Just rampant vile hate from the left^^

Sarah is as I described.

You do realize she has nothing to do with the policies Trump institutes, correct? Or did that fact not get through that bone head of yours? She is a press secretary, who holds no influential position over the president.

Yeah, talk about misplaced hatred. Then again, misplaced hatred is your specialty, isn't it?

Hahahahahaha,..
REAL Americans have had enough of Trump and his pack of slimy grifters and liars.
Now Sarah Sanders has been booted out of a restaurant, just like Kirstejjen Neilljsen (misspelled on purpose).

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Sarah Sanders‏Verified account @PressSec
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

7:53 AM - 23 Jun 2018

Nice to see she handled it with class. I firmly support the right of a business to refuse service to any one for any reason, don't you?

Yeah, Sarah you're so polite to the WH press pool that has to put up with your outright lies every day. Your dismissive, defensive, condescending bullshit has finally caught up with you, you feckless sprunt.

^^Just rampant vile hate from the left^^

Sarah is as I described.
Well I promise to make a very special note of that just for you.

Sleep tight knowing when you wake up Trump will still be president for roughly another term and a half.

I'm going to LAUGH MY ASS OFF when one of these unhinged morons gets their clock knocked while doing this shit.

You idiots are acting like children

“I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so.”

The problem is, her boss refuses to do the same.
No, she is an ignorant little lying pig herself. She treats people horribly. She deserves to be despised and shunned.

^^Another one who is filled with hate^^
It is not hate. Hate is what we see every day at this site in post about the Obama's and Hillary Clinton. You in particular have no room for lectures about hate.

Hate is what we see every day at this site in post about the Obama's and Hillary Clinton.

and no one on the site hates Trump?

Doesn't spew invective after invective about his actions?

Hypocrisy, thy name is Camp

What seems to be the issue here?

nv16pQ.jpg

Oh, she has uncovered yet a other total lie. The leftists are furious as usual.

Rather than children being separated, a child was separated from her father as her mother trafficked her to USA in hopes of welfare benefits. Outrageous lies!

Some lame ass liberal celebrates that the White House press secretary was treated with disrespect. This is why filth liberals should never again occupy the White House.

Why are these restaurants such cowards?
Kick out the dumbfucks.

Someone needs to start a boycott list of places that don't defend their PAYING CUSTOMERS from undue harrassment from these pathetic lunatics

When you see "Christians" like Scott Pruitt and Sarah Sanders, Jeff Sessions and all these other transparently fake supporters of a pathological liar like Trump, you realize just how corrosive, toxic and putrid Republicanism is.
Trump is just forcing the crazy left wingers to smell their own chit

Surely there are some businesses willing to throw democrats out.

The country is dividing. Now it's getting personal. This is street level. Good.
What do you see as virtuous in division? What good has social division ever brought? Why encourage it?

Why is the left encouraging all of this hate and social division?

The Alinski party is alive and declining. You only need to look at the poll numbers on the regressive media to realize that.

I'm going to LAUGH MY ASS OFF when one of these unhinged morons gets their clock knocked while doing this shit.

You idiots are acting like children

Conservatives are pussies, that's why they love their guns so much. It makes their fat ass feel tough and powerful. I'd love to see one of you pussies try and get physical with me. Sit your ass down and shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back