Native American activist Nathan Phillips is a poseur and likely phony veteran

NEWS OUT TODAY ON THIS LYING POS TYPICAL LEFTIST DEMOCRATIC .****T

Video: CNN Commentator Compares MAGA Hat To KKK Hood

A group of Native American activists, led by native elder Nathan Phillips, allegedly tried to enter a Catholic church in Washington, DC, on Saturday while chanting and banging on their drums.

Nathan Phillips, along with about twenty other activists, tried to disrupt a January 19th evening Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, while chanting and banging on their drums, according to the Catholic News Agency (CNA).

Phillips, who had captured national media attention after his confrontation with Covington Catholic High School students on Friday, was reportedly stopped by security from entering the Catholic church on Saturday as he and others chanted and played their drums during a Vigil Mass.

Nathan Phillips Tried to Disrupt Catholic Mass by Chanting, Beating Drum

upload_2019-1-23_7-45-29.png

What Christ like qualities does Trump ha
A great place for them to wear their red KKK hats. Why were those kids at a gathering that supposedly was for Christians?

Well let's ponder....could it be they are ftom a Catholic HS and it's a free country and public venue and they chose to be there?

Take your pick
What Christ like qualities does Trump have that these so called Christians find most admirable?

A great place for them to wear their red KKK hats. Why were those kids at a gathering that supposedly was for Christians?

Well let's ponder....could it be they are ftom a Catholic HS and it's a free country and public venue and they chose to be there?

Take your pick
What Christ like qualities does Trump have that these so called Christians find most admirable?
His faith is his own. He beat Hillary, that's all that counts.

Take your pick
Thanks for surrendering and admitting that he doesn`t have a Christian bone in his fat body. When you have nothing just screech HILLARY! That`s what pathetic losers do. The EC beat Hillary, not Mango Mussolini.

Take your pick
Thanks for surrendering and admitting that he doesn`t have a Christian bone in his fat body. When you have nothing just screech HILLARY! That`s what pathetic losers do. The EC beat Hillary, not Mango Mussolini.
He claims to be a christian and he has been good to christians. Good enough for me. I don't really care what he does. He kept Hillary out and that's good enough for me.

Nathan's DD214 shows he was a "refermech", not a "recon ranger" as he claimed.

He never set foot outside of the US during his stint as a Marine. Which begs the question as why he stated he got spit on when he returned to the US after his service? He also went AWOL twice!

Yes he was in the marines. But from his DD214 looks like he went AWOL. Never left the USA so he is nothing more then a stolen VALOR veteran just like the joker Senator up in CT UPDATE: Nathan Phillips' DD-214 RELEASED - And Shows He's Not Quite What He Claims
He never fulfilled his contract...he went awol and was discharged...he never went to war...never saw combat like he says he has....
He was never a Marine in good standing....he is a phony warrior with a war drum and bad teeth and poor hygiene.....and he has been protesting white skin his entire adult life...he is just a rent a mob dupe.....

Yes he was in the marines. But from his DD214 looks like he went AWOL. Never left the USA so he is nothing more then a stolen VALOR veteran just like the joker Senator up in CT UPDATE: Nathan Phillips' DD-214 RELEASED - And Shows He's Not Quite What He Claims
He never fulfilled his contract...he went awol and was discharged...he never went to war...never saw combat like he says he has....
He was never a Marine in good standing....he is a phony warrior with a war drum and bad teeth and poor hygiene.....and he has been protesting white skin his entire adult life...he is just a rent a mob dupe.....
Also I read that the Indian nation in SD say they call him Red Cloud because he is involved with a lot of indian crimes..
So he’s GW Bush without the connections?

"UA" means Unauthorized Absence. You can be UA for oversleeping and missing morning muster one time.

That link does not show the full DD-214. If they did, I could read it and tell you more. I wonder why they didn't post photos of his entire DD-214.

"UA" means Unauthorized Absence. You can be UA for oversleeping and missing morning muster one time.

That link does not show the full DD-214. If they did, I could read it and tell you more. I wonder why they didn't post photos of his entire DD-214.

images

Its working as planned.....

How odd. A society at war with itself. And it cannot trust its corporate state media machine. But it will if it can score partisanshithead points.

images

Gaslighting, yeah.

Also I read that the Indian nation in SD say they call him Red Cloud because he is involved with a lot of indian crimes..
So he’s GW Bush without the connections?
Where did you read that? Or are you just making stuff up?

images

Gaslighting, yeah.
Well, you know those punks' parents have hired a PR firm now......why would anyone do that unless they want to gaslight and hide something.

Something tells me those students at that school have a rep in their area and people aren't gonna keep quiet for ever.

Forum List

Back