Rams are back in LA,what do you fools have to say NOW?

It won't be all peaches and cream(who eats that anyway?) for the LA Rams. It will be more like a day at the beach in August and September. Also there are a million ways for the good folks in LA to spend their money. As I recall the attendance in Los Angeles was sub par when the Rams last played there.

I AM curious if the new proposed stadium will be open air or covered.
Yes, let's not forget a Seattle 9, is an LA 7.

The crazy as a coot factor disqualifies anything from anywhere near LA. For stunning natural beauty I vote for Orem Utah. The East coast of Southern Florida is an exceptional area stocked full of hotness. If you are up for adventure as well Santa Marta Colombia has some of the
most fetching beauties straight out of the jungle.

I went to high school in Redlands, California (Class of '57). In those years, the LA Rams trained at Redlands University.

Billy Wade, the backup QB would frequently stop by our practices along with Tom Fears, their Left End. They taught us the pro offense and defense and we were unbeatable in '55 and '56 - took the state championship.

Several other team members stopped by now and then and I can tell you that they were really nice guys who showed they cared about young boys trying to play their game.

I assume you know it was always a MYTH that LA was not a football town?

I've watched both baseball and football at the LA Coliseum. Always great attendance - although a packed house anywhere else was puny in that huge thing.

I went to high school in Redlands, California (Class of '57). In those years, the LA Rams trained at Redlands University.

Billy Wade, the backup QB would frequently stop by our practices along with Tom Fears, their Left End. They taught us the pro offense and defense and we were unbeatable in '55 and '56 - took the state championship.

Several other team members stopped by now and then and I can tell you that they were really nice guys who showed they cared about young boys trying to play their game.

I've watched both baseball and football at the LA Coliseum. Always great attendance - although a packed house anywhere else was puny in that huge thing.
so did you watch LA RAM games there by chance?

to no surprise,Huggy and mad idiot are the only two fools who have been brave enough to show their faces around here to eat crow.:lmao:

the other idiots i mentioned are all too embarrassed to show their faces here.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Listening to some of the Ram fans from LA talk on Fred Roggins radio show who is also the sportscaster out there on NBCLA,they were excited and stoked calling in knowing that the voting was swinging towards the rams coming back to LA .one called in and said that next to his child being born,this was the happiest moment in his life.

Another one also had the pleasure of being just like Billo Reily who got to watch Ram games in the LA coliseum,he was talking about how it disheartening enough as it was to watch the Rams leave LA for Anaheim so that makes it all the more sweeter them coming back to not just LA.but the fact they will be starting out playing where they originally started to begin with,the LA coliseum.:banana:

Thats what I am excited about as well is being fortunate enough to be able to get the chance to watch them play there,their original home.will bring some nostalgia and sentamentality to the table.:thup::thewave::banana::clap::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Nice to say "told ja so" to the doubters and the shouters. Now we get to what the game is about and all is lost to the cheaters and the liars. Next up the new era of pro football you know the one where the real men come out and play the game to win.

Only a handful of people here believed me when i came on here a year ago and said the Rams were coming back to LA.All I ever heard from many of you idiots around here was things like what kiss my and the great gatsyby I remember saying which was-kroneke is just using the land purchase as leverage for a new stadium.:lmao:

Huggy-I can see why 9/11 is getting desperate,the Rams are not moving back.

wildcard-keep dreaming 9/11,maybe they will come back SOMEDAY

mad scientist-after someone said the chargers would have a better chance of moving back he said-and THEY wont move back either.then he LIED and said he never said that.

oh and then the biggest trolls on them all antiquity and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger who trolled my thread today and said carson was approved and it was raider and chargers.:lmao:

he always said LOS ANGLES RAIDERS LOS ANGLES CHARGERS 2016.

