Rasmussen: A Trump/DeSantis Ticket Would Annihilate Biden/Harris, Trump Favorability 11 Points Higher Than China Joe

We shouldn’t necessarily pay attention to the polls because in 2016 Donald Trump was as low as 1 percent to win it all. But here’s something to keep in mind brother you talk about the media how they treat Trump… you’re right about that but things are starting to change CNN is now giving Donald Trump a Townhall…. nobody would have ever fathomed that being possible last year or even six months ago. Things change.

Who do you want to run. Because there’s no way the American people could stomach another establishment republican candidate. Maybe Tucker Carlson could run?

It cannot be stressed enough how this is starting to look like the 2016 campaign for Mr. Trump …..back in those days everyone said Trump never stood a chance, now they’re saying it again.
Trump lost the popular vote and he won by a fluke. Don't expect that to happen again. And the fact you actually think tucker carlson can run shows that you can't be taken seriously.

Oh the exquisite, downright painful irony of the political ennui in which America 2023 wallows.

Sure, it's far out. Sure it's only one (exceedingly well known and accurate) polling firm.

But this just so sharply conveys the tragedy that could be brought forth by a knock down drag 'em out between the two GOP superstars.

I mean, do we wanna miss out on THIS??:

Ron and Don need to book a smoke filled room, turn off Don's Truth Social feed, and Uber some Mickey D's - and then hash this one out.

Please Gentlemen, for the sake of the country, we're begging you.

If anything like such a stunning rebuke came to pass, it would be Morning In America again, with the Globalist Forces vanquished for the foreseeable future.

A guy can dream, amirite?

I'll support DeSantis for potus. Gladly. But I wouldn't give a bucket of piss to Trump.

Now there is something wrong with claiming something? :auiqs.jpg: You are one picky troll.

There is when it's delusional. You spouting deranged nonsense is a reflection on you.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Now there is something wrong with claiming something? :auiqs.jpg: You are one picky troll.

Not your fault mr ultra maga cult member, you require intensive psychotherapy to help you let go of your pathetic cult mentality.
1683183197984.jpeg

Why would Trump have a groomer who is governor of a poorly ran state as his running mate?

Trump is tight with some peculiar people like Stephen Miller.

I think it would be hilarious for a Trump/DeSantis ticket. (Not going to happen, but lets see.)
Let me explain. Be patient, this get's technical.

Some people say that the Presidential and Vice Presidential winners of the election can't be from the same state. This isn't quite true. See the 12th Amendment says "The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, ..."

So for 49 states IT DOESN'T MATTER if the Presidential and Vice Presidential candidate are from the same state because they are NOT from the same state as the EC Electors so those Electors can vote for both of them. But **IF** the Presidential candidate and the Vice Presidential candidate are from the same state, then the EC Electors FROM THAT state cannot vote for both candidates. They can vote for one or the other but not both. So there are a few different possibilities:
  • If the State allows EC Electors to split their votes under state law, than part of the electors could vote for the President and part could vote for the Vice President. (Split up the votes.) So with FL's 30 EC votes they could split i5 15 and 15 for each.
  • The electors cast all 30 votes for Trump as President and none for DeSantis as Vice President (because if they vote for Trump, Constitutionally they can't for DeSantis also.)
  • The electors cast all no votes for Trump as President and 30 for DeSantis as Vice President (because if they vote for DeSantis, Constitutionally they can't for Trump also.)
So to pull it off, Trump would have to move out of Florida and change his residency to another state. Or DeSantis will have to resign as Governor and move to another state to establish residency.

That would be the funny part, watching one or the other tuck tail and have to move out of Florida. Or let the Electoral College and Constitutional fuster cluck begin. LOLz
Remember Bush / Cheney? Why do you think Cheney moved to Wyoming from Texas prior to the campaign. Same reason.

WW

Forum List

Back