Rams are back in LA,what do you fools have to say NOW?

PS... It's good news for the Seahawks in that they won't have to fly nearly as far to play the Rams.
You mean, lose to the Rams?

with them being on the west coast now they will play much better each week since they will no longer have to travel clear across the country anymore and suffer from jet lag so expect them to maybe even be in the playoffs next year.:thup:

they were always successful and did well when they were in LA.

ignorant fools like to say they never won a superbowl there,well that was because they were always in the same conference with the 49ers and had to play joe montana twice a year.duh.:rolleyes:

the Rams back then in the 80's were very good,only problem was the 49ers were GREAT so they were their kryptonite.

as you well know better than myself,they were always in the playoffs in the 70's and 80's and won many division titles which was impressive considering back THEN,you had far less teams that made the playoffs unlike now where they STILL want to expand them incredibly.:rolleyes:

also back then,you did not have so many teams that were parity either.players stayed with one team back in those good old days.

Only a handful of people here believed me when i came on here a year ago and said the Rams were coming back to LA.All I ever heard from many of you idiots around here was things like what kiss my and the great gatsyby I remember saying which was-kroneke is just using the land purchase as leverage for a new stadium.:lmao:

Huggy-I can see why 9/11 is getting desperate,the Rams are not moving back.

wildcard-keep dreaming 9/11,maybe they will come back SOMEDAY

mad scientist-after someone said the chargers would have a better chance of moving back he said-and THEY wont move back either.then he LIED and said he never said that.

oh and then the biggest trolls on them all antiquity and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger who trolled my thread today and said carson was approved and it was raider and chargers.:lmao:

he always said LOS ANGLES RAIDERS LOS ANGLES CHARGERS 2016.

Rams approved to relocate to Los Angeles

what do you have to say NOW idiot rightwinger?:lmao:

thanks to the few that believed me and told me i made good points and knew i would get the last laugh on all these folls such as b kidd,bill o reily,alex and a few others :up:

The Browns should have been moved to LA seeing that is the type of team LA deserves...
the past 21 years I rooted for every team each week that played that phony fraud team in stank louis,the last 21 years they have been the stank louis LAMBS.thank god a wrong has been righted and they are back to who they should have ALWAYS been the LOS ANGELES RAMS.YAHOO.:dance:

I been telling EVERYONE I have come run into tonight at the store,at the library,ect,ect that the rams are back in LA where they never should have left. I shot off fireworks immediatly when i heard the news i been saving them the past couple weeks cause i knew this moment was coming,just not as soon.:dance:

i guess dreams really CAN come true.:beer::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap2::coffee:

I was born in Toronto, grew up in Chicago and now live outside Houston, so my favorite team is the 49'ers...:banana::ack-1::banana:

As for the Rams heading back to LA, well it make sense but let hope LA can keep them this time.:2up:

dont worry they will.This time the NFL will make SURE the Rams never leave again because they are never going to want to lose NFL football in LA again so you can take it to the bank they will come up with some kind of plan LA never loses the Rams again,way too valuable a market.:thup:

Those were magic johnsons words.He said-Once the NFL comes back to LA they will make sure that team never leaves LA again.

bank on it.very true words spoken.:thup:

you being a niners fan,I thinkl you can really appreciate having the Rams back as well?

Ever since they left that rivalry with the 49ers has been dead.Now it gets brought back to life again this year.:banana::clap2:

when they left,when they would play the niners i lost total interest in those games.It was always fun to watch because it was fun to watch that california rivalry.:thup:

I have fond memorys of watching them on monday night football where the niners had jerry rice, joe montana and ronnie lott facing the likes of jim everett,Eric dickerson,and and other Rams greats,ahh man those were the days.

Having the Rams back EVERYONE around the country is going to have a rejuvenated interest in the NFL again and it will prove a spark to it.:beer::dance::clap:

I always said with the Rams back in LA,that would benefit the NFL because not only is the rivalry with the niners renewed now,but same as the dallas cowboys and minnesota vikings.

they had HUGE rivalrys with those two teams in the 70's having to play them all the time in the playoffs.

