Rams are back in LA,what do you fools have to say NOW?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Only a handful of people here believed me when i came on here a year ago and said the Rams were coming back to LA.All I ever heard from many of you idiots around here was things like what kiss my and the great gatsyby I remember saying which was-kroneke is just using the land purchase as leverage for a new stadium.:lmao:

Huggy-I can see why 9/11 is getting desperate,the Rams are not moving back.

wildcard-keep dreaming 9/11,maybe they will come back SOMEDAY

mad scientist-after someone said the chargers would have a better chance of moving back he said-and THEY wont move back either.then he LIED and said he never said that.

oh and then the biggest trolls on them all antiquity and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger who trolled my thread today and said carson was approved and it was raider and chargers.:lmao:

he always said LOS ANGLES RAIDERS LOS ANGLES CHARGERS 2016.

Rams approved to relocate to Los Angeles

what do you have to say NOW idiot rightwinger?:lmao:

thanks to the few that believed me and told me i made good points and knew i would get the last laugh on all these folls such as b kidd,bill o reily,alex and a few others :up:

I do feel a little sorry for Rams fans in St. Louis that were going to games and supporting the team. I imagine they are pretty bitter having lost another team. Especially since the Rams are headed in the right direction as far as team building goes.

Do you think the Chargers will follow them or continue working on a deal for a stadium in San Diego.

Only a handful of people here believed me when i came on here a year ago and said the Rams were coming back to LA.All I ever heard from many of you idiots around here was things like what kiss my and the great gatsyby I remember saying which was-kroneke is just using the land purchase as leverage for a new stadium.:lmao:

mad scientist-after someone said the chargers would have a better chance of moving back he said-and THEY wont move back either.then he LIED and said he never said that.

oh and then the biggest trolls on them all antiquity and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger who trolled my thread today and said carson was approved and it was raider and chargers.:lmao:

thanks to the few that believed me and told me i made good points and knew i would get the last laugh on all these folls such as b kidd,bill o reily,alex and a few others :up:

The Browns should have been moved to LA seeing that is the type of team LA deserves...

Which team will you root for?

I'm thrilled to witness your vindication! You were right, 9/11!

Yea now maybe he'll shut up about it. I'm hearing less from bama fans.

I do feel a little sorry for Rams fans in St. Louis that were going to games and supporting the team. I imagine they are pretty bitter having lost another team. Especially since the Rams are headed in the right direction as far as team building goes.

Do you think the Chargers will follow them or continue working on a deal for a stadium in San Diego.
DONT feel sorry for those rams fans in that dump in stank louis,they dont deserve your sympathy.when LA lost the Rams,they mocked then with signs that said TOO BAD LA. they are hypocrites in that city,they whined about losing the cardinals to arizona so they knew how bad it felt to have arizona steal something that did not belong to them and have something stolen from them yet what do they do? they go out and do the same thing and steal the rams.jerks.

also they never even wanted the rams in the first place,the first four years there when they were horrible,that stadium was half empty all the time,wasnt till kurt warner and marshal faulk came along and took them to the superbowl thatt they started showing up.i know a few people in st louis,they would tell me it was easy as pie going to games out there in the beginning when they first got there.that tickets were EASY to get even in the first level.:biggrin:

when they got terrible like they were in the beginning,they went back to not showing up again,they are such bandwagon fans they never deserved the rams.

they dont deserve another team either because they have no loyalty to their teams the fact they were willing to take the rams when their REAL football team is playing in arizona.:haha:

see thats the major difference between the very few ram fans in stank louis and in LA,LA they are just like me,they wanted ONLY THE RAMS,nobody else.they wanted the rams or no NFL team.same as me,thats how i always felt,I never wanted LA to have an expansion team,I wanted rams in LA or NO NFL in LA.

Yea now maybe he'll shut up about it. I'm hearing less from bama fans.

well i can tell you right now starting with the first PRE SEASON game next year,i will be doing the same thing Huggy does making threads that say in parentheses like this that say "LOS ANGELES" RAMS at seattle.:haha::rofl:

oh and i will remind the idiots like USMB'S resident troll rightwinger and the dumbest troll of them all antiquity -st louis ass kissers, who came on that did not listen to me what idiots they were for covering thier ears and closing their eyes REFUSING to watch my videos or read the links i posted that had the EVIDENCE.:haha:

see unlike those two stupid fucks I can admit when i am wrong,I admitted i was off by one year,those two stupid fucks just a couple days ago STILL kept insisting they were not coming back despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary that people like even you were aware of.

