Ready to volunteer for 81 days? Guess when it ends!

whatever---it just set me off----I work with people who volunteer all the fucking time and no president needed to tell em------shit---criminals have to do mandatory community service---what the fuck ? let's ask law abiding citizens to do it too ??

I agree with you, just how often do you know me to take a topic seriously for more than a couple of posts?

As I said, it's just opening the way for more government control.
yeah, when not enough do the volenteering, look for some legislation

and pay someone to coordinate the voounteers

Hmmm.. slightly off topic but this gives me an idea. I could get in on the ground floor and start an Al Gore type credit scheme :)) I could sell " Volunteer Credits". People who don't want to volunteer for something can buy my credits and I'll make sure and do something nice for someone. ( As we've learned from Cousin Al, that someone will probably be me, but hey, no big deal. ) There might be something to this mandatory volunteerism thing after all.

Hmmm.. slightly off topic but this gives me an idea. I could get in on the ground floor and start an Al Gore type credit scheme :)) I could sell " Volunteer Credits". People who don't want to volunteer for something can buy my credits and I'll make sure and do something nice for someone. ( As we've learned from Cousin Al, that someone will probably be me, but hey, no big deal. ) There might be something to this mandatory volunteerism thing after all.

We could go in business together ... let's see, at only minimum wage we'd make a killing! ... and we wouldn't even have to do anything, I mean does Al Gore do anything for his "carbon offsets" really?

We could go in business together ... let's see, at only minimum wage we'd make a killing! ... and we wouldn't even have to do anything, I mean does Al Gore do anything for his "carbon offsets" really?

Sounds like a plan. I don't think he does much. Maybe he sets out those itty bitty pine saplings or something to suck up some CO2.

no bones,, I'm too busy crying.. Never forget.. Never.. I don't care what obama says..

What are you crying about?

What did Obama tell you to forget about?

Why are you guys so hypersensitive and whining about everything?

Do you take offense at the idea of "Summer of Service" and donating blood, and picking up trash at the local park, and volunteering as a mentor for young kids? Is it all that bad that our country is encouraging people to do this?

It's not mandatory! Good and Heavenly Mohammed!

I'm just a dumb little female, I can't help crying about the murder of three thousand gasoline soaked 120 story jumpers.. can't help it.. obama,, he wants bygones to be bygones and I'm not ready.. but that's just me.

So by asking people to volunteer for their community and country and to donate blood and all of that...you consider that a form of blasphemy against those that died on 9/11?

Uh...I don't really know what to say to help you.

Here.

kleenex.jpg

Do you take offense at the idea of "Summer of Service" and donating blood, and picking up trash at the local park, and volunteering as a mentor for young kids? Is it all that bad that our country is encouraging people to do this?

NO!!! What happened to teaching respect and not making the mess in the first place! No instead we have to not only pay bills, but now pick up after them as well.

brilliant !!!!

why not a day of service on 9/11..did you have a party planned or what?

no bones,, I'm too busy crying.. Never forget.. Never.. I don't care what obama says..

However it will BECOME mandatory per the stated goal of Obama. He wants a MANDATORY service of all people when they finish High school, or did you forget that one?

So by asking people to volunteer for their community and country and to donate blood and all of that...you consider that a form of blasphemy against those that died on 9/11?

911 is something completely and utterly not to be confused with or tied into something else.

Lets see how the piss ant would like it if black history month was combined with mexican or .... youget the point or maybe not.

Never Forget ... doesnt mean to use it as crutch to try enticing people to to follow you which I am sure is why he did it ... like a publicity stunt or photo opp that went bad!!!!
Bull Fucking Shit!!!!!

he's a hundred million dollars richer since he started his "scam" on the environment.. notice not a single solitary democwat is bitching about the goracle being "too rich" huh? :lol::lol::lol:

911 is something completely and utterly not to be confused with or tied into something else.

Lets see how the piss ant would like it if black history month was combined with mexican or .... youget the point or maybe not.

Never Forget ... doesnt mean to use it as crutch to try enticing people to to follow you which I am sure is why he did it ... like a publicity stunt or photo opp that went bad!!!!
Bull Fucking Shit!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm just a dumb little female, I can't help crying about the murder of three thousand gasoline soaked 120 story jumpers.. can't help it.. obama,, he wants bygones to be bygones and I'm not ready.. but that's just me.

Uh...I don't really know what to say to help you.

Here.

kleenex.jpg

Here!

Forum List

Back