RE: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory CONFIRMED

The math did not make sense on his age and the Marine withdrawal from Vietnam.

ETA: He has claimed two tours of duty as well which would have made him 13 yrs and 10 months old in his first tour

Many are on it now. Check this out. Nathan actually links what happened Friday to his service in Vietnam.

"Here’s the exchange:

CNN: Let me ask you about what happened to you. These boys in the middle of this group and you find yourself surrounded. How did that happen and what did that feel like as a person standing there face to face with a young man who seems to be staring at you or glaring at you? How would you describe that moment?

Phillips: When I was there and I was standing there and I seen that group of people in front of me and I seen the angry faces and all of that, I realized I had put myself in a really dangerous situation. Here’s a group of people who were angry at somebody else and I put myself in front of that, and all of a sudden, I’m the one whose all that anger and all that wanting to have the freedom to just rip me apart, that was scary.

*********************And I’m a Vietnam veteran and I know that mentality of “There’s enough of us. We can do this.”**************************************

As Smith notes, Phillips “actually linked his supposed service in the Vietnam War to what happened on Friday”:

TRANSCRIPT: Nathan Phillips claimed to be a Vietnam veteran in CNN interview

Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not

He's the one out there claiming he was a Vietnam veteran. AKA he's a big fucking liar.
He’s a veteran from the era of Vietnam, which I know means he’s trash to you. Maybe had he refused the call and mocked vets and POW’s like the traitor President of yours you’d defend him.

Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not

He's the one out there claiming he was a Vietnam veteran. AKA he's a big fucking liar.
Washington Post made an error in reporting he deployed to vietnam. Nathan Phillips himself never said he deployed. But he did serve from 72 to 76.
Let's assume this is true

He was interviewed and introduced as a such and never corrected the record

Well, so much for that. It appears the whole story was nothing but a LIE.

No the kid still acted like a total ass. That was confirmed on the video.
yeah, I'm sure if a group of Trump supporters approached you and started playing music, or praying, you'd handle it with a lot of maturity and show them a great deal of respect - right?

yea-k.gif

Well, so much for that. It appears the whole story was nothing but a LIE.

No the kid still acted like a total ass. That was confirmed on the video.
yeah, I'm sure if a group of Trump supporters approached you and started playing music, or praying, you'd handle it with a lot of maturity and show them a great deal of respect - right?

yea-k.gif

I applaud all three groups for not resorting to the violence that usually follows any group of red hat wearing losers around.

Washington Post made an error in reporting he deployed to vietnam. Nathan Phillips himself never said he deployed. But he did serve from 72 to 76.

Hate to piss in your cornflakes.....

Here’s the exchange:

CNN: Let me ask you about what happened to you. These boys in the middle of this group and you find yourself surrounded. How did that happen and what did that feel like as a person standing there face to face with a young man who seems to be staring at you or glaring at you? How would you describe that moment?

Phillips: When I was there and I was standing there and I seen that group of people in front of me and I seen the angry faces and all of that, I realized I had put myself in a really dangerous situation. Here’s a group of people who were angry at somebody else and I put myself in front of that, and all of a sudden, I’m the one whose all that anger and all that wanting to have the freedom to just rip me apart, that was scary.

***************And I’m a Vietnam veteran and I know that mentality of “There’s enough of us. We can do this.”****************************

As Smith notes, Phillips “actually linked his supposed service in the Vietnam War to what happened on Friday”:

TRANSCRIPT: Nathan Phillips claimed to be a Vietnam veteran in CNN interview

Forum List

Back