Reagan +138%, Bush Sr. + 46% Clinton +225% Bush Jr. -22% Obama + 61%

25 million (U6) unemployed is better?

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

Before Obama came to town we were losing 700,000 jobs a month, so times 48 months hmmm, - 33, 600, 000 so yeaH STILL BETTER OFF USING YOUR STUPID NUMBERS

dear, U6 at 25 million unemployed or underemployed is not my number. Its the BLS number!! Barry has the worst record since the Great Depression but given another term and the current outlook he may even beat FDR, another great liberal icon!!

Barry's depression needs to start a World War before he can be a liberal hero with the stature of FDR.

Start a war

US And Britain Sending Warships To Gulf - Business Insider

Before Obama came to town we were losing 700,000 jobs a month, so times 48 months hmmm, - 33, 600, 000 so yeaH STILL BETTER OFF USING YOUR STUPID NUMBERS

dear, U6 at 25 million unemployed or underemployed is not my number. Its the BLS number!! Barry has the worst record since the Great Depression but given another term and the current outlook he may even beat FDR, another great liberal icon!!

Barry's depression needs to start a World War before he can be a liberal hero with the stature of FDR.

Start a war

Sadly, in a global liberal depression a war is far more likely. People get desperate and angry.

In order to give Obama this glamor stat of +61%, I found what the stimulus spending package total has been for Obama: in order to gain for himself this somewhat curious positive, it doesn't mention that we first had to shell out more than three trillion dollars to get there.

True Cost of Stimulus: $3.27 Trillion

That's some pundits are calling this the "Generational Theft Act"

I think that ignoring the $3,270,000,000,000.00 stimulus is akin to ignoring an elephant sitting in the living room. And that little gossamer +61% of Obama's may be little more than a House of Cards built with craft to reelect an incompetent spendholic, President Barack Obama.
Jesus. I just do not know whom to believe. You and Michelle Malkin. Or the CBO. You are a con tool, so no impartiality there. Michelle Malkin is a really really well known con tool. No impartiality there. so, I guess that I will take the cbo numbers. Just like everyone else. they say $831B. I could not care less how Malkin came up with her numbers. Try to find an impartial source to back up your drivel. Not going to happen, eh ..becki. Cmon, try to find that impartial site, though I know you do not spend any time there.

If you are in the market, damn right you are better off than you were four years ago!!

We'll do even better when Obama becomes the first black, one-term President.

Look Romney is going to lose bigger than Mondale, the people are starting to see what fools they've been, fighting over "gays" while the trust fund babies steal the whole damn thing with their "tax avoidance" and special treatment no body gets as much "welfare" as these weak ass bitches, well too bad daddy warbucks your dream of generational power is about to come to an end!

If you are in the market, damn right you are better off than you were four years ago!!

Look Romney is going to lose bigger than Mondale, the people are starting to see what fools they've been, fighting over "gays" while the trust fund babies steal the whole damn thing with their "tax avoidance" and special treatment no body gets as much "welfare" as these weak ass bitches, well too bad daddy warbucks your dream of generational power is about to come to an end!

So we're back to eating the Rich after all. :lol:

Well, todster, interesting how the word black found its way into your post. Freudian slip. Or does black have some special meaning to cons??

He wasn't the historical first black President?
I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere after the election in 2008.

In order to give Obama this glamor stat of +61%, I found what the stimulus spending package total has been for Obama: in order to gain for himself this somewhat curious positive, it doesn't mention that we first had to shell out more than three trillion dollars to get there.

