Ready to volunteer for 81 days? Guess when it ends!

Wow, you fuckers can make a negative out of anything.

Amazing.

:eusa_eh: There's something positive about legislating volunteering?

Theres no legislation here.

Jesus...he is encouraging people to help out. Volunteer. Do good things. And yes, what the president says inspires people. Its fucking pathetic that you would bash him for encouraging Americans to help out other Americans.

The white house is encouraging volunteerism with what amounts to a PR campaign. This is neither legislative, nor oppressive.

And why exactly do they need to? This is a free nation. Let the people decide to serve because its the right thing not because the politicians tell us to. Besides, its not like they are serving anyone but themselves.

Wow, you fuckers can make a negative out of anything.

Amazing.

Jesus...he is encouraging people to help out. Volunteer. Do good things. And yes, what the president says inspires people. Its fucking pathetic that you would bash him for encouraging Americans to help out other Americans.

It's embarassing that you fall for pseudo empathetic shit like this

It's the "feel good" groups again, finding more ways to push stupid laws into place just so they can sleep better at night while taking away our freedoms. Seem to remember a few other groups starting this way *cough*environuts*cough*.

It's the "feel good" groups again, finding more ways to push stupid laws into place just so they can sleep better at night while taking away our freedoms. Seem to remember a few other groups starting this way *cough*environuts*cough*.

It'l lwork abotu as wel las Kennedy's paln to get Americans physically fit------fucking social engineers

It'l lwork abotu as wel las Kennedy's paln to get Americans physically fit------fucking social engineers

Um ... um .. um .... damn I gotta say it:

Or like Bushes educating America?

Damn, you made me.

Damn, you made me.

pick any of em---they're al lstupid and bound to fail

Damn, you made me.
um, i think you mean Kennedy again :eusa_whistle:

since NCLB was Teddy's baby

Damn, you made me.

I was kidding around because of Dillo's typing, I could have said Clinton to.

whatever---it just set me off----I work with people who volunteer all the fucking time and no president needed to tell em------shit---criminals have to do mandatory community service---what the fuck ? let's ask law abiding citizens to do it too ??

whatever---it just set me off----I work with people who volunteer all the fucking time and no president needed to tell em------shit---criminals have to do mandatory community service---what the fuck ? let's ask law abiding citizens to do it too ??

I agree with you, just how often do you know me to take a topic seriously for more than a couple of posts?

As I said, it's just opening the way for more government control.

I agree with you, just how often do you know me to take a topic seriously for more than a couple of posts?

got point there---:lol:

yeah, when not enough do the volenteering, look for some legislation

Forum List

Back