RE: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory CONFIRMED

No I never thought or said that.

You claimed to know what others think

I asked for evidence

Now your just being childish

You haven’t seen the picture of him with the other Neo Nazis?
Which has nothing to do with maga

That he drove from Ohio to VA to attend the Unite the Right rally? Let me guess, the political right and Trump are not affiliated in any way, correct?
So did a lot of antifa

Are they affiliated with trump?

Not sure what antifa is.
I do know the political right is in lockstep with the Blob. Thus your murderous hero’s politics is in lockstep with the blob.

Sorry.

Not sure why you are so accepting of murderers and so upset at other idiots who attack folks for wearing hats.
And white supremacists are not in lock step with anyone

No one accepts murderers.

You were questioned about his political views that is not accepting

That he drove from Ohio to VA to attend the Unite the Right rally? Let me guess, the political right and Trump are not affiliated in any way, correct?
So did a lot of antifa

Not sure what antifa is.
I do know the political right is in lockstep with the Blob. Thus your murderous hero’s politics is in lockstep with the blob.

Sorry.

Not sure why you are so accepting of murderers and so upset at other idiots who attack folks for wearing hats.

Wow.

So you’re professing ignorance of the political leanings of self described Nazis now?

You’re wasting my time at this point

So did a lot of antifa

Not sure what antifa is.

Sorry.

Wow.

So you’re professing ignorance of the political leanings of self described Nazis now?

No I'm questioning your unsupported claim that he was a trump supporter.

By claiming to be a Vietnam Vet he most certainly did. I am not a veteran, but I know what the terms are. He LIED. Just like you do all the time.

Look up the definition of Vietnam veteran.
So did the kids' hats mean they got what was coming to them? That your logic? That old man has told multiple versions of the events in Washington. If you tell multiple versions of the same incident, then your veracity is questionable.

So, you think all the little white boys were totally innocent? Chew on the following link:

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

This crap is sooooooooooooooo easy to take out as well. That's fucking bullshit too.

It's called a black out for school solidarity at games. They have blue outs. White outs etc where everyone dresses in the same color to support the teams. Oh and that picture was from 2011 I beleive.

Including the verbal abuse to black players? Funny...

DxbCfL1UcAAOSCK.jpg

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/lfBn9QEEz8Q From :06 to 1:06 you can see a teacher or coach of #CovingtonCatholic leading the teens in a chant-- several of the Covington students are in blackface. At this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused.

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

Funny how you didn't post the students in white, and in blue. It's a TEAM thing you fucking idiot.

No I never thought or said that.

You claimed to know what others think

I asked for evidence

Now your just being childish

So did a lot of antifa

Not sure what antifa is.
/QUOTE]

Lmao.....yeah right

So did a lot of antifa

Not sure what antifa is.

Sorry.

Wow.

He drives across 7 states to attend a rally called “Unite the Right” and you question where his political loyalties are?

I salute Nathan Phillips for his military service!
Do you salute him for lying about being in a war he was never in too?

Listening to the likes of Lakhota trying to defend this clearly troubled guy must be what teachers feel like when talking with delusional parents about their misbehaving kids. “Oh my little Nathan would never do that, he’s such a good boy.”

Please quote where he ever said he was in Vietnam.
Twitter

There ya go Lakhota. This is him saying he was in Nam.

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-24_10-53-1.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-24_10-53-1.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 17
So did a lot of antifa

Not sure what antifa is.

Sorry.

Wow.

He drives across 7 states to attend a rally called “Unite the Right” and you question where his political loyalties are?
Yes

He was obviously a white supremacist but beyond that no one knows

Your claim that he was a trump supporter requires evidence

Last edited:
Not sure what antifa is.

Sorry.

Wow.

Yes

Your claim that he was a trump suposuppo requires evidence
:spinner:

Wow.

Yes

Your claim that he was a trump suposuppo requires evidence
:spinner:
I get it.

Sucks to be you being such a clueless bigot.

Forum List

Back