Last edited:
The universe has righted itself. The Los Angeles Rams belong in Los Angeles. I was a Ram season ticket holder at the Big A for quite a few years- we started in the end zone, and each ar we'd improve our seats by 3-5 yards . Just as the tickets started to get closer to the 30 yard line BOOM! that fat bitch moved the team to St Loius! :lol:

Seriously. I am glad they are coming home. :thup:

PS- I hope the Chargers stay in San Diego- that is where they belong! The Raiders need to stay in Oaktown too....

The universe has righted itself. The Los Angeles Rams belong in Los Angeles. I was a Ram season ticket holder at the Big A for quite a few years- we started in the end zone, and each ar we'd improve our seats by 3-5 yards . Just as the tickets started to get closer to the 30 yard line BOOM! that fat bitch moved the team to St Loius! :lol:

Seriously. I am glad they are coming home. :thup:

PS- I hope the Chargers stay in San Diego- that is where they belong! The Raiders need to stay in Oaktown too....

Well you dont have to worry about the Raiders coming back to LA again.that I guarantee will never happen,thats why they were the odd man out on this. The mainstream media never reports the facts that the NFL owners dont want a Davis owned Raider franchise in LA.

there is some bad blood with the owners toward the Davis family because of Al suing the league to move them in the first place and the politicians in LA dont want the Raiders back either.

Davis would have to sell the team which he does not want to do and they would have to rebrand and change the colors and logo which will never happen.when the raiders were in LA,it was mostly only thugs and gangs that took to them which is WHY the politicians in LA dont want them back.

they have given the oakland fans a bad rap to this day causing fights in the stands when they were there. Davis has said he will only go to LA or stay in oakland so he will be staying in oakland thank god.

what the media never reports is that Mark Davis is only a MINORITY owner,Al's wife carol is the MAJORITY owner and she has stated to close friends that she wants to stay in Oakland.:thup:

the chargers? ESPN said in their headlines-chargers more than likely wont play in LA in 2016 so there is no way spanos will want to got to LA now after losing out to kroneke and having to play second fiddle to him.:D

If he joined the Rams in 2017 then nobody in LA would go see any of the games played out there.there are NO charger fans in LA as you know and charger fans in san diego would not drive up there and support them if they left either.many have said so.

Unlike with st louis,san diego fortunately is way too valuable of a market for the NFL to lose so they dont want to lose the san diego market because of that so i have no worries that it will be back the way it SHOULD have always been.

LOS ANGELES Rams,SAN DIEGO chargers,and OAKLAND Raiders.:thup:

Only a handful of people here believed me when i came on here a year ago and said the Rams were coming back to LA.All I ever heard from many of you idiots around here was things like what kiss my and the great gatsyby I remember saying which was-kroneke is just using the land purchase as leverage for a new stadium.:lmao:

mad scientist-after someone said the chargers would have a better chance of moving back he said-and THEY wont move back either.then he LIED and said he never said that.

oh and then the biggest trolls on them all antiquity and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger who trolled my thread today and said carson was approved and it was raider and chargers.:lmao:

thanks to the few that believed me and told me i made good points and knew i would get the last laugh on all these folls such as b kidd,bill o reily,alex and a few others :up:
maybe they thought it was just another conspiracy theory.

maybe they thought it was just another conspiracy theory.

USMB does indeed have an incredible amount of ignorant posters here who cant think for themselves who indeed believe in the strangest conspiracy theories their government tells them so you just MIGHT be right on that.:lmao::haha:

either that or they were all smoking crack back then a year and a half ago when they told me the Rams were not coming back to LA despite the mountains of evidence i showed them

one of the two,more likely the latter is MY guess.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

PS... It's good news for the Seahawks in that they won't have to fly nearly as far to play the Rams.

