Rasmussen: A Trump/DeSantis Ticket Would Annihilate Biden/Harris, Trump Favorability 11 Points Higher Than China Joe

The Celtic Warrior Queen apparently slept through the entire 2015/16 GOP primary when Orange Man mercilessly smashed every other Republican into the dirt, only to later ally with a great many number of them.

A ticket with Trump at the top of it CANNOT WIN! Period. The top vote getter, as in 2020, would be "Anyone But Trump!" It does not matter who is running on the other side. Even K. Harris.

Pay no attention to the polls. Look at the fucking newspapers (and other news sources). They are CONSTANTLY SLANDERING TRUMP, as they have for the past 8 years, and it will not stop. Trump will not gain a single vote from his total in 2020, regardless of what happens between now and November 2024.

This is like watching a re-play of a game of which you already know the final score, and hoping for a different outcome. Trump cannot win. If he didn't win in 2020; what makes anyone think he could do better in the future? Whose vote will shift to Trump? NOBODY'S VOTE, that's who!

"We" Republicans need to start saying this OUT LOUD. Trump cannot win. Next question?

You keep forgetting that he won in 2020.

The Celtic Warrior Queen apparently slept through the entire 2015/16 GOP primary when Orange Man mercilessly smashed every other Republican into the dirt, only to later ally with a great many number of them.

She feels it.

See Reagan Bush

Maybe even better -

Kennedy Johnson.

DeSantis should be the head of the Ticket then

Can't do that, that I will admit will never happen.

The one thing Trump would never permit.

Besides, then we get 8 years of DeSantis subsequently.

Which equals 12 long years of excruciating Lefty tears.

Because math.

Can't do that, that I will admit will never happen.

The one thing Trump would never permit.

Besides, then we get 8 years of DeSantis subsequently.

Which equals 12 long years of excruciating Lefty tears.

Because math.

No former President would ever run as VP

Some people are simply silly

Trump has been slinging grade school level insults at DeSantis so you think Trump will now team up with him?

Seems pretty preposterous to me
Kamala called Biden a racist, and was happy to team up with him.

Trump wants to win. If polls show that DeSantis as VP is the winning ticket, he’ll go that way. (He’ll need to change his residence to NY.) I would LOVE to see it!

By all means, keep the dream alive. Neither man's ego will allow him to be on the stage with the other.
DeSantis isn't proving to be all that adept at forming a message. It also isn't clear if his popularity extends beyond Florida. It sure doesn't look like it.
If Trump is the nominee, he loses. DeSantis might have a shot, but he's going to have to really up his game. Right now, he's getting his ass kicked...by a mouse. :)

Each of those men are very humble for powerful men.

The rest of your post is simply delusion.

Speaking of poor, your grammar bites.

But yeah, tell good ole' Ron's constituents that voted him back into office by nearly 20 points in a heretofore purple state that he's just not worthy.

I'm sure that'll work out.
I don't have to tell them, Trump already did.

Oh the exquisite, downright painful irony of the political ennui in which America 2023 wallows.

Sure, it's far out. Sure it's only one (exceedingly well known and accurate) polling firm.

But this just so sharply conveys the tragedy that could be brought forth by a knock down drag 'em out between the two GOP superstars.

I mean, do we wanna miss out on THIS??:

Ron and Don need to book a smoke filled room, turn off Don's Truth Social feed, and Uber some Mickey D's - and then hash this one out.

Please Gentlemen, for the sake of the country, we're begging you.

If anything like such a stunning rebuke came to pass, it would be Morning In America again, with the Globalist Forces vanquished for the foreseeable future.

A guy can dream, amirite?

LOL

Fortunately for Democrats, a poll a year and a half out from the election is utterly meaningless.

Oh, and in an average of other polls besides right-leaning Rasmussen, Trump's favorability rating is about 39%...

LOL

Fortunately for Democrats, a poll a year and a half out from the election is utterly meaningless.

Oh, and in an average of other polls besides right-leaning Rasmussen, Trump's favorability rating is about 39%...

Take out those absurd ABC and CNN outliers and your argument comes crashing to earth.

ABC/Ipsos4/6 - 4/7566 A2561-36
CNN3/31 - 4/1RV3557-22

You keep forgetting that he won in 2020.

rotfl-gif.288736

Just look at the last 2 weeks and he's still only at 42%.

Cuz I know MAGA Republicans just loooooove picking up the phone and answering to FAKE NEWS pollsters.

Methinks they may be a little less skeptical regarding Rasmussen.

But what do I know...

Cuz I know MAGA Republicans just loooooove picking up the phone and answering to FAKE NEWS pollsters.

Methinks they may be a little less skeptical regarding Rasmussen.

But what do I know...

So you're saying polls are unreliable?

Forum List

Back