RE: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory CONFIRMED

we are almost getting to the point where making fun of this pathological liar isn't fun anymore

almost...

seems that he claimed he was spit on when he "returned" from Vietnam, and now stories that are over 10 years old are getting edited
iconrotflmao.gif

Indian Country Today ‘adjusts’ Nathan Phillips’ Vietnam story

Elahe Izadi
?
@ElaheIzadi
Indian Country Today has details on the elder in that viral video.

His name is Nathan Phillips, a Vietnam veteran who holds a regular ceremony for Native American veterans buried at Arlington National Cemetery. Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder - IndianCountryToday.com

10:48 AM - Jan 19, 2019

Now, Indian Country Today is going all the way back to 2008 to correct an article in which Phillips described how he was spit on when he returned home from Vietnam.

quote:

This article has been adjusted from it’s original version to show that Nathan Phillips was a Vietnam-era veteran and that he was spit on while in uniform as opposed to when he was returning from combat.

LINK

Let me know when they start running over people like the MAGA guy did in VA. Oh wait, let me guess...he was a left wing plant, right?
Dumbass.

He was wearing no maga gear and no one knows who he even voted for

Wow...Did that sound as stupid in your head before you wrote it as it looks on all of our screens?

It was factually accurate making your response the dumb one.

Or prove it wrong.

Deflection is all you have. And not one word of condemnation for all those attacks I posted proving you wrong. Nor for the attacks against these kids.
The guy was mentally ill, but don’t let that stand in your way of trying to link it to the right-

When asked by a U.S. District Court judge whether he had ever been treated for mental illness, Fields said he had been treated for depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and ADHD, The New York Times reported.

Derek Weimer, a high school teacher of Fields’, had said that Fields was diagnosed with schizophrenia and had been on anti-psychotic medication, Richmond.com reported.

Bull
https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/teen-attacked-maga-hat-hunter-richard/
EXCLUSIVE: Cheesecake Factory Employees Attack Black Man For Wearing MAGA Hat, Witnesses Say

Man wearing Donald Trump hat choked, pinned on subway train
Man wearing MAGA hat assaulted while walking downtown Tucson
Police arrest man accused of hurling soda, snatching MAGA hat off teen's head at Whataburger | Crime | Dallas News
Manager Won't Serve Man Wearing A MAGA Hat But Watch The Other Customers
Man and Woman Launch Vicious Attack on Seattle Teen for Wearing MAGA Hat in Public
Teen Attacked For Wearing MAGA Hat, Assailant Fired
Student Arrested For Stealing MAGA Hat And Assaulting Teacher
Want more?

Dunno.

We do know what facial expression the kid had. Very a-hole-ish. The video confirms it.

He acted like a punk. Kids, from time to time, act like punks. Wow. Is this really worth 60 threads?
He acted like no such thing dumbass.

You are lying like a coward and every one knows it because every video proves it.

The videos ALL prove he took the high ground

Now stop fucking lying when everyone has seen the evidence

I applaud all three parties there for refraining from violence. Since Trump supporters crave violence...I know that was hard for them.

Let me know when they start running over people like the MAGA guy did in VA. Oh wait, let me guess...he was a left wing plant, right?
Dumbass.

I condemn them all and did at the time I was made aware of them

I seem to have missed your condemnation of Fields. Only excuses. How ‘bout that?

I guess his not wearing a hat while committing murder means he didn’t have any political leanings at all.

Provide a link to his descriptions of his political leanings.

Bull s$@t.
Deflection is all you have. And not one word of condemnation for all those attacks I posted proving you wrong. Nor for the attacks against these kids.
The guy was mentally ill, but don’t let that stand in your way of trying to link it to the right-

When asked by a U.S. District Court judge whether he had ever been treated for mental illness, Fields said he had been treated for depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and ADHD, The New York Times reported.

Derek Weimer, a high school teacher of Fields’, had said that Fields was diagnosed with schizophrenia and had been on anti-psychotic medication, Richmond.com reported.

Dumbass.

I seem to have missed your condemnation of Fields. Only excuses. How ‘bout that?

Dumbass.

Wow...Did that sound as stupid in your head before you wrote it as it looks on all of our screens?

Or prove it wrong.

I guess his not wearing a hat while committing murder means he didn’t have any political leanings at all.

After you.

Or prove it wrong.

After you.
I do not know what they were you claim to be the one in the know the burden is on you

Bull s$@t.

Dumbass.

Missing is your condemnation of the murderer/Trump supporter. Shocked? No. I’m not surprised. Trump supporters crave violence

Or prove it wrong.

After you.
I do not know what they were you claim to be the one in the know the burden is on you

Im sure you could prove he was a liberal. Oh wait... you can’t.

Or prove it wrong.

After you.

I never claimed he was you claimed to know what his politics are so link to a self description of his politics

After you.

I never claimed he was you claimed to know what his politics are so link to a self description of his politics
Do you think that most neo Nazis are liberals? Your hero was a bro Nazi...

Your move

After you.

Your move
No I never thought or said that.

You claimed to know what others think

I asked for evidence

Now your just being childish

After you.

Your move

I asked for evidence

You haven’t seen the picture of him with the other Neo Nazis?

Your move

I asked for evidence

Which has nothing to do with maga

Your move

I asked for evidence

That he drove from Ohio to VA to attend the Unite the Right rally? Let me guess, the political right and Trump are not affiliated in any way, correct?

Your move

I asked for evidence

That he drove from Ohio to VA to attend the Unite the Right rally? Let me guess, the political right and Trump are not affiliated in any way, correct?
So did a lot of antifa

Are they affiliated with trump?

Your move

I asked for evidence

So did a lot of antifa

Are they affiliated with trump?

Not sure what antifa is.
I do know the political right is in lockstep with the Blob. Thus your murderous hero’s politics is in lockstep with the blob.

Sorry.

Not sure why you are so accepting of murderers and so upset at other idiots who attack folks for wearing hats.

Forum List

Back