Reagan +138%, Bush Sr. + 46% Clinton +225% Bush Jr. -22% Obama + 61%

Yes, but the back stabbers at the Wall Street Journal want to make it sound bad.

At one point this afternoon, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJI) was up roughly 246 points, and by the close, the blue-chip barometer solidified a near five-year best settlement. As Schaeffer's Senior Equities Analyst Joe Bell points out, today's action centered around the European Central Bank (ECB) president: "This morning, Mr. Draghi confirmed the rumors and announced that the ECB would buy bonds with maturities shorter than three years. Throw in the news of better-than-expected jobs numbers on the domestic front, and you have a lot of participants buying hand over fist."

Read more: Dow Spikes 245 to Multi-Year High on ECB, Jobs Data - NASDAQ.com

still learning how to do this

SQULZf4_5kgbK55vdeUTaWdYV9hj4GnlMlOREtefUyo

as if the high point of a depression means we are not still in Barry's huge depression?????

Obama's numbers just keep getting better, thank God for the Ds cause the GOP really suck for the market.

25 million (U6) unemployed is better?

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

Before Obama came to town we were losing 700,000 jobs a month, so times 48 months hmmm, - 33, 600, 000 so yeaH STILL BETTER OFF USING YOUR STUPID NUMBERS

considering the money we have poured into QE 1,2 and now 3 I would hope there would be at least some return, I guess thats the applause line now, the market is up.

If you are in the market, damn right you are better off than you were four years ago!!

as if the high point of a depression means we are not still in Barry's huge depression?????

Obama's numbers just keep getting better, thank God for the Ds cause the GOP really suck for the market.

Yes, Obama's numbers are up... Numbers of people waiting in lines to get unemployment, numbers of people filing for disability, numbers of people on Food Stamps... Yup, you're absolutely right.

Yes, Obama's numbers are up... Numbers of people waiting in lines to get unemployment, numbers of people filing for disability, numbers of people on Food Stamps... Yup, you're absolutely right.

dont you love the way liberals now pretend they like to see the fat cats getting rich on Wall Street while they disregard the 25 million who are unemployed and underemployed thansk to Barry!!

considering the money we have poured into QE 1,2 and now 3 I would hope there would be at least some return, I guess thats the applause line now, the market is up.
How much stimulus was that in US Dollars that was borrowed?

The first two "Quantitative Easings" weren't enough, and the third is supposed to work because ... ? :rolleyes:

In order to give Obama this glamor stat of +61%, I found what the stimulus spending package total has been for Obama: in order to gain for himself this somewhat curious positive, it doesn't mention that we first had to shell out more than three trillion dollars to get there.

True Cost of Stimulus: $3.27 Trillion

That's some pundits are calling this the "Generational Theft Act"

I think that ignoring the $3,270,000,000,000.00 stimulus is akin to ignoring an elephant sitting in the living room. And that little gossamer +61% of Obama's may be little more than a House of Cards built with craft to reelect an incompetent spendholic, President Barack Obama.

25 million (U6) unemployed is better?

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

Before Obama came to town we were losing 700,000 jobs a month, so times 48 months hmmm, - 33, 600, 000 so yeaH STILL BETTER OFF USING YOUR STUPID NUMBERS

dear, U6 at 25 million unemployed or underemployed is not my number. Its the BLS number!! Barry has the worst record since the Great Depression but given another term and the current outlook he may even beat FDR, another great liberal icon!!

Barry's depression needs to start a World War before he can be a liberal hero with the stature of FDR.

Forum List

Back