Rap Music

Rap music is the express lane to destroying black culture.
You can only conclude this on the basis of projection.

Do you get influenced by violent movies, sports and video games?

Do you lose your culture because of them?

Do the shows you watch on television shape your entire essence?

If not? Why on earth would rap music be guiding anything black people actually do?
All the little hoodie nignags want to be Jay-Z or Beyonce or Puff Daddy or any of the thousands of other talking stars, none of whom make music, but just do it to make $$$$$ and bling and bitches. Black people barely even make music anymore, just all this Puff Ganster Bullshit.

stereotyping, conflating, etc etc

stfu idiot

have you ever even met a black person?

can you just IMAGINE! some dont even LIKE RAP, AT ALL! imagine that??????????????????? fucking WEIRD, huh???

im white and i dislike country

your mind = blown

You've never read any death metal or grindcore or similar genre lyrics, have you? ;)

/thread

@Rocko

Death metal or any other genre of music has never inspired a whole generation of thugs like rap has.

Perhaps not, but you said this :
Please. Rap music is vile and a cancer to our society. Instead of focusing on what people said let's look at the face value of what's being said in those rap lyrics. Compare that to any other genre of music if you want. Tell me how rap music stacks up. Oldschool, you're just another guy that wants to make excuses for and ignore problems with black culture.

So tell me, how do rap lyrics stack up to death metal, grindcore, black metal, or other extreme forms of metal lyrics?

All the little hoodie nignags want to be Jay-Z or Beyonce or Puff Daddy or any of the thousands of other talking stars, none of whom make music, but just do it to make $$$$$ and bling and bitches. Black people barely even make music anymore, just all this Puff Ganster Bullshit.

That's the most honkey ass rant I've ever seen! You should win an award sir :clap2:

Listen to these wholesome white folk:

"Entrails ripped from a virgin's cun+" by Cannibal Corpse

Different album, but I'm listening to Cannibal Corpse right now. :)

Certain cultures can hear song lyrics and not feel like they need to act out those lyrics. Weak cultures however just cant handle the things the rest of us can, hence the problem with black culture.

You've never read any death metal or grindcore or similar genre lyrics, have you? ;)

/thread

@Rocko

Death metal or any other genre of music has never inspired a whole generation of thugs like rap has.

Please. Rap music is vile and a cancer to our society. Instead of focusing on what people said let's look at the face value of what's being said in those rap lyrics. Compare that to any other genre of music if you want. Tell me how rap music stacks up. Oldschool, you're just another guy that wants to make excuses for and ignore problems with black culture.

So tell me, how do rap lyrics stack up to death metal, grindcore, black metal, or other extreme forms of metal lyrics?

Ok, good point. You want to say the lyrics in death metal is as bad or worse than rap, fine, but I would argue that no form of heavy metal has had the affect rap has had on society. When we start seeing death metal influencing behavior on a wide scale like rap is doing then I'll be the first to condemn it. Right now the problem is kids want to be gangstas like their favorite rap stars.

/thread

@Rocko

Ok, good point. You want to say the lyrics in death metal is as bad or worse than rap, fine, but I would argue that no form of heavy metal has had the affect rap has had on society. When we start seeing death metal influencing behavior on a wide scale like rap is doing then I'll be the first to condemn it. Right now the problem is kids want to be gangstas like their favorite rap stars.

Fair enough. I wonder how much is rap having an affect on kids and how much is change within society having an affect on rap, but certainly it is a more popular and therefore more influential genre of music. :)

/thread

@Rocko

It hasn't? Oh then songs and lyrics must not have anywhere NEAR the effect you claim :dunno:

I have to say that post of yours was worth Nobel prize. You just made tons of points in one tiny little line. Now, that is called an art. I am not authorized to give you Nobel prize but I hereby confer you the title of Shawty A, the grand rapper of USMB fame.

On the surface, this song may look like nothing but if you listen and wake up the artist in you, you will realize that this is a story of pure love between two people who do not have much material wealth but still have found ways to appreciate each other in their lives. It shows that you can give meaning to your life despite the lack of material things if you can just manage to give and receive love.

Rap is the proof that black culture is shit. It has no value, and promotes thuggery, drugs, women as hoz and bitches, guns, violence and abandoning as many offspring as possible. There oughta be a law.

/thread

@Rocko

So you are upset at the influence not necessarily the music? Stop giving white kids the money to buy gangsta rap instead of lumping all rap into the same category.

Rap's largest consumer demographic is middle-class white young males. Before denouncing it as a social cancer and the like, might find out who it is you're denouncing. :)

Great article on the subject. For those that wish to educate themselves.

Examining Hip-Hop Culture Features Tavis Smiley PBS

While keeping much of its original fan base, hip-hop music and culture have become popular among mainstream consumers—particularly suburban youth. Some believe that as commercial and “gangsta” rap emerged, so did lyrics that glorify drugs, violence and misogyny. Many artists who choose, instead, to feature socially conscious and politically oriented lyrics are considered alternative or underground.

Well here is some Rap songs that are out of the norm

Also Rap music is Art and is protected speech via the 1st Amendment you guys just love giving more power to a government that you say is already corrupt

Rap's largest consumer demographic is middle-class white young males. Before denouncing it as a social cancer and the like, might find out who it is you're denouncing. :)

So whats your point.? There's a great percentage of blacks listing to the music than the percentage of whites listening to it. Rap culture has had a negative effect on society, not just blacks, although the negative effects are more wide spread in the black community.

White people like black rap for the entertainment value only, and very rarely follow it up by living the Puff Gansta lifestyle. Black little hoodies all want to be Fiddy.

Forum List

Back