Rachel Maddow takes idiocy to a new level.

I would love to know in what universe does one need to be interested in a business or sport to invest in it?

Maddow is mocking Romney for owning a horse that is apparently partaking in the Olympics..

Apparently because Ann Romney likes horses and Mitt bought her a champion breed horse that means Mitt should allegedly love horses to boot...

Lots of successful people give gifts and lots of successful people make investments into ideas they could care less about - just as long as it's a lucrative investment that's all that matters. No that bitch sees something wrong with that....

I don't see Maddow the idiot giving Wayne Gretzky shit for buying the T206 Honus Wagner for a million bucks.. Then again Gretzky isn't Romney "the republican"....

Rachel Maddow Dredges Up Old 2002-era Anti-Romney Conspiracy Theory to Try and Claim Mitt Romney Lied | Video | TheBlaze.com

Oh then she goes on about Romney and his tax records..... Really?? All this while she defends Obamafucks cloaked past????????

Everything You Wanted to Know About the Romneys' Olympic Horse But Were Afraid to Ask | Mother Jones

Mitt Romney has an Olympic athlete in his family. It has four legs and gave Romney a $77,000 write-off on his 2010 taxes. You may have heard about Rafalca, the Romney-owned dressage horse that's going for the gold in London next month. But do you really know Rafalca? From "hippotherapy" to hiring immigrant labor to hot political ads, there's a lot to learn, and we've gathered the essentials here for you. (Got even more questions? Leave them in the comments, and we'll answer the best ones below.)

Nice to have a hobby that we the people wind up subsidizing. And Mitt wants to do away with the child tax credit. What a scumbag.

In what universe is a tax write off a subsidization???

Explain that one dummy...

She's a partisan dyko, she is the definition of a useful idiot. She's arrogant and thinks she knows it all.
And she has that liberal moral superiority complex, which I find funny, because to them the anti-descrimination is the noblest goal, and she's gonna make people love sexual perverts and all the other "repressed" people even if the descrimination is real or imagined...and she blames capitalism for it, even though these people have been descriminated by every group......
oh the one exception is muslims, they're ok, only if they hate America, go PLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funniest part is I bet Maddow has money invested somewhere in which she expects a return on....

She without question makes enough to invest......

Of course who me a poor liberal on tv, they're all rich, but they can pay for the taxes and regulation, which they routinely dont...why? Because they're like everyone else, but there's always some richer guy for these tools that they feel envious to.

I would love to know in what universe does one need to be interested in a business or sport to invest in it?

Maddow is mocking Romney for owning a horse that is apparently partaking in the Olympics..

Apparently because Ann Romney likes horses and Mitt bought her a champion breed horse that means Mitt should allegedly love horses to boot...

Lots of successful people give gifts and lots of successful people make investments into ideas they could care less about - just as long as it's a lucrative investment that's all that matters. No that bitch sees something wrong with that....

I don't see Maddow the idiot giving Wayne Gretzky shit for buying the T206 Honus Wagner for a million bucks.. Then again Gretzky isn't Romney "the republican"....

Rachel Maddow Dredges Up Old 2002-era Anti-Romney Conspiracy Theory to Try and Claim Mitt Romney Lied | Video | TheBlaze.com

Oh then she goes on about Romney and his tax records..... Really?? All this while she defends Obamafucks cloaked past????????

Everything You Wanted to Know About the Romneys' Olympic Horse But Were Afraid to Ask | Mother Jones

Mitt Romney has an Olympic athlete in his family. It has four legs and gave Romney a $77,000 write-off on his 2010 taxes. You may have heard about Rafalca, the Romney-owned dressage horse that's going for the gold in London next month. But do you really know Rafalca? From "hippotherapy" to hiring immigrant labor to hot political ads, there's a lot to learn, and we've gathered the essentials here for you. (Got even more questions? Leave them in the comments, and we'll answer the best ones below.)

Nice to have a hobby that we the people wind up subsidizing. And Mitt wants to do away with the child tax credit. What a scumbag.

