RE: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory CONFIRMED

Well, so much for that. It appears the whole story was nothing but a LIE.

No the kid still acted like a total ass. That was confirmed on the video.

Bullshit, he didn't move. I wonder what facial expression you'd have in the same situation.

Dunno.

We do know what facial expression the kid had. Very a-hole-ish. The video confirms it.

He acted like a punk. Kids, from time to time, act like punks. Wow. Is this really worth 60 threads?

Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not

He's the one out there claiming he was a Vietnam veteran. AKA he's a big fucking liar.
Washington Post made an error in reporting he deployed to vietnam. Nathan Phillips himself never said he deployed. But he did serve from 72 to 76.

Hate to piss in your cornflakes.....

Here’s the exchange:

CNN: Let me ask you about what happened to you. These boys in the middle of this group and you find yourself surrounded. How did that happen and what did that feel like as a person standing there face to face with a young man who seems to be staring at you or glaring at you? How would you describe that moment?

Phillips: When I was there and I was standing there and I seen that group of people in front of me and I seen the angry faces and all of that, I realized I had put myself in a really dangerous situation. Here’s a group of people who were angry at somebody else and I put myself in front of that, and all of a sudden, I’m the one whose all that anger and all that wanting to have the freedom to just rip me apart, that was scary.

***************And I’m a Vietnam veteran and I know that mentality of “There’s enough of us. We can do this.”****************************

As Smith notes, Phillips “actually linked his supposed service in the Vietnam War to what happened on Friday”:

TRANSCRIPT: Nathan Phillips claimed to be a Vietnam veteran in CNN interview
You keep denying he’s a veteran. Show some god damn respect, Canadian.

Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not

He's the one out there claiming he was a Vietnam veteran. AKA he's a big fucking liar.
Washington Post made an error in reporting he deployed to vietnam. Nathan Phillips himself never said he deployed. But he did serve from 72 to 76.

Here’s the exchange:

CNN: Let me ask you about what happened to you. These boys in the middle of this group and you find yourself surrounded. How did that happen and what did that feel like as a person standing there face to face with a young man who seems to be staring at you or glaring at you? How would you describe that moment?

Phillips: When I was there and I was standing there and I seen that group of people in front of me and I seen the angry faces and all of that, I realized I had put myself in a really dangerous situation. Here’s a group of people who were angry at somebody else and I put myself in front of that, and all of a sudden, I’m the one whose all that anger and all that wanting to have the freedom to just rip me apart, that was scary.

***************And I’m a Vietnam veteran and I know that mentality of “There’s enough of us. We can do this.”****************************

As Smith notes, Phillips “actually linked his supposed service in the Vietnam War to what happened on Friday”:

he was talking about the sob's cussing and trying to start shit, not the kids.

“Phillips put himself between the teens and the black nationalists, chanting and drumming as he marched straight into the middle of the group of young people.”

Ms cornflake

Here’s the exchange:

No I haven't. Yet. That's a flat out lie. Oh and I'm dual kiddo.

Here’s the exchange:

he was talking about the sob's cussing and trying to start shit, not the kids.

“Phillips put himself between the teens and the black nationalists, chanting and drumming as he marched straight into the middle of the group of young people.”

Ms cornflake

I responded to this...

Bullshit, he didn't move. I wonder what facial expression you'd have in the same situation.

Dunno.

We do know what facial expression the kid had. Very a-hole-ish. The video confirms it.

He acted like a punk. Kids, from time to time, act like punks. Wow. Is this really worth 60 threads?

Don't know, how many will it take for you to admit Phillips initiated the situation, not the kids. So what ever expression the kid had is meaningless.

Now we have a newer video from some women who were accosted and harassed by these punks...
I know the video you are talking about

it's ANOTHER video with a hatchet edit job and taken out of context

show the video and I will explain why you are being a fool (again) to get excited about it

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

Dunno.

Don't know, how many will it take for you to admit Phillips initiated the situation, not the kids. So what ever expression the kid had is meaningless.

“Phillips put himself between the teens and the black nationalists, chanting and drumming as he marched straight into the middle of the group of young peop

Dunno.

Meaningless? Sure. Go with that.

as I did with the original story, I decided to withhold judgement on this until the facts came out

well, once again, the truth is not surprising...

WashPost Correction: Nathan Phillips 'Was Never Deployed to Vietnam'

As I recall - he never said he was in Vietnam. Do you have any of his quotes to the contrary?
yes sir

provided by tinydancer in this thread

HE DIDNT ACCOST ANYONE EITHER.

I watched all the videos and Phillips walked up to the kid and beat his drum in the kid's face. The other teens started singing school pep songs to drown out the Black Israelites and their profane screaming. I don't think any Libtards here watched all the videos to realize that Phillips was the instigator, Another thing, the kid could have broken Phillip's snout with a back fist but he remained cool. #MAGA

she just proved beyond the shadow of any doubt that he is a lying sack of shit

seems like you are impervious to facts and evidence...
^ Another retard denying a veteran is a veteran
I said he never served at all?

link?
Really? Omg folks
there is someone in this thread that seems to be having a hard time making a case without using vulgarities and insults

*HINT* it is not dcbl

the man claimed to be a Viet Nam vet, it has now been established that he never served in Viet Nam

textbook case of stolen valor

let me know when you can find a reference to me claiming he never served at all

can you see the difference?

it does not appear that you can...

Forum List

Back