Rap Music

Most of the popular songs are actually a mix of hip-hop and rap. And mos of them have nothing to do with gang violence. I am not sure what to call this one but I like it. It talks about our fascination for the world as we see on celluloid. It sums it up nicely too.

Ray Charles called rap music "crap, without the c". :clap2:

Rap God Rakim Whats on your mind?.

About a week went by and I called her, "Hello"
I said yo, can I speak to, um, she said no
Hey yo, I know I didn't call, I didn't wanna stress you
Go out my way to impress you, press to undress you
See I wanna get to know you so I can show you
What a strong relationship can grow to
But you gotta trust me and you're gonna love me
Squeeze the phone and hug me, use your mind to rub me
Now how does it feel when my mental, massage ya temple
Telephone's hot from the vibes that I sent you
Now tell me your inner thoughts and deepest emotions
Next you see ectacy's explosions
Now I'm coming to see you to spend some time
I'm a romantic warrior but is it a crime?
And if you hide your feelings it aint hard to find...

Ju
its mostly white kids buying the music.
And I bet that makes their parents so proud.
It must because how did they get the money to buy it?

The kids earn an allowance, most of the time, it is up to the kids how they spend their own money.
Kids pirate music these days. Anyways, just because I buy a mafia movie, doesn't mean I want to be in the mob, but blacks kids would all love to be lil Wayne, with money, bling and 6 kids from 6 different women. YIKES!!!! :eek:

My new rap track is in my signature.

Figured it's pertinent to the discussion.

Is it bad for kiddies? *shrug*

I don't like much rap, especially gangsta rap, but I like some songs. I like Empire State of Mind by Jay Z and Alicia Keys. :) There are a few more I like too. I just love Alicia Keys. She is so talented.

Kanye West = biggest rapper douchebag who married a total skank who embarrassed himself even more when he took the mic from Taylor Swift. Man how I wish a bouncer would have kicked his ass for that.

its mostly white kids buying the music.
And I bet that makes their parents so proud.
It must because how did they get the money to buy it?

The kids earn an allowance, most of the time, it is up to the kids how they spend their own money.
No its not up to the kids on how they spend their money. Thats why they are called kids and not miniature adults.

depends on the age of the kids

Kanye West = biggest rapper douchebag who married a total skank who embarrassed himself even more when he took the mic from Taylor Swift. Man how I wish a bouncer would have kicked his ass for that.
kanye west has one of the biggest egos in music, he actually stopped a concert, demanding that every member of the audience get up and dance.
Unfortunately two fans failed to stand up for him, even though one was in a wheelchair and the other had a prosthetic limb. So he sent his bodyguard to verify their handicaps.
VIDEO Kanye West Rapper Forces Man In Wheelchair To Stand Up In Concert - Hollywood Life

Forum List

Back