Mother Jones, do you guys read and watch normal shit instead of that left wing commie David Corn crap?
Well for that I'm posting
http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/

Shoot the messenger, can't refute any of the presented facts, and post a non sequitur that has nothing to do with the topic. You really are quite ignorant.

She has the most respectful and patient interview style of any of the opinion journalists, I really enjoy the way she lets people talk no matter how full of shit they happen to be, if only they all acted so intellectually curious towards their guests.

I cannot believe someone has not come on here yet and bragged about how Ricky is a Rhodes Scholar.

She has the most respectful and patient interview style of any of the opinion journalists, I really enjoy the way she lets people talk no matter how full of shit they happen to be, if only they all acted so intellectually curious towards their guests.

She has all democrats on there, and maybe a really liberal republica, ONCE in a while....She's a lapdog for the left....

She's a partisan dyko, she is the definition of a useful idiot. She's arrogant and thinks she knows it all.
And she has that liberal moral superiority complex, which I find funny, because to them the anti-descrimination is the noblest goal, and she's gonna make people love sexual perverts and all the other "repressed" people even if the descrimination is real or imagined...and she blames capitalism for it, even though these people have been descriminated by every group......
oh the one exception is muslims, they're ok, only if they hate America, go PLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funniest part is I bet Maddow has money invested somewhere in which she expects a return on....

She without question makes enough to invest......

Of course who me a poor liberal on tv, they're all rich, but they can pay for the taxes and regulation, which they routinely dont...why? Because they're like everyone else, but there's always some richer guy for these tools that they feel envious to.

They're all full of shit....

For example Keith Olbermann has a fantastic sports card collection - as a collector myself I know all about it, but he attempts to play "victim" on TV...

He only owns several thousand rare cards - cards that could certainly be viewed as investments....

She has all democrats on there, and maybe a really liberal republica, ONCE in a while....She's a lapdog for the left....

It's not for lack of standing invitations to all of the GOP leadership to come on her show and give their side of the story. Make no mistake, you may not agree with her politics but she is not afraid to give anyone all the airtime they need to make a counter argument to anything any of her usual commentators say.

It's not for lack of standing invitations to all of the GOP leadership to come on her show and give their side of the story. Make no mistake, you may not agree with her politics but she is not afraid to give anyone all the airtime they need to make a counter argument to anything any of her usual commentators say.

I could destroy Maddow in 2 minutes on any issue...

It's not that difficult to destroy a perspective when that perspective is only based on opposition, ignorance,propaganda and not logic or knowledge ....

Maddow has enough brains in her head to know who will intellectually destroy her and she certainly avoids those individuals.....

Maddow is no different than one of those crazy ass street preachers..... Just because one can hold their head up while they spew insanity doesn't make them a prophet or even a leader for that matter...

Mother Jones, do you guys read and watch normal shit instead of that left wing commie David Corn crap?

Shoot the messenger, can't refute any of the presented facts, and post a non sequitur that has nothing to do with the topic. You really are quite ignorant.

How is Romney owning a fucking horse wrong???

Explain it you fool.....

Explain it you fool.....

Owning the horse isn't but getting a tax write off for your hobby is kinda fucked up. Just another example of how the rich play by different rules.

Anyone find it odd the left calls Beck a radical? -- He only preaches non-violence, cries a lot and does a restoring love tour...

Oh yeah then the progressives have squats (OWS) and violence...

Really shows how delusional the leftists are...... Pull your heads out your asses and see reality firsthand.

Rachel Maddow takes idiocy to a new level.
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon.......just show us......

eusa_doh.gif

Last edited:

Explain it you fool.....

Owning the horse isn't but getting a tax write off for your hobby is kinda fucked up. Just another example of how the rich play by different rules.

What do you know about tax accounting?

You do know the same reason you get a check in the mail in April/May is the same fucking reason Romney got a tax beak on his horse??? Only Romney didn't get a "tax refund" he probably had to write a multi-million dollar check to the government....

Yeah that horse was just a deduction.....

Explain it you fool.....

I build movie props for a hobby. I take full advantage of the tax deduction for my hobby. I am not rich.

You were saying something about different rules???

Dumb ass.

Forum List

Back