Rap Music

Rap music is the express lane to destroying black culture.
You can only conclude this on the basis of projection.

Do you get influenced by violent movies, sports and video games?

Do you lose your culture because of them?

Do the shows you watch on television shape your entire essence?

If not? Why on earth would rap music be guiding anything black people actually do?

I don't think it's the music itself, but rather the image a lot of young Black men in the ghetto aspire to, so they interpret the messages and attitudes contained within the lyrics as a means of achieving that image, wealth and status.

If not? Why on earth would rap music be guiding anything black people actually do?

I don't think it's the music itself, but rather the image a lot of young Black men in the ghetto aspire to, so they interpret the messages and attitudes contained within the lyrics as a means of achieving that image, wealth and status.
Again, you can only conclude such if you're projecting from your own brain of media's influence on you.

Otherwise, it's bald faced conjecture (and be honest, you have an axe to grind so you're not the clearest judge).

The culture writes its lyrics, the lyrics dont write the culture.

The music is a reflection of the rappers reality for the most part. Not the other way around. Thats why people identify with it. It tells their stories so they can relate. The good stuff (like I have posted on here) pushes them to do better with their circumstances.

There is no explaining taste, some people consider Rap as music, some people consider graffiti as art.

There is no explaining taste, some people consider Rap as music, some people consider graffiti as art.

And some people are mad at techno/electro.

Because they don't consider using technology as making music.

But............

guitars = technology
drums = technology

etc etc etc

purists lack rationale, and are in the wrong line of hobbies if they don't approach all music with an open mind.

There is no explaining stupidity. Some people actually think their tastes and opinion on what constitutes art or music is actually worth a nickel.

Seriously, taste varies by the individual. Which is a good thing, but not according to you, seems that you feel that everyone must conform and no one is allowed to have a differing view.

Wiggers are why cRap music is so big. Punk ass little white bitches gone ghetto.

True story.

There is no explaining stupidity. Some people actually think their tastes and opinion on what constitutes art or music is actually worth a nickel.

Seriously, taste varies by the individual. Which is a good thing, but not according to you, seems that you feel that everyone must conform and no one is allowed to have a differing view.

People can have differing views. I cant stand punk rock however I wouldn't get on a thread and say its not music.or say its the reason white culture breeds serial killers and mass murderers. I know thats not simply not true. It would be the height of stupidity to think I was the judge of what music/art was for anyone else.

Listen to these wholesome white folk:

"Entrails ripped from a virgin's cun+" by Cannibal Corpse

Funny you never hear about gangs of white death metal kids attacking and raping black girls, or doing flash mob robberies.

So it's either not an issue of the music, or it's that they are more highly evolved that they don't randomly commit acts of violence.

Listen to these wholesome white folk:

"Entrails ripped from a virgin's cun+" by Cannibal Corpse

Funny you never hear about gangs of white death metal kids attacking and raping black girls, or doing flash mob robberies.

So it's either not an issue of the music, or it's that they are more highly evolved that they don't randomly commit acts of violence.

You do hear about them shooting up schools, having sex with/torturing animals, and cutting themselves.

nofxheavypettingzoo.jpg

I wonder one day when I'm a racist crotchety old man what group of people I'll have come to hate and what new style of music I'll blame for societies problems hmm :eusa_think:

That's not a black thing, its a gullibility thing.

See:

violence from movies
aggression from rock
misogyny from EVERY genre of music
gang bangin from rap
etc etc

you equate it to a black/rap thing.

no.

its an everyone/gullibility thing.

All the little hoodie nignags want to be Jay-Z or Beyonce or Puff Daddy or any of the thousands of other talking stars, none of whom make music, but just do it to make $$$$$ and bling and bitches. Black people barely even make music anymore, just all this Puff Ganster Bullshit.

Forum List

Back