True Cost of Stimulus: $3.27 Trillion

That's some pundits are calling this the "Generational Theft Act"

I think that ignoring the $3,270,000,000,000.00 stimulus is akin to ignoring an elephant sitting in the living room. And that little gossamer +61% of Obama's may be little more than a House of Cards built with craft to reelect an incompetent spendholic, President Barack Obama.
Jesus. I just do not know whom to believe. You and Michelle Malkin. Or the CBO. You are a con tool, so no impartiality there. Michelle Malkin is a really really well known con tool. No impartiality there. so, I guess that I will take the cbo numbers. Just like everyone else. they say $831B. I could not care less how Malkin came up with her numbers. Try to find an impartial source to back up your drivel. Not going to happen, eh ..becki. Cmon, try to find that impartial site, though I know you do not spend any time there.
I have news for you, sir. Obama did not keep his campaign pledge to cut the deficit in half.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLTBVkdrjY"]Obama Campaign Promise-Budget Deficit Reduction.MOV - YouTube[/ame]

And a few other problems, too:

A3AtNLDCcAELd3e.jpg:large

Credits: pbs

Last edited:
with their "tax avoidance" and special treatment

actually the top 1% pay 40 % of all federal taxes, while the bottom 47% pay nothing!!.

Thats tax avoidance only if you have the brainwashed IQ of a liberal!!

Do you feel ashamed?

That's bullshit it's 21% and they own about 60% of the country so no they do not pay their fair share at all...you got to like how you guys pick and choose you leave out SS tax and all state and local, the wealthy don't pay a fraction of their share locally...

Last edited:
In 2000 the US population was 281M, 12 years later it is 313M. That's a difference of 32M people. Unless we figure out a way to drastically increase the number of jobs that are out there in a manner that can keep pace with the growing population the number of unemployed will continue to grow. Critical thinking and logic 101. You can't blame the President for population growth and what comes along with it.

as if the high point of a depression means we are not still in Barry's huge depression?????

Obama's numbers just keep getting better, thank God for the Ds cause the GOP really suck for the market.

25 million (U6) unemployed is better?

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

In 2000 the US population was 281M, 12 years later it is 313M. That's a difference of 32M people. Unless we figure out a way to drastically increase the number of jobs that are out there in a manner that can keep pace with the growing population the number of unemployed will continue to grow. Critical thinking and logic 101. You can't blame the President for population growth and what comes along with it.

Unless we figure out a way to drastically increase the number of jobs that are out there in a manner that can keep pace with the growing population the number of unemployed will continue to grow.

this of course is perfectly idiotic and illiterate and so 100% liberal. According to the basic law of supply and demand the number of jobs equals the number of people, in the absense of liberal interference.

This is why unemployment, generally, did not go up as population grew from 5 million to 300 million and why China's unemployment, gnerally, did not go up as their population grew to 1.3 billion!!!

See why we are 100% a liberal will be slow??

Last edited:
Unless we figure out a way to drastically increase the number of jobs that are out there in a manner that can keep pace with the growing population the number of unemployed will continue to grow.

this of course is perfectly idiotic and illiterate and so 100% liberal. According to the basic law of supply and demand the number of jobs equals the number of people, in the absense of liberal interference.

This is why unemployment, generally, did not go up as population grew from 5 million to 300 million and why China's unemployment, gnerally, did not go up as their population grew to 1.3 billion!!!

Or it's just basic math. The Congressional Budget Office had projected an underlying growth rate in the labor force of a 0.7% in 2011 which calculates out to about 1,050,000 jobs per year or just under 90,000 jobs in order to keep pace with population growth. Now that is just to keep pace, that wouldn't even provide jobs for the currently unemployed. It's like the old schooling "if you start with one penny and double you money every day at the end of 30 days you will have over $10M" in the premise that as we reach higher numbers in the population even with a small population growth rate we will not be able to keep economy growth on par with population growth. China is a communist regime that uses an old statistical unscientific method of calculating unemployment. A report by the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences states that China's unemployment rate in urbanized areas is 9.4 percent, which is well above the internationally established warning threshold of 7 percent. Three years ago, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences said that if excess labor in rural areas is taken into account, China's unemployment was as high as 20 percent. The figure would be even higher if including those who were furloughed. Professor Zeng Xiangquan of the Peoples University in Beijing and an expert at China's National Bureau of Statistics has stated in the last 3 years internal reports show the unemployment rate consistently over 20%. Drexel University assistant professor Dr. Xie Tian said, "The Chinese regime has created an illusion of a surging economy in the last 20 years or so. This surge is tied to the GDP [gross domestic product]. If the GDP is indeed growing at over 10 percent a year, there should be a labor shortage in China. If there is no labor shortage, and instead unemployment is high, then it begs the question of whether the economy has indeed been growing. Using standard global measures, China's unemployment rate may be over 20 percent." Now I know as a Repuke facts don't matter and opinions are what really count as your entire party has shown, but before you insult me and spit some uninformed uneducated information at me do a little bit of research.