Rams approved to relocate to Los Angeles

what do you have to say NOW idiot rightwinger?:lmao:

thanks to the few that believed me and told me i made good points and knew i would get the last laugh on all these folls such as b kidd,bill o reily,alex and a few others :up:

The Browns should have been moved to LA seeing that is the type of team LA deserves...
the past 21 years I rooted for every team each week that played that phony fraud team in stank louis,the last 21 years they have been the stank louis LAMBS.thank god a wrong has been righted and they are back to who they should have ALWAYS been the LOS ANGELES RAMS.YAHOO.:dance:

I been telling EVERYONE I have come run into tonight at the store,at the library,ect,ect that the rams are back in LA where they never should have left. I shot off fireworks immediatly when i heard the news i been saving them the past couple weeks cause i knew this moment was coming,just not as soon.:dance:

i guess dreams really CAN come true.:beer::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap2::coffee:

I was born in Toronto, grew up in Chicago and now live outside Houston, so my favorite team is the 49'ers...:banana::ack-1::banana:

As for the Rams heading back to LA, well it make sense but let hope LA can keep them this time.:2up:

dont worry they will.This time the NFL will make SURE the Rams never leave again because they are never going to want to lose NFL football in LA again so you can take it to the bank they will come up with some kind of plan LA never loses the Rams again,way too valuable a market.:thup:

Those were magic johnsons words.He said-Once the NFL comes back to LA they will make sure that team never leaves LA again.

bank on it.very true words spoken.:thup:

you being a niners fan,I thinkl you can really appreciate having the Rams back as well?

Ever since they left that rivalry with the 49ers has been dead.Now it gets brought back to life again this year.:banana::clap2:

when they left,when they would play the niners i lost total interest in those games.It was always fun to watch because it was fun to watch that california rivalry.:thup:

I have fond memorys of watching them on monday night football where the niners had jerry rice, joe montana and ronnie lott facing the likes of jim everett,Eric dickerson,and and other Rams greats,ahh man those were the days.

Having the Rams back EVERYONE around the country is going to have a rejuvenated interest in the NFL again and it will prove a spark to it.:beer::dance::clap:

I always said with the Rams back in LA,that would benefit the NFL because not only is the rivalry with the niners renewed now,but same as the dallas cowboys and minnesota vikings.

they had HUGE rivalrys with those two teams in the 70's having to play them all the time in the playoffs.

The Rams being back in LA will renew the spunk back in the west coast. L.A., Seattle, San Fran, and even Arizona will see some great games once again.

The west will be as fun to watch as watching the NFC North with the Bears, Packers, Vikings and Lions.

It is rumor San Antonio is trying to lure the Raiders from Oakland, and if they could that will be a great move for the Raiders.

I am just hoping the L.A. fans realized what they lost and I am happy the Chargers did not move from San Diego but I believe the Raiders need to get out of the Bay area because the Bay is 49'er territory and they need to be in a region where the fan base will enjoy them.

I say good for them, and good for you. Am glad to see you so happy. :)

see you indeed have alzheimers because this place keeps records of what you said and its all here in black and white that you said I was getting desperate for thinking they were coming back saying i was grasping at straws. grasping st straws? oh really

Honestly, not so cool to say that about Alzheimers. There are some of us here dealing with family members that have it. My mom does.

Last edited:

so did you watch LA RAM games there by chance?

Yeah, both the Rams and the Dodgers.

Nice to say "told ja so" to the doubters and the shouters. Now we get to what the game is about and all is lost to the cheaters and the liars. Next up the new era of pro football you know the one where the real men come out and play the game to win.
its funny that only two of the doubters and shouters were brrave enough to show their faces here,the others are too afraid to come here knowing thwy will have to wipe the shit off their faces.:biggrin:

Only a handful of people here believed me when i came on here a year ago and said the Rams were coming back to LA.All I ever heard from many of you idiots around here was things like what kiss my and the great gatsyby I remember saying which was-kroneke is just using the land purchase as leverage for a new stadium.:lmao:

mad scientist-after someone said the chargers would have a better chance of moving back he said-and THEY wont move back either.then he LIED and said he never said that.

oh and then the biggest trolls on them all antiquity and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger who trolled my thread today and said carson was approved and it was raider and chargers.:lmao:

thanks to the few that believed me and told me i made good points and knew i would get the last laugh on all these folls such as b kidd,bill o reily,alex and a few others :up:

The Browns should have been moved to LA seeing that is the type of team LA deserves...
the past 21 years I rooted for every team each week that played that phony fraud team in stank louis,the last 21 years they have been the stank louis LAMBS.thank god a wrong has been righted and they are back to who they should have ALWAYS been the LOS ANGELES RAMS.YAHOO.:dance:

I been telling EVERYONE I have come run into tonight at the store,at the library,ect,ect that the rams are back in LA where they never should have left. I shot off fireworks immediatly when i heard the news i been saving them the past couple weeks cause i knew this moment was coming,just not as soon.:dance:

i guess dreams really CAN come true.:beer::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap2::coffee:

I was born in Toronto, grew up in Chicago and now live outside Houston, so my favorite team is the 49'ers...:banana::ack-1::banana:

As for the Rams heading back to LA, well it make sense but let hope LA can keep them this time.:2up:

dont worry they will.This time the NFL will make SURE the Rams never leave again because they are never going to want to lose NFL football in LA again so you can take it to the bank they will come up with some kind of plan LA never loses the Rams again,way too valuable a market.:thup:

Those were magic johnsons words.He said-Once the NFL comes back to LA they will make sure that team never leaves LA again.

you being a niners fan,I thinkl you can really appreciate having the Rams back as well?

Ever since they left that rivalry with the 49ers has been dead.Now it gets brought back to life again this year.:banana::clap2:

when they left,when they would play the niners i lost total interest in those games.It was always fun to watch because it was fun to watch that california rivalry.:thup:

I have fond memorys of watching them on monday night football where the niners had jerry rice, joe montana and ronnie lott facing the likes of jim everett,Eric dickerson,and and other Rams greats,ahh man those were the days.

Having the Rams back EVERYONE around the country is going to have a rejuvenated interest in the NFL again and it will prove a spark to it.:beer::dance::clap:

I always said with the Rams back in LA,that would benefit the NFL because not only is the rivalry with the niners renewed now,but same as the dallas cowboys and minnesota vikings.

they had HUGE rivalrys with those two teams in the 70's having to play them all the time in the playoffs.

The Rams being back in LA will renew the spunk back in the west coast. L.A., Seattle, San Fran, and even Arizona will see some great games once again.

The west will be as fun to watch as watching the NFC North with the Bears, Packers, Vikings and Lions.

It is rumor San Antonio is trying to lure the Raiders from Oakland, and if they could that will be a great move for the Raiders.

I am just hoping the L.A. fans realized what they lost and I am happy the Chargers did not move from San Diego but I believe the Raiders need to get out of the Bay area because the Bay is 49'er territory and they need to be in a region where the fan base will enjoy them.

Dude I dont see how that would be a great move for the Raiders if they moved Oakland,there is no guarantee the fans there will be loyal like they are in oaktown.

you obviously have never watched a Raiders game because that place is always sold out all the time.they sold out every game this past season as well as last year when they got off to a 0-13 start.they packed them in on a thursday night game in oakland one night when it was cold and raining despite being 0-13 at that time.

there is no guarantee that they would do that in san antonio.oakland has the most loyal and devoted fans in the country.they are like the cubs fans in chicago,they dont care if they are the worst team in baseball cubs fans always pack them in,same with raider games in oakland.

that was why al davis moved them back to oakland was the fan support was so terrible in oakland.that stadium was half empty all the time.they year they won the superbowl out there in LA,the next season for their home opener they only drew a small crowd of just over 44,000. :lmao:

the oakland raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody in LA cared.:biggrin:

it was mostly oakland fans that went down there that supported them.they talked about the one difference in games in oakland and in LA they noticed is in LA,they had no problems getting a ticket.:biggrin:

oh and the bay area now is actually more raiders country than niners country because many 49er fans who grew up in san fran,feel betrayed that they left the city and moved to santa clara and they dont have fan support there at those games now.i personally know at least 5 people who live in sf who wont go to games there in santa clara now.

wry catcher is a niner fan that lives in SF,he came over and posted on my other ram thread that as well.he is just one of SEVERAL niner fans that dont go to games in santa clara now.that stadium is half empty because of that,losing their fansbase.

the raiders would be stupid if they left knowing they might make the same mistake as they did when they were in LA.dude get with reality here.lol

PLUS i know of people who were niner fans and have now became raider fans because of their betrayel.:biggrin:

one thing you are right about is with the Rams back in LA,that rivalry will be renewed again,it will be just like you said with the packers and bears,it doesnt matter if both those teams are terrible,fans pack them in to see those games even then because of the history with each other.same will happen with the niners and rams rams now.:beer:

Dude I dont see how that would be a great move for the Raiders if they moved Oakland,there is no guarantee the fans there will be loyal like they are in oaktown.

you obviously have never watched a Raiders game because that place is always sold out all the time.they sold out every game this past season as well as last year when they got off to a 0-13 start.they packed them in on a thursday night game in oakland one night when it was cold and raining despite being 0-13 at that time.

there is no guarantee that they would do that in san antonio.oakland has the most loyal and devoted fans in the country.they are like the cubs fans in chicago,they dont care if they are the worst team in baseball cubs fans always pack them in,same with raider games in oakland.

that was why al davis moved them back to oakland was the fan support was so terrible in oakland.that stadium was half empty all the time.they year they won the superbowl out there in LA,the next season for their home opener they only drew a small crowd of just over 44,000. :lmao:

the oakland raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody in LA cared.:biggrin:

it was mostly oakland fans that went down there that supported them.they talked about the one difference in games in oakland and in LA they noticed is in LA,they had no problems getting a ticket.:biggrin:

oh and the bay area now is actually more raiders country than niners country because many 49er fans who grew up in san fran,feel betrayed that they left the city and moved to santa clara and they dont have fan support there at those games now.i personally know at least 5 people who live in sf who wont go to games there in santa clara now.

wry catcher is a niner fan that lives in SF,he came over and posted on my other ram thread that as well.he is just one of SEVERAL niner fans that dont go to games in santa clara now.that stadium is half empty because of that,losing their fansbase.

the raiders would be stupid if they left knowing they might make the same mistake as they did when they were in LA.dude get with reality here.lol

PLUS i know of people who were niner fans and have now became raider fans because of their betrayel.:biggrin:

one thing you are right about is with the Rams back in LA,that rivalry will be renewed again,it will be just like you said with the packers and bears,it doesnt matter if both those teams are terrible,fans pack them in to see those games even then because of the history with each other.same will happen with the niners and rams rams now.:beer:

I am looking forward to that rivalry. These games should be great!

Actually, OP was wrong.

Rimjob made that thread in 2014 saying the Lambs would be in L.A. in 2015.

That obviously didn't happen.

Actually, OP was wrong.

Rimjob made that thread in 2014 saying the Lambs would be in L.A. in 2015.

That obviously didn't happen.
yeah but unlike you i dont troll and ignore that i made a mistake,unlike YOU,when i make a mistake,i come out and admit it.I came out and said MANY times over the last few months i was wrong,that I was off by one year.

you though said they were NEVER coming back and then when i brought that up and said you said that,you then LIED saying you never said that.thats trolling.

am i going to have to go back to your post where and repost where you said they were never coming back and then later LIED saying you did not say that here?:rolleyes:

the only reason it did not happen this past season like many in the NFL thought it would was idiot spanos raised a fit about it all whining that LA was his and he was going to lose 25% of the LA market so when him and the raiders formed with each other for the carson project,that pushed it back one year dork.

Last edited:
Let's set the record straight. The Rams started out in Cleveland in 1936 and moved to Los Angeles in 1946 - which I clearly remember although I was only 7 at the time. I could sit on the back steps of my grandmother's house and see the bright lights of the Los Angeles Coliseum when they played.

Everyone that doubted you needs to come here and bow the fuck down.

:bow2::bowdown::udaman::bow3::bow2:

Let's set the record straight. The Rams started out in Cleveland in 1936 and moved to Los Angeles in 1946 - which I clearly remember although I was only 7 at the time. I could sit on the back steps of my grandmother's house and see the bright lights of the Los Angeles Coliseum when they played.
true.they were originally the cleveland rams but they were only there for about five years or so thats why their REAL home is LA.

here is what one of those st louis apologists fools i mentioned in the OP had to say recently.

No sane person should ever admit to you that they were wrong and you were right. Just on principal.

Huggy is about the most arrogant seahawk fan i ever met so its no surprise he is too immature to admit he was wrong and was an idiot to ignore all the facts i posted back then.

i took him to school back then putting him in the corner with his dunce cap on and he can only sling shit in defeat knowing the truth hurts he was proven wrong by me.:lmao:

Forum List

Back