Rand Paul Begs Obama to Campaign

Rand Paul thinks he is running against Obama in November?

He certainly hopes so - but it appears almost all the Democrat candidates are running against Obama as well.

Obamanism is becoming political poison heading into November...

I just saw Rand on TV. He can't be pinned down on Civil Rights.

He appears too sharp to fall for that gotcha attempt.

He knows too well the attempted race card politics.

Rand is impressing greatly so far - hopefully he does not dissapoint!!!

Rand is on fire!!!!! :clap2::clap2:

Calling out Obama right up to November Rand. Keep it going!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regarding President Obama, " Bring it on, and please-please-please bring President Obama to Kentucky. Bring him to campaign as much and as often as they can because he is incredibly unpopular here..."
Damn!!!

Rand Paul is a masochist, as WELL??!!!

:eek:

Hell.....Obama would turn that lil' twerp every-way-but-loose!!!!

Make it REALLY amusing, and make him & Sister Sarah a tag-team, if ya' want a a national-audience!!!!!

544.gif

He'll be confronted on the civil rights issue again and again in his campaign.

What is there to pin him down on? The only reason anyone tries to duck those question is that they get used against them in an innaccurate way. I wouldn't answer those questions either if I knew that was going to happen.

Rand thinks he's running against Obama? Huh, interesting..

Sounds like Sarah Palin delusionary strategy..

He won the primary, it might be a long road to November.

Every day, we see more evidence of the damage done by our education system. It's a sad indictment when left leaning posters can't understand plain English. I pity them, but I will not carry them.

Well, the strategy back in '06 was running against Shrub. It worked, too. As far as Kentucky and some other red states go, the Prez wouldn't help much, but I think cons on here are wrong to try and compare the popularity of this Prez now with that of the last Prez back in '06

I just saw Rand on TV. He can't be pinned down on Civil Rights.

Its just the beginning..

The Tea Baggers eat his stuff up....now he has to answer to the whole state. Once the electorate realizes how out of touch he really is, his campaign will fizzle

No Rand don't think that, but don't let a little thing like facts stop your stupid ass.

I might add in regards to Obama, a slug could run against him and win!

Last edited:
Every day, we see more evidence of the damage done by our education system. It's a sad indictment when left leaning posters can't understand plain English. I pity them, but I will not carry them.
Awwwww, NO....and, we rely, so heavily, on bimbo-support!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back