Real Americans have had enough...First Kirsjsten Neiljssens and now SARAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind, folks, Conservatives and Republicans hated Barry Soetoro JUST AS MUCH as you hate Trump. But we didn't try to silence liberals,, shout them off the stage, we didn't scream "Fuck the President" in public forums, we didn't throw Administration members out of restaurants, we didn't use every available public space to lie and distort his record or actions...they were bad enough with no help from us.

Which is why Barry caused the loss of all those seats in Congress, all those state legislatures, and all those Governor's mansions to go Red. It is why his "Legacy" is already 90% thrown on the ash-heap of history.

Which is also why one can only conclude that Leftists are swine.

Hate to further burst the rightwing Trumpanzee bubble, but here's the voting results from the 2016 election.

Rockbridge County, VA (Lexington where the Red Hen Restaurant is located)
Clinton 3,508
Trump 6,680

So you see, REAL Americans are getting sick and tired of Trump.

Red Hen Restaurant in Lexington Va...THANK YOU!!!!

I'm going to LAUGH MY ASS OFF when one of these unhinged morons gets their clock knocked while doing this shit.

You idiots are acting like children

Conservatives are pussies, that's why they love their guns so much. It makes their fat ass feel tough and powerful. I'd love to see one of you pussies try and get physical with me.
Internet tough guy eh?

Blow me fagboi

Hahahahahaha,..
REAL Americans have had enough of Trump and his pack of slimy grifters and liars.
Now Sarah Sanders has been booted out of a restaurant, just like Kirstejjen Neilljsen (misspelled on purpose).

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Sarah Sanders‏Verified account @PressSec
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

7:53 AM - 23 Jun 2018

Descenting opinions aren't the problem. It is the blatent, provable lies you spew for Dear Leader they are tired of.

Surely there are some businesses willing to throw democrats out.

The country is dividing. Now it's getting personal. This is street level. Good.
What do you see as virtuous in division? What good has social division ever brought? Why encourage it?

Why is the left encouraging all of this hate and social division?

The left is responding to a speech the Orange Grifter made in May 2015 and subsequent speeches and comments, Tweets and other vile bullshit and lies that he spews on a daily basis.

I'm going to LAUGH MY ASS OFF when one of these unhinged morons gets their clock knocked while doing this shit.

Conservatives are pussies, that's why they love their guns so much. It makes their fat ass feel tough and powerful. I'd love to see one of you pussies try and get physical with me.
Internet tough guy eh?

Blow me fagboi

I never threatened anyone, did I? I only said I'd look forward to the opportunity to defend myself.

Hahahahahaha,..
REAL Americans have had enough of Trump and his pack of slimy grifters and liars.
Now Sarah Sanders has been booted out of a restaurant, just like Kirstejjen Neilljsen (misspelled on purpose).

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

When do the turf wars start?

Are we at the point where we are going to need permission to cross your "Turf?"

Internet tough guy eh?

Blow me fagboi

Reported for soiling my thread. Troll.

Hahahahahaha,..

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Its evident she is s bitch...eithout even listening to her lies, her whole demeanor says she is s bitch.

People can easily just boycott that business -- with how the majority of the country is firmly behind Trump -- that business will be financially out of business in a matter of weeks.....OR.....not

Conservatives are pussies, that's why they love their guns so much. It makes their fat ass feel tough and powerful. I'd love to see one of you pussies try and get physical with me. Sit your ass down and shut up.
Ah, cyber toughguys. You clowns are down to only a nickel a dozen these days.

Hahahahahaha,..

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Real Americans, or rather NORMALS, have had enough of you Stalinist piles of shit.

You're liars and traitors.

The Brown Shirts you celebrate demonstrate exactly what you Stalinist fucks are.

Red Hen needs to go broke,

Hahahahahaha,..

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Descenting opinions aren't the problem. It is the blatent, provable lies you spew for Dear Leader they are tired of.

I don't lie for Donald Trump. I hate him. You've got your posts mixed up.

Yeah, Sarah you're so polite to the WH press pool that has to put up with your outright lies every day. Your dismissive, defensive, condescending bullshit has finally caught up with you, you feckless sprunt.

So you Stalinists are open about using Brown Shirts as part of the national Kristalnacht that you filthy democrats engage in. :thup:

Shooting time is getting real close traitor.

People can easily just boycott that business -- with how the majority of the country is firmly behind Trump -- that business will be financially out of business in a matter of weeks.....OR.....not

The majority of the country is behind Trump?
Would you like to post that data?
The Republican party is behind him, but they are not the majority of the country.
They are spineless sycophants.

Gallup June 18: Trump Job Approval at 45%, Tying Personal Best

There's 55% who think he's nothing but a money-laundering grifter.

Sarah's job is to lie and obfuscate, to deceive the American people. To some extent, it's the role of every press secretary, but she and Spicey took it to a whole new level.

Sounds like what you and the other Stalinist do here.

Say lying fuckwad, did Trump send children to showers to "never be seen again" as the Stalinist press reported?

Sanders is a great women (you Communist fucks can't stand a woman who doesn't obey you) who openly exposes you lying XXXX -- Mod Edit -- use of one of the USMB banned words as what you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah's job is to lie and obfuscate, to deceive the American people. To some extent, it's the role of every press secretary, but she and Spicey took it to a whole new level.

Sounds like what you and the other Stalinist do here.

Say lying fuckwad, did Trump send children to showers to "never be seen again" as the Stalinist press reported?

Sanders is a great women (you Communist fucks can't stand a woman who doesn't obey you) who openly exposes you lying kunts as what you are.

Rage issues? Lol. Sarah's lies are well-documented. Not much I can do about that.

Not remotely true, actually. There are just hardcore psychos like you who see it that way. Most people are somewhere in the middle and are just confused about WTF is going on.

You're not in the middle though, you are radical left and seeking to crush America.

XXXX- Mod Edit -- too close to threat of violence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely there are some businesses willing to throw democrats out.

The country is dividing. Now it's getting personal. This is street level. Good.
What do you see as virtuous in division? What good has social division ever brought? Why encourage it?

Why is the left encouraging all of this hate and social division?
I guess those Alt-Right marchers are easily forgotten.

The alt right? The nazi loons arent even on the fringe radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back