Rational American/Christian Pastor in Step with Our Founding Generation Supports Abortion Issue One in OHIO

1srelluc said: “The trick there is not to alienate the Independent voter many of whom, like myself, are pro-choice or really don't care about abortion at all but recoil at a politician telling them how they should go about their lives.. nsrllc.21.22.05 #59
1srelluc said: “I'd prefer 15 weeks but I'd vote for that.....I see the utility of abortion.” nsrllc.23.11.07 #14

Please tell me Saint Srelluc’1; what harm comes to you if a woman aborts her fetus at 16 weeks that does not restrict your life liberty or happiness at 15 weeks which you say you prefer? Viability cannot occur at 16 weeks or for five weeks after that. Why pick any week at all?

NotfooledbyW said: “Ninety-five percent of all abortions happen between six weeks and sixteen weeks” nf.23.09.19 #1

That last five percent are likely problematic pregnancies and those are not the government’s business either.

nf.23.11.07 #64

Yep, the terms of which are supported by a majority of the US. This does not match what you said.

Well,

In RVW the Scotus found that the Constitution had the right to abortion within it.
Nothing to do with people supporting or not supporting.
That is congruous with what I said.

Well,

In RVW the Scotus found that the Constitution had the right to abortion within it.
Nothing to do with people supporting or not supporting.
That is congruous with what I said.
It said state's do not have a compelling interest until after a period of time to intervene, that before that there was no quickening, and not life sufficient to protect.

Prochoice do not view it as a right to murder. They view it as a right to control their own bodies and not let the government control them.

It said state's do not have a compelling interest until after a period of time to intervene, that before that there was no quickening, and not life sufficient to protect.

Prochoice do not view it as a right to murder. They view it as a right to control their own bodies and not let the government control them.

Literally nothing to do with what I stated.

Control your body before Pregnancy it's well known what causes it, once you make the choice to have sex game over

Manonthestreet said: “ That Pastor is in for a surprise when he meets his Maker“ Mnnthvstrt.23.11.07 #2

Lakhota said: “Which maker?lvkkhvtv.23.11.07 #69

If the Pastor is of the Judeo/Christian Religion I gots ta figger he will be just fine at the Pearly Gates Onnah Count of this:

nf.23.08.18 #10,336 “Is It possible that God knows Judaism and Jews are ok? Jewish law does not consider a person (Heb. nefesh, lit. “soul”) until it has been born. The fetus is regarded as a part of the mother’s body and not a separate being until it begins to egress from the womb during parturition (childbirth)

Rabbi Schneur Zalman explains that the Torah’s use of the word “breath” to describe the Neshama, to teach that it comes from the essence of God, and he refers to it as a “part of God.”[15]Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan (1934-1983) provides additional insights into this metaphor: [16]

“God's exhaling a soul can be compared to a glassblower forming a vessel. The breath (neshama) first leaves his lips, travels as a wind (ruach) and finally comes to rest (nefesh) in the vessel.

Of these three levels of the soul, neshama is, therefore, the highest and closest to God, while nefesh is that aspect of the soul residing in the body. Ruach stands between the two, binding man to his spiritual Source. It is for this reason that Divine Inspiration is called Ruach HaKodesh in Hebrew.
The Journey of the Soul â Its Mission and the Afterlife

www.jewsforjudaism.org

The Torah is teaching us that the human soul came directly from God's innermost essence in the same way that a breath issues forth from a person's lungs and chest cavity. The rest of creation, on the other hand, was created with speech,[17] which is a lowoer level.”

nf.23.08.18 #10,336

nf.23.11.07 #80

Last edited:

Forum List

Back