Rasmussen: A Trump/DeSantis Ticket Would Annihilate Biden/Harris, Trump Favorability 11 Points Higher Than China Joe

LOL

Then your Rasmussen poll is also unreliable for the same reasons. :icon_rolleyes:

Dude.

No.

I know you think you are making some "gotcha" point, but you're just not.

Homework assignment:

Go back and read the posts leading up to this one, then explain to me why your "logic" totally collapses in on itself.

No more play time til you understand that everyone responds to Rasmussen polls, MAGA supporters do not respond to ABC and other mainstream polls.

Here's a helpful hint to get you started: My previous sentence just doled out that answer to ya.

Dude.

No.

I know you think you are making some "gotcha" point, but you're just not.

Homework assignment:

Go back and read the posts leading up to this one, then explain to me why your "logic" totally collapses in on itself.

No more play time til you understand that everyone responds to Rasmussen polls, MAGA supporters do not respond to ABC and other mainstream polls.

Here's a helpful hint to get you started: My previous sentence just doled out that answer to ya.

LOLOL

I already read these posts. Your position can be reduced to... right-lean Rasmussenn, gooood; all other polls, fake!

That's almost as funny as you posting an election poll a YEAR and a HALF out from the election, as though it has any meaning at all.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

I already read these posts. Your position can be reduced to... right-lean Rasmussenn, gooood; all other polls, fake!

That's almost as funny as you posting an election poll a YEAR and a HALF out from the election, as though it has any meaning at all.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Kind of like your posts?

LOLOL

No, see, that's not actually what I said at all.

In fact, "liberal" publications such as Vox and Slate have posited the exact same argument I was making.

You are an unworthy opponent when you're incapable of even comprehending the other side's argument.

Good day.

No, see, that's not actually what I said at all.

In fact, "liberal" publications such as Vox and Slate have posited the exact same argument I was making.

You are an unworthy opponent when you're incapable of even comprehending the other side's argument.

Good day.

LOL

Without providing any evidence whatsoever, you blanketly declared Rasmussen is the only reliable poll.

Better luck next time.

Your standard answer is bullshit. It is neither delusional or crazy to believe the 2020 election was stolen. It is delusional to think it was not.

Of course it's delusional. Trump personally went hunting for evidence of election fraud, hiring not one, but two independent research teams. Neither one found any. Compound that with every court rejecting every claim... and which virtually every claim being debunked... and after 2½ years, there's still no proof of widespread fraud... at this point, only crazy people still cling to Trump's Big Lie that the election was stolen from him.

Oh, and on top of all that, we have a former advisor of Trump's telling people before the election, that Trump would leverage the red mirage to cry fraud if he loses. Which is exactly what he did.

Of course it's delusional. Trump personally went hunting for evidence of election fraud, hiring not one, but two independent research teams. Neither one found any. Compound that with every court rejecting every claim... and which virtually every claim being debunked... and after 2½ years, there's still no proof of widespread fraud... at this point, only crazy people still cling to Trump's Big Lie that the election was stolen from him.

Oh, and on top of all that, we have a former advisor of Trump's telling people before the election, that Trump would leverage the red mirage to cry fraud if he loses. Which is exactly what he did.

Give it up troll.

It was stolen from the American people.

rotfl-gif.288736

What about the 170 million that think it was? GFY troll.

LOLOL

That you think there's 170 million people who are as nuts as you is yet further evidence that your brain is irreparably damaged.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

That you think there's 170 million people who are as nuts as you is yet further evidence that your brain is irreparably damaged.

face-palm-gif.278959
A little over half the people KNOW it was stolen. Admit it, and take your place with the traitorous scum you support with your feeble comments.

Forum List

Back