It won't be all peaches and cream(who eats that anyway?) for the LA Rams. It will be more like a day at the beach in August and September. Also there are a million ways for the good folks in LA to spend their money. As I recall the attendance in Los Angeles was sub par when the Rams last played there.

I AM curious if the new proposed stadium will be open air or covered.

Unless we have several horrific injuries in the next three games the Hawks will have a very good O-Line and Defense starting out next season. If Rawls and Jimmy Graham have recovered from their injuries and surgeries the Offense won't be too shabby either.

It will be interesting to see if the Ram's players can avoid the distractions LA presents.

Still if recent history has anything to say about it Seattle could easily lose both games to LA next season.

It won't be all peaches and cream(who eats that anyway?) for the LA Rams. It will be more like a day at the beach in August and September. Also there are a million ways for the good folks in LA to spend their money. As I recall the attendance in Los Angeles was sub par when the Rams last played there.

Yes, let's not forget a Seattle 9, is an LA 7.

Wow! looks like Rimjob has won The Internets!

I'm sure the respective NFL Owners will be sending you checks soon. Let us know how much they are ok?

By the way I was reading the comments section of one of the sports zombie sites and some guy was contacted by a "Pro" team and asked if he'd be willing to buy season tickets should the Rams (I think) come back. You wanna' know what the Personal Seat License was?

$100,000!

Who the fvck would pay that amount for JUST a seat license? You still would have to pay for season tickets!

Oh yeah, Sports Zombies would.

Unless we have several horrific injuries in the next three games the Hawks will have a very good O-Line and Defense starting out next season. If Rawls and Jimmy Graham have recovered from their injuries and surgeries the Offense won't be too shabby either.
LOL at "we".
It will be interesting to see if the Ram's players can avoid the distractions LA presents.
You mean Drugs, Alcohol and Prostitution? Not likely. Drop a bunch of Semi-Retards into L.A. and trouble will find THEM.

I went to high school in Redlands, California (Class of '57). In those years, the LA Rams trained at Redlands University.

Billy Wade, the backup QB would frequently stop by our practices along with Tom Fears, their Left End. They taught us the pro offense and defense and we were unbeatable in '55 and '56 - took the state championship.

Several other team members stopped by now and then and I can tell you that they were really nice guys who showed they cared about young boys trying to play their game.

that is the one thing that I dont like about the new stadium is that it is going to be covered.when i heard that i was FUCK. that is why I am going to make sure and see a couple of games at the LA coliseum while i can when they are there the first couple of years.

as far as the attendance? yes you are correct that it was sub par when they LAST played there.that is correct.

The early 90's the attendance was sub par but that was because the fans got disgusted and pissed off with the owner because she deliberately sabotoged the team trading away Eric Dickerson-one of the top five best running backs of all time easily,legenday tackle and still a good player at the time Toby Harrah,Kevin Greene and many other Ram greats.

she deliberately gutted the team so she could get the desire she wanted of fans to stop showing up for games so she could make the case to move the team to her hometown in st louis she grew up in.

the fans BEGGED her to sell the team,she ignored their pleas though.they hated the owner,not the team or the poor play on the field.

thats always been a myth though that because LA has the beachs and the mountains and entertainment that its not a football town.couldnt be any further from the truth. USC and UCLA pack them in regularly there.

Also I did my homework and the majority of their time they were there with the exception of the early 90's which you were referring to,they were regularly in the top 5 in league attendance throughout the country.they even set an NFL record in the 50's for the largest crowd ever for a home game.

Al Michaels used to broadcast Ram games there. since you are afraid to watch videos as you proved when you were on my thread,we both know you wont watch this but when you hear Michales talk in this video,he debunks that myth.

also here.take a look at these two videos,the proof is in the pudding they packed them in.

Here is a game from 1975 against the st louis cardinals,a team that was horribly crappy that year as they always were when they played in that dump in stank louis,yet as you can see,not an empty seat in the house.