YOU never came on my thread and said they were not coming back like those other idiots i mentioned in my OP so i wont be be rubbing it in to you.YOU were smart,you kept your mouth shut and was open minded unlike the idiots i mentioned in my OP.:up:

ESPECIALLY the two biggest idiots of them all ANTIQUITY and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger who NEVER admits when he is wrong no matter what the topic is.just watch he will NEVER say he was wrong and I was right on this.:lmao::rolleyes:

Last edited:

its fun to rub it in their faces and watch them have to reach for the crying towel because they have to wipe the shit off their faces for ignoring my mountains of evidence they were coming back REFUSING to listen to anything but thier own point of view or look at the other side of the coin.:rolleyes-41::rofl::haha:

there were a few people like B Kidd,Alex and a few others who were not stupid and took the time to listen to me and look at the evidence and said to me back then-9/11 i dont know why they wont watch those videos or listen to anything you say and tell them,you make good points and took them to school.you will have the last laugh on them thats for sure.

like they all said back then,i of course DID have the last laugh on those idiots as you saw from a year and a half ago.:haha:

t

Last edited:

The Browns should have been moved to LA seeing that is the type of team LA deserves...
okay thanks for that incredible news,now thats been settled,check out my rams thread where all those idiots i mentioned in my OP REFUSED to listen to a word of what i said on the rams coming back to LA and then LIED saying they never said they were not coming back when facts emerged last january that they were.:rofl:

i should be a prophet because i indeed was back then,i said back then that when i am right and the rams are back in LA that they would all lie and claim they never said that and that is EXACTLY what they DID DO when stan kroneke last january said he was going to build a stadium in LA,they said -i never said that they were never coming back.however if you look back at their origianl posts,you can see for yourself they LIED about that just as i said they would back then.i never had a doubt that i would get the last laugh on all these idiots who refused to read anything i posted or watch the videos or links of mine from a year and a half ago,..:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

the past 21 years I rooted for every team each week that played that phony fraud team in stank louis,the last 21 years they have been the stank louis LAMBS.thank god a wrong has been righted and they are back to who they should have ALWAYS been the LOS ANGELES RAMS.YAHOO.:dance:

I been telling EVERYONE I have come run into tonight at the store,at the library,ect,ect that the rams are back in LA where they never should have left. I shot off fireworks immediatly when i heard the news i been saving them the past couple weeks cause i knew this moment was coming,just not as soon.:dance:

i guess dreams really CAN come true.:beer::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap2::coffee:

DONT feel sorry for those rams fans in that dump in stank louis,they dont deserve your sympathy.when LA lost the Rams,they mocked then with signs that said TOO BAD LA. they are hypocrites in that city,they whined about losing the cardinals to arizona so they knew how bad it felt to have arizona steal something that did not belong to them and have something stolen from them yet what do they do? they go out and do the same thing and steal the rams.jerks.

also they never even wanted the rams in the first place,the first four years there when they were horrible,that stadium was half empty all the time,wasnt till kurt warner and marshal faulk came along and took them to the superbowl thatt they started showing up.i know a few people in st louis,they would tell me it was easy as pie going to games out there in the beginning when they first got there.that tickets were EASY to get even in the first level.:biggrin:

when they got terrible like they were in the beginning,they went back to not showing up again,they are such bandwagon fans they never deserved the rams.

they dont deserve another team either because they have no loyalty to their teams the fact they were willing to take the rams when their REAL football team is playing in arizona.:haha:

see thats the major difference between the very few ram fans in stank louis and in LA,LA they are just like me,they wanted ONLY THE RAMS,nobody else.they wanted the rams or no NFL team.same as me,thats how i always felt,I never wanted LA to have an expansion team,I wanted rams in LA or NO NFL in LA.

I also forgot to mention here is another example how st louis has no loyalty and are bandwagon fans.they lose the cardinals,what do they do? instead of wanting the cardinalls back or no team in st louis like LA only wanted the rams or nobody else,they were willing to take the rams.

NOW that they have lost the rams,guess what? same thing.they are now talking about taking ANOTHER team,freaking bandwagon jumpers. they dont stick with ONE TEAM. like i said,just like the LA fans,I wanted LA to have ONLY THE RAMS BACK,NOBODY ELSE.rams or nobody.dreams can come true.after all:dance::clap2::banana:

Good deal.

Dean Spanos has been wanting to move to L.A. since he took over majority ownership of the Chargers. He was a close friend of Al Davis...the Raiders owner.

