Racism at Fox News

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Any bets on how long it takes the NAACP to condemn them?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGPbhXNOD9Q]Melissa Harris-Perry and MSNBC Panel Mock Mitt Romney's Black Grandson - YouTube[/ame]

Well what do you know, the liberal left will even call babies Uncle Tom.

MSNBC Panel?s Odd Reaction to Picture of Romney?s Black Adopted Grandson | Video | TheBlaze.com

“I think this picture is great,” Obeidallah added. “It really sums up the diversity of the Republican party, the RNC. At the convention, they find the one black person.”

BcRmii1CYAA1bAj.png

How long will blacks put up with being put down?

I just took a little spin around the web and on CNN there was a guy suggesting that for the Romneys to include the black child in their family photo was exploitative. Two of the CNN people got how disgusting the MSNBC group were being. But one guy just wouldn't give an inch. He said the panel wasn't being mean to the child, they were just using the child as a springboard to tell jokes about Mitt Romney and Republicans and that was entirely appropriate and he tried to turn it around and say that Romney could be accused of using the black child himself.

Apparently now that they have a black grandchild in the family they are supposed to stop their tradition of having family photos with the grandchildren surrounding Mitt and Ann or accept being called exploitative if they want to continue the tradition.

Disgusting.

Democrats are disgusting. They bitch about racism and accuse every Republican or conservative of racism, yet they never miss an opportunity to exploit black people for political gain. Any black person who even hints at having a conservative thought is immediately attacked in the most vile and racist way by the Democrats. They really have a lot of nerve calling ANYONE a racist.

Semi-negro President. Marries full negress. Begats semi-full negro babies.

If that's not comedy material, I don't know what is...
What happens if you throw a white boy into the mix? 25% black? Something like that?

that was a sickening display from these people
But don't forget, their kind, liberals/progressives cares more about PEOPLE
that Station should be SHUNNED

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t02_8t_duB0]Melissa Harris-Perry MSNBC Panel Mocks Mitt Romney and Black Grandson - YouTube[/ame]

Instead of this baby being adopted by the Romneys, I bet these liberal racists would have rather the baby been aborted

Forum List

Back