RE: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory CONFIRMED

Vietnam veteran

A Vietnam veteran is someone who served in the armed forces of participating countries during the Vietnam War.

The term has been used to describe veterans who were in the armed forces of South Vietnam, the United States armed forces, and countries allied to them, whether or not they were stationed in Vietnam during their service. However, the more common usage distinguishes between those who served "in country" and those who did not serve in Vietnam by referring to the "in country" veterans as "Vietnam veterans" and the others as "Vietnam-era veterans". The U.S. government officially refers to all as "Vietnam-era veterans".[1]

Vietnam veteran - Wikipedia

You keep denying he’s a veteran. Show some god damn respect, Canadian.
she just proved beyond the shadow of any doubt that he is a lying sack of shit

seems like you are impervious to facts and evidence...
^ Another retard denying a veteran is a veteran

they have trouble with vets and combat vets just like they do with illegal aliens and immigrants ....

they're F'n idiots.

Liberal veterans and Conservatives don't disrespect veterans. It's the Libturds and cowardly draft dodgers that are disrespectful. Anyone who says different is a bald faced liar.

Vietnam veteran

A Vietnam veteran is someone who served in the armed forces of participating countries during the Vietnam War.

The term has been used to describe veterans who were in the armed forces of South Vietnam, the United States armed forces, and countries allied to them, whether or not they were stationed in Vietnam during their service. However, the more common usage distinguishes between those who served "in country" and those who did not serve in Vietnam by referring to the "in country" veterans as "Vietnam veterans" and the others as "Vietnam-era veterans". The U.S. government officially refers to all as "Vietnam-era veterans".[1]

weak sauce baw

I saw a lot of people talking about this (stolen valor) for the last several days in several different forums

I did not speak out on it until the facts came out

even the "Vietnam era vet" angle is weak based on his age

anything after 1971 would not be "Vietnam era"; so this one falls flat as well

sorry, better luck next time!

Vietnam veteran

So you are saying he was a Vietnam era vet but not a Vietnam vet.

Vietnam veteran

weak sauce baw

I saw a lot of people talking about this (stolen valor) for the last several days in several different forums

oops, I am wrong here looks like up to 1975 is "Vietnam era vet" and he served from '72 '76

does not change the fact that he is engaged in stolen valor

Looks like so many are running for cover now and stealth editing all their articles claiming he was a Vietnam vet.
Vietnam veteran

weak sauce baw

oops, I am wrong here looks like up to 1975 is "Vietnam era vet" and he served from '72 '76

Just an FYI the US was out of it in '73.

Looks like so many are running for cover now and stealth editing all their articles claiming he was a Vietnam vet.
Vietnam veteran

weak sauce baw

I am not 100% sure, but I thought we were "officially" out in 1971, but we did maintain at least some troops (roughly 70K) all the way up until 1975

which means it makes sense that anyone up to '75 is considered "Vietnam era vet"

Vietnam veteran

weak sauce baw

I am not 100% sure, but I thought we were "officially" out in 1971, but we did maintain at least some troops (roughly 70K) all the way up until 1975

which means it makes sense that anyone up to '75 is considered "Vietnam era vet"
That doesn't make you a combat vet. All you douchebags vilified George W Bush because he served in the National Guard during the war. Now you're giving this douchebag a pass.

Oh the liar. This son of a bitch said he put himself between the 4 blacks and the kids because the kids were planning on attacking the black men. WOW!!

But here he lies about his service. Detroit Free Press.

Phillips said he grew up in an abusive home, started working on construction and lumber jobs, and then joined the Marines, serving in the Vietnam War.

Native American leader of Michigan: 'Mob mentality' in students was 'scary'

But catch the lies about what happened with the media outside of Washington... A must read. Just a bit here. The kids were the beasts. The blacks were their prey.

"They were in the process of attacking these four black individuals," Phillip said. "I was there and I was witnessing all of this ... As this kept on going on and escalating, it just got to a point where you do something or you walk away, you know? You see something that is wrong and you're faced with that choice of right or wrong. "

AND

"There was that moment when I realized I've put myself between beast and prey," Phillips said. "These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that."

Native American leader of Michigan: 'Mob mentality' in students was 'scary'

Vietnam veteran

weak sauce baw

The Marines were out in '71. The rest by '73 From Google.

February 12, 1973 - Operation Homecoming begins the release of 591 American POWs from Hanoi. March 29, 1973 - The last remaining American troops withdraw from Vietnam as President Nixon declares "the day we have all worked and prayed for has finally come." America's longest war, and its first defeat, thus concludes.

There appears to be another video of the hat boys shouting at women passing by them before their encounter at the Memorial.

Problem with the video. The woman who put it up admits she doesn't know what school they are from.

:lol:

'Fake, but accurate'? Check out alleged lawyer's defense for posting blatant Covington smear job [video]

Too funny. Here's the bitches explanation for the fake but accurate video. Asshole.

Amee Vanderpool @girlsreallyrule

Replying to @girlsreallyrule
Don't know if this boy attends Covington but I don't need him to for it to be representative of:
1. the MAGA hat culture
2. what was going on that day
3. the toxic male mob mentality of Covington
3. the hypocrisy of the "life" protest
4. what women and girls deal with daily
NEXT.

There appears to be another video of the hat boys shouting at women passing by them before their encounter at the Memorial.

Problem with the video. The woman who put it up admits she doesn't know what school they are from.

Yeah, it just happened to be another group of 15 year olds wearing silly little hats near the Lincoln Memorial.

Right.

Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not

He's the one out there claiming he was a Vietnam veteran. AKA he's a big fucking liar.
He’s a veteran from the era of Vietnam, which I know means he’s trash to you. Maybe had he refused the call and mocked vets and POW’s like the traitor President of yours you’d defend him.
he's
not even an era vet

Yeah, it just happened to be another group of 15 year olds wearing silly little hats near the Lincoln Memorial.

Right.

Bitch says the boys don't need to be from Covington.

Amee Vanderpool @girlsreallyrule

Replying to @girlsreallyrule
Don't know if this boy attends Covington but I don't need him to for it to be representative of:
1. the MAGA hat culture
2. what was going on that day
3. the toxic male mob mentality of Covington
3. the hypocrisy of the "life" protest
4. what women and girls deal with daily
NEXT.

Forum List

Back