Real Americans have had enough...First Kirsjsten Neiljssens and now SARAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Hahahahahaha,..
REAL Americans have had enough of Trump and his pack of slimy grifters and liars.
Now Sarah Sanders has been booted out of a restaurant, just like Kirstejjen Neilljsen (misspelled on purpose).

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Sarah Sanders‏Verified account @PressSec
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

7:53 AM - 23 Jun 2018

• Banned
Yeah, Sarah you're so polite to the WH press pool that has to put up with your outright lies every day. Your dismissive, defensive, condescending bullshit has finally caught up with you, you feckless sprunt.

Surely there are some businesses willing to throw democrats out.

The country is dividing. Now it's getting personal. This is street level. Good.

Sarah's job is to lie and obfuscate, to deceive the American people. To some extent, it's the role of every press secretary, but she and Spicey took it to a whole new level.

The problem is, the country is breaking up on a block by block level.

Not remotely true, actually. There are just hardcore psychos like you who see it that way. Most people are somewhere in the middle and are just confused about WTF is going on.

When you see "Christians" like Scott Pruitt and Sarah Sanders, Jeff Sessions and all these other transparently fake supporters of a pathological liar like Trump, you realize just how corrosive, toxic and putrid Republicanism is.

Hahahahahaha,..
REAL Americans have had enough of Trump and his pack of slimy grifters and liars.
Now Sarah Sanders has been booted out of a restaurant, just like Kirstejjen Neilljsen (misspelled on purpose).

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

Well now if we were lefty assholes we’d storm the Red Hen and burn it to the ground. How come assholes have all the fun?

Hahahahahaha,..

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Real Americans?

More like unhinged and uncivilized idiots.

When you see "Christians" like Scott Pruitt and Sarah Sanders, Jeff Sessions and all these other transparently fake supporters of a pathological liar like Trump, you realize just how corrosive, toxic and putrid Republicanism is.

Being a republican is fine, even if some of their ideas never really work out (trickle-down economics, anyone?).

It's when republicans start playing identity politics and become anti-free trade, anti-immigrant, pro-white nationalists that things get dicey. To some extent, democrats are to blame for that. They led the way in identity politics, but got outplayed at their own game.

“I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so.”

The problem is, her boss refuses to do the same.
No, she is an ignorant little lying pig herself. She treats people horribly. She deserves to be despised and shunned.

Sarah's job is to lie and obfuscate, to deceive the American people. To some extent, it's the role of every press secretary, but she and Spicey took it to a whole new level.

Except.....O and his press secretaries were even exponentially worse than what we have now.

Except.....O and his press secretaries were even exponentially worse than what we have now.

Nope.

Nope.

Yep. They were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back