San Diego has been giving the Chargers the shaft for way too long. They're still playing in the Murph, the same stadium they played in back in the 60s. I don't think the city has been well served by their liberal city council and mayors in the past. Their facilities are pitiful by NFL standards. The Titans moved here to Nashville in 1999 and already their facilities are out dated. Imagine how bad the Charger's are.

I hope they stay, because I'm an avid Charger fan from when I lived there in the 70s and 80s, but I don't hold up much hope for it.

the past 21 years I rooted for every team each week that played that phony fraud team in stank louis,the last 21 years they have been the stank louis LAMBS.thank god a wrong has been righted and they are back to who they should have ALWAYS been the LOS ANGELES RAMS.YAHOO.:dance:

I been telling EVERYONE I have come run into tonight at the store,at the library,ect,ect that the rams are back in LA where they never should have left. I shot off fireworks immediatly when i heard the news i been saving them the past couple weeks cause i knew this moment was coming,just not as soon.:dance:

i guess dreams really CAN come true.:beer::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap2::coffee:

I was born in Toronto, grew up in Chicago and now live outside Houston, so my favorite team is the 49'ers...:banana::ack-1::banana:

As for the Rams heading back to LA, well it make sense but let hope LA can keep them this time.:2up:

I don't recall saying any such thing. I believe I said that "I don't care". Actually I'm happy for you after having made over 47,000 posts on the possibility. Not that it had anything to do with it happening.

It wasn't "One year ago" You have been obsessed about this for easily over three years.

So NOW what are you going to obsess over?

I don't recall saying any such thing. I believe I said that "I don't care". Actually I'm happy for you after having made over 47,000 posts on the possibility. Not that it had anything to do with it happening.

It wasn't "One year ago" You have been obsessed about this for easily over three years.

PS... It's good news for the Seahawks in that they won't have to fly nearly as far to play the Rams.

You are as wrong as I am.I MEANT to say a year and a half ago but i was too rushed to get off the computer and go celebrate that it did not occur to me i made that mistake.lol

Yeah you said i dont care many times but you ALSO said in the beginning a year and a half ago that i was getting desperate and grasping at straws.:rolleyes:

see you indeed have alzheimers because this place keeps records of what you said and its all here in black and white that you said I was getting desperate for thinking they were coming back saying i was grasping at straws. grasping st straws? oh really?

No unlike you i dont grasp at straws to convince myself that pete carrol did not take a payoff to throw the superbowl.:lmao:

I deal with FACTS,facts YOU refused to listen to back then because in your debates you only see YOUR OWN WARPED VIEW and wont look at the other side of the coin.:rolleyes:

thats why i have gotten to where i dont like the seahawks anymore because of arrogant fans like you and antiquity are the norm.

post#15 here all in black and white-
I understand the desperation and dissappointment of 9/11 but I think he is grasping at straws.
expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

had you BOTHERED to watch those videos back then,you would have seen for yourself i was going by logic and common sense,you were too much of coward though to take me up on my challenge to watch them though and take the time.

you are REALLY a poor debater,you do know that right?

unlike you,I looked at EVERY POSSIBLE ANGLE back then that i could be wrong before i made that thread and i found no flaws in the holes i tried to poke through to find the flaws.that was why my confidance level NEVER wavered and i knew i would get the last laugh on all you fools.

ready to go buy that crow now st louis apologist fool?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:

PS... It's good news for the Seahawks in that they won't have to fly nearly as far to play the Rams.

thats why unlike USMB's resident troll rightwinger I NEVER had any doubts they were coming back because geographically it made sense since NOW it really IS the west coast.

had they approved that carson toxic land dump for the raiders and chargers they would have had to realine the teams in different conferences,cant have two teams from the same conference sharing a stadium.:rolleyes::uhoh3::rofl:

it works in new york with the jets and giants arrangement cause they are in two different conferences and only play each other once every four years.:up:

people in the know how like me and Billo,KNEW the NFL was serious about getting a team in LA very soon.

Rams were the only one of the three that logically made any sense because they would be on the west coast with everyone else and would be a REAL west coast division.:up:

Logic and common sense of course has been somethign that has never registered with you of course outside of your world of the seahawks and how good of a team they are.:rofl::lmao::haha:

oh and to answer your question for my NEW obsession,I plan to buy OLD NFL games over the net from the past of LOS ANGELES Ram games just to answer your question there.:up:

i seldom ever watch any NFL anymore after seeing with my own eyes last year how corrupt the NFL is with deflategate and pete carrol throwing the superbowl. too bad you are in denial about that same way people like chrissy cant handle facts that her team is a bunch of cheaters.

Forum List

Back