Like i said,looks like a packed house to me.

Here is a game in the early 90;s against the eagles as well. Doesnt look like an empty seat on the house to me,even the upper level is packed.

Last edited:
I went to high school in Redlands, California (Class of '57). In those years, the LA Rams trained at Redlands University.

Billy Wade, the backup QB would frequently stop by our practices along with Tom Fears, their Left End. They taught us the pro offense and defense and we were unbeatable in '55 and '56 - took the state championship.

Several other team members stopped by now and then and I can tell you that they were really nice guys who showed they cared about young boys trying to play their game.

I assume you know it was always a MYTH that LA was not a football town?

LOL at "we".
You mean Drugs, Alcohol and Prostitution? Not likely. Drop a bunch of Semi-Retards into L.A. and trouble will find THEM.

YOU would fit right in there then since a year and a half ago you were were one of the idiots who refused to listen or read anything i posted and said they were never coming back and then later on when kroneke made the announcement he was building an NFL stadium in LA LIED saying you never said that when i called you out on it. or did you forget this place keeps records of what you say?

what store did you go to to buy that crow you have to eat now and have you finished wiping the shit off your face same as Huggy yet?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::itsok:

I notice that so far you and Huggy are the only two st louis apologists who have been brave enough to show your face on this thread.:lmao:

to no surprise,USMB's resident troll the biggest troll to ever post at USMB,rightwinger has failed to show his face.to no surprise he is STILL not accepting it that I was right and he was wrong.

He has been trolling on my thread saying i am gullible listening to what the media has reported about the Rams coming back. no surprise,I KNEW he would.

I tried to warn you back then if rightwinger says the rams arent coming back to LA then you can take it to the bank that they are but like the idiot you were,you refused to listen to me.

you dont seem to get it that rightwinger is a paid government shill who KNEW way back then that they were coming back same as i did.thats why i could not believe you were THAT stupid to listen to anything he said.:rolleyes:

here it is all in black and white below for you in case you have alzheimers.

^This^

And the Chargers have NO chance!

Last edited:
Wow! looks like Rimjob has won The Internets!

I'm sure the respective NFL Owners will be sending you checks soon. Let us know how much they are ok?

By the way I was reading the comments section of one of the sports zombie sites and some guy was contacted by a "Pro" team and asked if he'd be willing to buy season tickets should the Rams (I think) come back. You wanna' know what the Personal Seat License was?

$100,000!

Who the fvck would pay that amount for JUST a seat license? You still would have to pay for season tickets!

Oh yeah, Sports Zombies would.

won the internet award for being a genius yes mad idiot.:up:

Like i said,im impressed that you are one of only two idiots from back then who had the guts to show your face on this thread after I took you to school back then and embarrassed you so badly back then same as I have NOW with this thread when you said this below back then.

^This^

And the Chargers have NO chance!
post#87 page 9.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

maybe NEXT TIME you will take my advise when i tell say if USMB'S resident paid troll rightwinger says it wont happen that it WILL.:rolleyes:

so this is what you have to say now after being proven wrong by me huh? ready to come out of the dunce corner to take the dunce cap off your head and eat crow yet? here,take this towel so you can wipe the shit off your face.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dont you ever get tired of losing debates to me all the time and getting embarrassed having to eat crow?:biggrin:

rigthwinger gets PAID of his ass beatings he gets from me all the time so i am very surprised he has not shown his face here yet.:biggrin:

instead of admitting you were an idiot for not listening to me back then,you throw insults,wow how mature.:rolleyes:

you also have lectured me about not getting into name calling but you are doing that right NOW. can you say HYPOCRITE.:rolleyes::rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

you MIGHT try and be mature and just come out and say-you were right 9/11, I was an idiot for ignoring everything you said back then and listening to USMB'S resident troll rightwinger instead of you.

but I see that you have not changed since then and are still too immature to do so though.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back