Too funny. Idiot lefties post pics of Covkids making Nazi/supremacist sign. 3pt symbol in basketball

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Kathy Griffin was one of them.

:lmao:

Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-12.18.42-PM.png

Whoopsies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esoteric Jeff @EsotericCD

Replying to @EsotericCD
We need a total and complete shutdown of this "basketball" thing until our country's Twitterers can figure out what the hell is going with all the crypto-nazi symbology.

1:33 PM - Jan 22, 2019

My face freaking hurts from laughing.

'LMAOOOOOOOOO'! Why did Kathy Griffin delete her tweet exposing Covington kids' secret Nazi identities? [pic]

Replying to @EsotericCD
We need a total and complete shutdown of this "basketball" thing until our country's Twitterers can figure out what the hell is going with all the crypto-nazi symbology.

'LMAOOOOOOOOO'! Why did Kathy Griffin delete her tweet exposing Covington kids' secret Nazi identities? [pic]
The Left are completely unhinged.

Replying to @EsotericCD

BREAKING: Lebron James confirmed alt-righter and secret Trump supporter:

rhcS7hsRc_YyTHe0kb-FYO_YuheUE0NDA8tuTG109b0.jpg

75% of the NBA and 65% of the NFL would be in prison if they weren’t there. Look how many have got locked up over the past 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back