Or it's just basic math. The Congressional Budget Office had projected an underlying growth rate in the labor force of a 0.7% in 2011 which calculates out to about 1,050,000 jobs per year or just under 90,000 jobs in order to keep pace with population growth. Now that is just to keep pace, that wouldn't even provide jobs for the currently unemployed. It's like the old schooling "if you start with one penny and double you money every day at the end of 30 days you will have over $10M" in the premise that as we reach higher numbers in the population even with a small population growth rate we will not be able to keep economy growth on par with population growth. China is a communist regime that uses an old statistical unscientific method of calculating unemployment. A report by the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences states that China's unemployment rate in urbanized areas is 9.4 percent, which is well above the internationally established warning threshold of 7 percent. Three years ago, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences said that if excess labor in rural areas is taken into account, China's unemployment was as high as 20 percent. The figure would be even higher if including those who were furloughed. Professor Zeng Xiangquan of the Peoples University in Beijing and an expert at China's National Bureau of Statistics has stated in the last 3 years internal reports show the unemployment rate consistently over 20%. Drexel University assistant professor Dr. Xie Tian said, "The Chinese regime has created an illusion of a surging economy in the last 20 years or so. This surge is tied to the GDP [gross domestic product]. If the GDP is indeed growing at over 10 percent a year, there should be a labor shortage in China. If there is no labor shortage, and instead unemployment is high, then it begs the question of whether the economy has indeed been growing. Using standard global measures, China's unemployment rate may be over 20 percent." Now I know as a Repuke facts don't matter and opinions are what really count as your entire party has shown, but before you insult me and spit some uninformed uneducated information at me do a little bit of research.

I think the Chinese economy is growing as they now consume 25% of the world's luxury goods according to one source I heard recently, here's a guy talking about how jobs are created, I think he does a good job:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKCvf8E7V1g]Banned TED Talk: Nick Hanauer "Rich people don't create jobs" - YouTube[/ame]

I think the Chinese economy is growing as they now consume 25% of the world's luxury goods according to one source I heard recently, here's a guy talking about how jobs are created, I think he does a good job:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKCvf8E7V1g]Banned TED Talk: Nick Hanauer "Rich people don't create jobs" - YouTube[/ame]

Yes Great Day is the perfect illiterate. 15 years the Chinese people bought 5000 cars. This year they will buy 19 million!! It's the greatest miracle of growth in all of capitalist history yet the brain dead liberal has no idea if there is any growth at all!!

Its mind blowing ignorance, but perfectly liberal!!

Yes Great Day is the perfect illiterate. 15 years the Chinese people bought 5000 cars. This year they will buy 19 million!! It's the greatest miracle of growth in all of capitalist history yet the brain dead liberal has no idea if there is any growth at all!!

you know I knew you were a con, but I didn't realize just how dumb you are, I'll have to keep that in mind......

Banned TED Talk: Nick Hanauer "Rich people don't create jobs" - YouTube

you know I knew you were a con, but I didn't realize just how dumb you are, I'll have to keep that in mind......

of course if it was dumb you would not be so afraid to say exactly why it was dumb. What does your fear tell us about your IQ and character, liberal??

Forum List

Back