Rasmussen: 29% STRONGLY APPROVE of the Bamster, 42% STRONGLY DISSAPROVE!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Wow, isn't that lower than Bush?????? :eek:

Now here is what I can't figure out:

Overall, 46% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove. The Rasmussen Reports Media Meter shows that media coverage of President Obama has been 43% positive over the past week. Since the passage of the health care law, coverage has ranged from a high of 60% positive to a low of 39% positive

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

How can 46% be somewhat approve of Obama, while 42% strongly disapprove, and 53% disapprove.

Does that math add up? :eusa_eh:

But it's not trending towards Obama Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports

The young mindless morons that voted for Obama don't know how funny this is.

Us older folks who remember Jimmah Carter (very well) know the joke. This, is looking like Carter's second term, more and more.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I point out Rasmussen to my colleagues (and we all are very informed as well as knowledgable), and we have a quiet chuckle and sip our beverage of choice.

Oh man can you feel the steam coming out liberal ears from here?

Liberals don't like this, but trying hard to laugh.

This is funny stuff.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Conservatives, centrists, and liberals all smile at TeaPartySamurai's drivel. It's amusing.

Worst for 0bama so far has been -21. Bush got a -30. 0bama has been trending between -12 and -16 for quite a while now. It varies a lot. But mostly is hangs out in that range.

This is funny stuff.

It is funny stuff and everyone on here is laughing AT YOU, because even Rasmussen openly admits they are biased in their polling. Only a fucking retard troll like yourself would use them as a serious source.

Worst for 0bama so far has been -21. Bush got a -30. 0bama has been trending between -12 and -16 for quite a while now. It varies a lot. But mostly is hangs out in that range.

The only problem with that is Bush at this time in his presidency was in the 50/60s.

He wasn't in the 30s until his SECOND TERM.

Obama being this low in his first term? It doesn't look good kid.

;)

This is funny stuff.

It is funny stuff and everyone on here is laughing AT YOU, because even Rasmussen openly admits they are biased in their polling. Only a fucking retard troll like yourself would use them as a serious source.

Rasmussen admits this?

Can you give me the quote?

But, I find this funny. Liberals weren't saying this when Obama was up in the polls in 2008.

You guys are trying like hell to rationalized it's not as bad as this for Obama.

But attacking me, doesn't change Obama's numbers. :lol::lol::lol:

This is funny stuff.

Provide a link for that admission.

Fighting with his Generals,suing his fellow Americans in Arizona,Golfing his way through this terrible oil spill disaster? Gee i wonder why he's becoming so unpopular? This guy can't seem to do anything right. He really is p*ssing many Americans off at this point. His poll numbers will continue to sink. He was definitely way way over-rated by the corrupt MSM. An inexperienced & failed "Community Organizer" does not a President make.

This is funny stuff.

They can't.

This is a typical tactic of liberals. They KNOW Obama is losing it in the polls. Bush was WAY Higher in the polls at this time in his presidency. They know that.

It just burns them up that their messiah is turning out to be Jimmah Carter II (which we warned these morons about more than two years ago).

Now, instead of just admitting we were right (once again), they just attack us personally because that's all they have left.

They know they can't prove Obama is higher in the polls. All they can do is make personal attacks.

It's part and parcel of the rage and hate they have for anyone who gets in the way of their agenda--and their agenda, right now, is Obama. ;)

Fighting with his Generals,suing his fellow Americans in Arizona,Golfing his way through this terrible oil spill disaster? Gee i wonder why he's becoming so unpopular? This guy can't seem to do anything right. He really is p*ssing many Americans off at this point. His poll numbers will continue to sink. He was definitely way way over-rated by the corrupt MSM. An inexperienced & failed "Community Organizer" does not a President make.

But, but but, Obama was the post partisan president! :eek::eek::eek:

He was going to bring us together! He was going to make us all sing Kumbya!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

;) :razz:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They can't.

This is a typical tactic of liberals. They KNOW Obama is losing it in the polls. Bush was WAY Higher in the polls at this time in his presidency. They know that.

It just burns them up that their messiah is turning out to be Jimmah Carter II (which we warned these morons about more than two years ago).

Now, instead of just admitting we were right (once again), they just attack us personally because that's all they have left.

They know they can't prove Obama is higher in the polls. All they can do is make personal attacks.

It's part and parcel of the rage and hate they have for anyone who gets in the way of their agenda--and their agenda, right now, is Obama. ;)

Yea I agree it's pretty typical with idiot liberals. They claim a lot a of BS that they never can back up. IMO Obama is making Carter's presidency look good.

This is funny stuff.

I posted it long ago. Rasmussen admits that their methodology costs Obama several points compared to the standard approve/disapprove questions that almost everyone else asks.

They also poll more Republicans than anyone else, I posted that chart a couple days ago.

They can't.

Yea I agree it's pretty typical with idiot liberals. They claim a lot a of BS that they never can back up. IMO Obama is making Carter's presidency look good.

I don't think ANYTHING can make Carter's presidency look good.

However, it's pretty bad when a presidency makes me nostaligic for Clinton.

I thought Clinton was one of the WORST president's we ever had, but in retrospect, he HAD TWICE the competency of Obama. Unfortunately, that's not saying much.

Clinton still wasn't a great president.

Like the poster says with the smiling Prez Bush on it, "Miss me yet?"

I sure as heck do! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bush wasn't the greatest either, but he sure as hell knew how to get the job done.

I posted it long ago. Rasmussen admits that their methodology costs Obama several points compared to the standard approve/disapprove questions that almost everyone else asks.

They also poll more Republicans than anyone else, I posted that chart a couple days ago.

How does that prove bias? All that proves is Rasmussen doesn't go for the hype.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back