Mo. auto dealer pleads guilty to aiding al-Qaida

Let's hope he gets the max 65 year sentence and, if he's still breathing at that time, they revoke his citizenship and ship him back to his country of origin.

Let's hope he gets the max 65 year sentence and, if he's still breathing at that time, they revoke his citizenship and ship him back to his country of origin.

65 years plus 100 years for being a terrorist 'Ahole' sympathizer.

Actually 1 month would be better, before he is shot by a firing squad on worldwide TV. He'll get free room and board and health care and legal representation, provided for life by the very people he hates.

We are the suckers, in the end for keeping this slimeball alive.

By America not keeping a strong policy on keeping tab on all foreigners, you may be supporting al-Qaeda when you deal with there business. What do you think of supporting the enemy.

By America not keeping a strong policy on keeping tab on all foreigners, you may be supporting al-Qaeda when you deal with there business. What do you think of supporting the enemy.

That's the unfortunate price of increased safety for any country, increased surveillance and KNOWING who is in the country by showing ID (papers), citizens monitoring citizens and others, all the things that we abhorred about those 'other' countries in the past, has now come home to roost in our own.

Increased vigilance always comes with a price. The question is then asked "Is it worth it?" I may not like it, but I will tolerate being monitored in public if it means increased safety for millions of my fellow citizens. I certainly will not ever in my lifetime turn over my safety to groups that hate America willingly.I don't care if I have to be carded walking into a MALL for shopping or getting a tank of gas.

And by not keeping a vigilant eye on everything, we do help Al Queda and anyone else who's agendas are to destroy our country and murder our people.

Last edited:

That's the unfortunate price of increased safety for any country, increased surveillance and KNOWING who is in the country by showing ID (papers), citizens monitoring citizens and others, all the things that we abhorred about those 'other' countries in the past, has now come home to roost in our own.

Increased vigilance always comes with a price. The question is then asked "Is it worth it?" I may not like it, but I will tolerate being monitored in public if it means increased safety for millions of my fellow citizens. I certainly will not ever in my lifetime turn over my safety to groups that hate America willingly.I don't care if I have to be carded walking into a MALL for shopping or getting a tank of gas.

And by not keeping a vigilant eye on everything, we do help Al Queda and anyone else who's agendas are to destroy our country and murder our people.

Are you sure your not being profiled against by having to show id.

Well this falls into the classic demostration of Rights -v- responsibility.

If ya want to the right to be of Middle Eastern decent and to operate a business in America without being ostracised... then you've a responsibility to NOT use that business as a front group for the enemy of Americans.

Otherwise, you FORFEIT your right to do so...

Which is where we are here.

is contessera brewer gonna faint with disappointment that it wasn't a white guy..

Forum List

Back